Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, new member here, been lurking on these threads since it all started.

Just wanted to post some thoughts that have been on my mind.

From what I've read on KM and BS, they don't seem like sociopaths who suddenly quit their jobs and decided to go on a thrill kill spree.

I can easily envision a scenario for the LF/CD murders, for example where they saw the van while driving by and decided to take potshots at it for the lulz. Perhaps LF and/or CD got out and confronted them and maybe one thing led to another and it got out of hand. What I'm trying to say is that maybe what started as a stupid prank just went horribly wrong.

However, the LD murder and car theft makes zero sense to me. I could understand it if they dumped the RAV4 after a few hundred kms and secured another ride, but driving it across 4 provinces they had to know there was no way they could get away undetected.

Obviously they weren't on a kill spree, else they wouldn't have stopped at 3 victims.

I don't know, it just doesn't add up to me.

Meh. I think there is about a 0% probability that this information was provided by the RCMP to the reporter. There is absolutely no way that happened. On the other hand, the "liasons" might have caught wind of this. Or maybe it's public record somewhere, for all I know. But the RCMP is extremely good at keeping information away from the media. There's no way they revealed this information to a reporter.
After listening to hours of streaming RCMP interviews with AUS this morning, I probably should has said 'RCMP policing partners' may have been the source.

Laws or no laws, what about RESPECT for the family of this murdered victim. JMO

Personally, and frankly, I have just never agreed with this. Revealing the manner of death does not disrespect the victim or families. It is a matter of fact. It is what it is. In my view the public has a right to know. As one article on this subject said, "murder is not a private matter."

Hi everyone, new member here, been lurking on these threads since it all started.

From what I've read on KM and BS, they don't seem like sociopaths who suddenly quit their jobs and decided to go on a thrill kill spree.

I can easily envision a scenario for the LF/CD murders, for example the saw the van while driving by and decided to take potshots at it for the lulz. LF and/or CD got out and confronted them and maybe one thing led to another and it got out of hand. What I'm trying to say is that maybe what started as a stupid prank just went horribly wrong.

However, the LD murder and car theft makes zero sense to me. I could understand it if they dumped the RAV4 after a few hundred kms and secured another ride, but driving it across 4 provinces they had to know there was no way they could get away undetected.

Obviously they weren't on a kill spree, else they wouldn't have stopped at 3 victims.

There is a lot for me as well that does not make the official narrative add up. I have said before, and I still maintain, there is something not right with the LD part of the story. <modsnip - discussing moderation>

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="10ofRods, post: 15324079, member: 247143"

But people have died of air gun injuries:

https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/100/4/609?download=true&sso=1&sso_redirect_count=1&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR:+No+local+token

It doesn't even take many projectiles to accomplish, if the right part of the body is hit. ....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it doesn't even take any projectiles. Just beat them over the head with it.

Sorry, but I'm finding the claims that airsoft was used in the murders to be absurd. That did not happen, unless they shot them after they were already dead.

I don't believe BS replied to that message. AS confirms in his 60 Minutes interview that his last text from BS was him telling AS he was leaving for trip north. That's also my recollection of screen shot of texts. MOO

ETA: add text image

a-screengrab-shows-bryer-schmegelsky-messaging-his-father-to-tell-him-he-is-headed-to-alberta.JPG
If the check marks were completely blue circles with a white check, it would mean they were "seen" by Bryer. The white circle with blue checks means they were sent but not ever seen.

I can easily envision a scenario for the LF/CD murders, for example where they saw the van while driving by and decided to take potshots at it for the lulz. Perhaps LF and/or CD got out and confronted them and maybe one thing led to another and it got out of hand. What I'm trying to say is that maybe what started as a stupid prank just went horribly wrong.

I’m attracted to the idea that it started as a prank, or holdup as a lark, and spun out of control, possibly because Fowler challenged them.

On that scenario, the Dyck murder only makes sense if they believed that there was unremovable evidence at the original scene which would lead to them getting caught. If there wasn’t, they might well have gotten away with the original murders, or thought they could.

It would be immensely helpful to know whether they were involved in extremist forums on the internet. The RCMP knows, but not us.

If the check marks were completely blue circles with a white check, it would mean they were "seen" by Bryer. The white circle with blue checks means they were sent but not ever seen.
Is that on an iPhone? My Android doesn't do that with Messenger, but I know app appearances on different devices can vary quite a bit.

Forgiving people who commit crimes is one thing. But forgiving parents of people who are suspects in crimes is another. This bothers me, for reasons explained previously. The parents and families of BS and KM are not suspects. At this point, KM and BS are suspects, with no public proof yet available.

How do you forgive someone for something somebody else did, when not even that is proven yet?

I understand the anguish, but forgiving the families of BS and KM for crimes is treating them as if the families themselves committed these crimes. How can you be forgiven for something you did not do?

AS was under no obligation to apologize to anyone, but he did.

Last edited:
The 60 Minutes video is prefaced by the reporter stating that they have been shadowing AS throughout this manhunt-- including the date the bodies of the teens recovered. V episode over several weeks, which likely accounts for change in AS appearance. MOO

Not only that, but 60 Minutes is a TV production. Edited for maximum impact. There is probably more footage not seen than that shown on Oz TV. They edit it to get the most watchers and have to make it dramatic; yes - even 60 Minutes. I don't think it is fair to judge the reporter OR the interview results without having seen all of the footage, or being privvy to all of the conversations the two of them had over the course of two weeks.

According to RCMP, Dyck family didn't want the public to know all the details, so probably some cruelty was involved, in addition to gunshot.

If they were indeed using a .22 rifle, they may have resorted to additional violence to ensure death. So actual cause of death will be complex.

Agreed

Personally, and frankly, I have just never agreed with this. Revealing the manner of death does not disrespect the victim or families. It is a matter of fact. It is what it is. In my view the public has a right to know. As one article on this subject said, "murder is not a private matter."

I’m with you 100%.

We don’t need to see the autopsy reports, but how everyone died is important to understanding what happened.

I expect a level of transparency.

Forgiving people who commit crimes is one thing. But forgiving parents of people who are suspects in crimes is another. This bothers me, for reasons explained previously. The parents and families of BS and KM are not suspects. At this point, the KM and BS are suspects, with no public proof yet available.

How do you forgive someone for something somebody else did, when not even that is proven yet?

I understand the anguish, but forgiving the families of BS and KM for crimes is treating them as if the families thenselves committed these crimes. How can you be forgiven for something you did not do?

AS was under no obligation to apologize to anyone, but he did.
I agree that the parents are not the ones who need to be forgiven. They can certainly release an apology on behalf of their now-deceased sons, but they are under no obligation to apologize for their children's actions. That's one reason why I can't blame the McLeods for keeping quiet, anymore than I can blame AS for freely granting interviews. Neither may be the wisest course of action, from a purely practical standpoint, but neither is inherently wrong, either. There's no manual/guidebook for how to behave once your child has been accused of a heinous crime and is deceased and gone and cannot explain their actions.

Exactly and awesome post.

I agree as well. I would absolutely love to hear from Bryer's dad, warts and all, rather than face the wall of silence from Kam's family.

I find the criticism of Bryer's dad to be wholly unwarranted. Just a bunch of nonsense. Leave the guy alone already. He's a man grieving for the loss of his son.

I’m undecided as to what exactly this was, but them stopping doesn’t mean this wasn’t a killing spree.

Plans go awry, and things happen.

That being said, they didn’t kill everyone who crossed their path, and you could make a case that all of the murders were a result of robbery attempts.

Whether they initially planned to kill everyone they robbed, is another question.

There is a lot for me as well that does not make the official narrative add up.

Seems to me to be a problem with this arguement as THERE HAS BEEN NO OFFICIAL NARRATIVE. RCMP have been gathering facts, that's what an investigation means. They have been releasing details, as they find them, not in the order the crimes were committed. They don't have an overarching narrative because they aren't finished looking at all the details that will give us a clear picture of what happened. Unlike the internet, police have to have facts and evidence before they release info.

ETA: You can't honestly believe that the details of a crime that took approx 3 weeks to commit, can be uncovered in a matter of days. I would be more suspicious if the RCMP claimed they knew definitely what happened.

Last edited:
Is that on an iPhone? My Android doesn't do that with Messenger, but I know app appearances on different devices can vary quite a bit.
Yes on an iPhone as I have one and know this for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member