Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I misunderstand, or were there clothing on the shore 9km from the car, and 1km from their bodies?

Did they run buck naked into the thick Manitoba brush?
Perhaps they tried to use the boat, got stuck on rocks, branches, maybe water got into the boat, or it overturned, etc, they make it to shore, and some of their belongings got swept away (jackets, clothes, a sleeping bag, etc). They could have still been wearing one layer of clothes.

Did I misunderstand, or were there clothing on the shore 9km from the car, and 1km from their bodies?

Did they run buck naked into the thick Manitoba brush?
Do we know their clothes were found on the shore? Do you think they were found naked?

Not sure I agree. Yes f so, why wait? Why not do it sooner?

I agree, I think it only became a plan of last resort after it was obvious their escape plan failed. By that point they really had only two other alternatives - to attract attention of LE in some way and voluntarily turn themselves in or get eaten raw by sandflies and die a slow, painful death.

LOL. No, not everybody is packing. :). BUT. We are 7th in the world of 230 countries assessed for rates of civilian gun ownership. 7th. In the entire world. 2017 estimates suggest that there are almost 13,000,000 firearms in the country. That is not 1000 weirdo hunters who are bucking the crossbow trend who each have 13,000 guns a piece.
I will provide some numbers since we discussed this issue so much. You will have to verify them via NFA.

Just a single civilian in Canada has legal permission to carry a loaded handgun for self-defence.

LE, security, workers in remote forests, and other legimitate handgun license holders number 90,000.

There are about 900,000 license holders for various restricted guns, mainly for use in shooting ranges. These folks usually have multiple guns.

The rest, about 1.3M as of July 2019, own less than 3 shotguns and/or rifles, often just one. Majority of them are rural farmers or urban hobby hunters.

All together less than 8% of Canadians own guns. Other than Calgary, urban gun ownership is less than 3% now, but increasing due to advertisement flyers and shooting ranges.

Can we stop talking about the gay thing? Y'all are going to get the thread shut down. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't, there's no strong evidence either way. Whether it was platonic or not, their bond seemed to be uncommonly strong for dyad killers and for people in general.

Also talking about sexual orientation is against the Websleuths TOS which is why those posts were removed in the past.

Maybe it's the guns that connected KM and BS to the victims after all? After LF and CD were found shot to death and BS and KM were reported missing, IF guns were missing from the McLeod home, the McLeod family would have been obligated to report that to the RCMP. Maybe the RCMP determined that the gun used to kill CD and LF was the same type(s) missing from the McLeod home, and they put two and two together from there.
It must be something along these lines why the RCMP were so confident it was them and had “significant evidence linking the murders to the suspects”

I’m hoping there is some evidence found on some of the devices they used that will give some insight to them. I know we saw the burnt computer tower but maybe there are other devices they used to search things online. Also their texts between each other could be interesting.

Yeah, but if the RCMP had done food drops they might have been captured alive.
Food drops? So many questions about this, the least of which is they’d have have no idea where to drop food so the suspects can find it. How would the suspects know about food drops?

Not that it matters, because lack of food didn’t kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72