Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I always thought Kam was the leader as well.

RCMP seems to believe this was in fact a suicide pact, and something is telling them that. I agree that it’s probably the videos.

I think it’s possible that Breyer didn’t want to kill himself, and wanted Kam to do it for him.

Perhaps he was worried about messing up, or there was some other reason.
BS was suicidal, if we go by his gun in mouth pic, so I'm thinking he would have searched for self inflicted gun deaths months/weeks earlier and discovered how many are unsuccessful and left with horrific injuries, he wasn't going to risk it.
Kam was the confident one, capable of shooting his closest friend and himself without batting an eye. jmo

The truck had pulled ahead of his vehicle and the camper was light/whitish coloured? I think this guy deserves a pass considering as he rightly fled in fear it’s doubtful he was staring at the truck.

Another lesson on just how faulty memory can be, particularly in eyewitness high stress type situations.

BS was suicidal, if we go by his gun in mouth pic, so I'm thinking he would have searched for self inflicted gun deaths months/weeks earlier and discovered how many are unsuccessful and left with horrific injuries, he wasn't going to risk it.
Kam was the confident one, capable of shooting his closest friend and himself without batting an eye. jmo

Ha! Weeks ago I found this site and posted about it on here.

It actually offered advice for committing suicide, and broke down the percentages of successful suicides based on the method.

Those stats are a mere Google search away.

I wonder if the Cold Lake, AB sighting was partly in doubt because the witness didn’t mention the taped on racing stripes, which should have been right in his face. They bought the tape on the 19th, guy allegedly pulled them out on the 21st..

That's possible. I was thinking the Cold lake sighting still could have happened but it's not on the list of confirmed sightings because they were not caught on video there and/or left no evidence aside from someone's account of it. JMO.

I can see that.

Ironically Kam being the confident one was exactly why we thought, way back, that he could have been the one who killed Bryer.

That's possible. I was thinking the Cold lake sighting still could have happened but it's not on the list of confirmed sightings because they were not caught on video there and/or left no evidence aside from someone's account of it. JMO.

Also possible for sure, though I’d note that the account where the guy misidentifies a white GMC truck is also only a witness report.

I wonder if the Cold Lake, AB sighting was partly in doubt because the witness didn’t mention the taped on racing stripes, which should have been right in his face. They bought the tape on the 19th, guy allegedly pulled them out on the 21st..

I totally agree and very telling they left that out of the final report completely. The tape was already on the RAV in the Fairview, AB photos taken on the 20th as well I noted.

Attachments

• B9CA0601-B9BF-4B65-BC3A-5CBFCC1EAE45.jpeg
    B9CA0601-B9BF-4B65-BC3A-5CBFCC1EAE45.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 59
The irony of their ridiculous deaths and their even more risible useless lives was their childlike trust and total belief in the RCMP finding their rotting corpses and their 'last will' babblings...

Added into this, their dippy item of shaving, was this to actually impress the RCMP or whom, precisely ? ..

That they had to rely on the very organization that was employed to hunt them down and capture them to get their silly vapid nonsensical message 'out' is one of the richest seams of irony in this whole revolting event. Even as AS spent weeks castigating authority of any kind, RCMP , CPS, Can Gov, BC Western Div RCMP, the Family Law court, it was in the end Authority that his son was relying on to tell everyone how he was just having a bit of a lark thru Canada with a bit of murder thrown in . Without the RCMP no one would know anything.

They were not mentally ill. This may be hard to take, and hard to give up as theory. They were, in any sense of the word , sociopaths at the least, but they were apprentice psychopaths, and this happens, and it's awful when two meet.

Did they know each other was a psychopath? I think they sensed it, as psychopaths can do. It would have been merely routine, for them to decide die and to work out who shoots whom.

How long did they know about each others psychiatric state. .. ? a long time, but it was an affirmation to them that they were superior. Not inferior. They mirrored back to each other what they saw in themselves.

No wonder WalMart was so demeaning to them.

Thanks. I just checked and it says that in the report as well.

Conclusion
The Manitoba Medical Examiner completed the autopsies and confirmed that the two deceased males were McLeod and Schmegelsky and they died from gunshot wounds. Based on the autopsy findings, the firearms lab report, analysis of the scene and the content of the videos it is believed that McLeod shot Schmegelsky before shooting himself in a suicide pact.

And it was their very own local Alberni News that's reporting it wrong!

Can I just ask.. . no disrespect, but is Geography still taught in Canadian schools? even in the alternative schools? I know it was dropped in Californian schools some time ago and I have indeed met some of the unfortunate recipients of that decision, but I want to know if that is the case in Western Canada?

In regards to earlier speculations as to whether they actually knew where they were going or not (end of the road) ..... as far out there as this thinking of theirs is, this statement does seem to portray that they did indeed know the direction (destination?) they were headed.

Below is a summary of the six videos:
  1. 1. The video is 58 seconds long and both McLeod and Schmegelsky are observed in the video. Schmegelsky states they are responsible for the three murders. They were going to march to Hudson Bay where they planned to highjack a boat and go to Europe or Africa;

RCMP in British Columbia - Overview of Fort Nelson and Dease Lake Homicide Investigation

ETA: The RCMP stated that 2 of the videos were recorded in Gillam (I assume the last 3 as the 2nd last was a "mistake" video), so video 1 would have been BEFORE Gillam

Last edited:
What is the significance or purpose of the head shaving in preparation for death? I don't understand it.. And I guess they meant just the tops of their heads, since Billy Beardy said he saw Kam's body first and recognized Kam's shaggy beard... ?

Honestly the more I think about it, the more I think they were both severely mentally ill and this actually was a folie a deux of some kind. The boat thing...that is just not remotely rational thinking. A sane person would not actually think they could do that.
Feels to me that he was drawing on some dim memories of a long past social studies class, where he'd heard something about the fur trade and the Hudson's Bay Company.

I suspect BS, at least, spent all his life immersed in fantasies, not just in video games, but also in his world view. How the real world works is incomprehensible to someone like that...

Can I just ask.. . no disrespect, but is Geography still taught in Canadian schools? even in the alternative schools? I know it was dropped in Californian schools some time ago and I have indeed met some of the unfortunate recipients of that decision, but I want to know if that is the case in Western Canada?

It is, but something tells me these two did the bare minimum in school.

From the presser -- even after killing LF/CD, teens kept up the facade with family -- calling and updating them on there whereabouts, sharing that they were having auto trouble, etc.

Given the teens were in contact with family and no criminal records, no history of violence - they were not immediately named suspects, and consideration given that they also may have been victims.

At least, at the very least, the one sensible thing they did was , they blew themselves out of the gene pool . In other words, Darwin-ed themselves out .

Nature is ruthless , in that context, and since no young ladies of Port Alberni have come forward to say otherwise, it is at this point safe to say that genetic line is over.

One positive.

"On July 21, 2019, at 7:59 p.m., McLeod and Schmegelsky were observed at a gas station in La Ronge, Saskatchewan in the RAV4."

I guess Janelle Shoihet really meant it when she said they had reason to believe Kam and Bryer were in "Northern Saskatchewan." Why did they go to La Ronge? They clearly had to turn round once they realized those roads weren't going anywhere. I also guess that answers the question of whether or not they went through Flin Flon or The Pas.

I was thinking that as we now know the old vehicle was owned by KM, he probably didn't have a lot of money for maintenance etc. They certainly could have had vehicle problems, driving an old truck, loaded with a full camper for such long stretches of time. It could have easily been overheating. Maybe the person who pulled over to offer help when they were on the side of the road with the hood up had a lucky escape. Maybe they were already having troubles with their vehicle, and had originally thought they could take LF's van, but when it didn't run, had to move on in their own vehicle. I can see them being stuck where their truck was burnt, with it broken down, stressing they were going to be caught and then going down the road at night and seeing LD asleep in his car, killing him, snatching a few belongings and burning their vehicle before taking off. - Or "hitchiking" and ambushing LD, forcing him to stop in the pullout and killing him. I now think BS was planning on suiciding in his suit, that's why he took it with him. They left their computers etc. burn because they had by then decided they wouldn't be needing them anymore. If their vehicle was hampering them, then taking LD's would have been possibly seen as more reliable, cheaper in fuel and seen as more practical to complete their murderous mission, I guess. Just some thoughts of course!

If they hadn’t set out with their evil goal of killing perfect strangers and genuinely had vehicle problems (possibly minor and easy to fix) they would have come across two carefree people who could have helped them fix their problem vehicle. Lucas could have helped them determine the problem and possibly have fixed it easily for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx