Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think they were wearing gloves throughout, every time they touched their weapons? Creates a strange picture: Kam putting gloves on to shoot Bryer and himself.

I'm guessing there are plenty of fingerprints on the weapons. The question would be are anyone else's fingerprints on the weapons? Perhaps you are right, and they always remembered to find and use their gloves, even in the Manitoba wilderness, but I doubt it sincerely.

Why did they buy gloves if they were just going to set everything on fire anyway? (That's a rhetorical question.)

Truck campers are usually powered by propane tanks for the stove and fridge. Yes, the fridge! I assume some are also equipped with heating. So that would be why there were propane tanks.

Interesting article today:
Quebec parents seek class action against makers of ‘addictive’ Fortnite game

Tech addiction is THE hardest thing to get treatment for also. It's only been recognized as an actual condition recently (it's in the DSM-V as a "proposed condition for further research" and the World Health Organization just recognized it last year) and there's like no treatment programs for it. Source: my life.

On the subject of tech, it's still weird to me that almost nobody is talking about how Bryer posted a picture on Instagram with a gun in his mouth and Instagram took no action on it. I don't know when exactly it was posted relative to the spree, but it was probably at least a few days or weeks beforehand.

Also why buy gloves after the first two murders? They were using the same weapons anyway. Unless they were sure to not have touched anything/left any DNA at C and L's crime scene?

There isn't a thing that won't be a why in this case, is it?

They bought them before they stole Mr.Dyck's murder on the 18th. My guess they were planning on stealing a car, and the risk of leaving fingerprints would be higher maybe?

I mean, you either care about leaving traces or you don't. They left their burned car there (well not too far). Plus Kam's ID and phone sim card. Plus they used a gun that Kam bought a few day before and used on another crime scene. They were not trying to hide the fact that they were nearby. So buying gloves is a bit pointless?

I mean, you either care about leaving traces or you don't. They left their burned car there (well not too far). Plus Kam's ID and phone sim card. Plus they used a gun that Kam bought a few day before and used on another crime scene. They were not trying to hide the fact that they were nearby. So buying gloves is a bit pointless?

Your guess is as good as mine. I was trying to think from the point of view of a teenager. But even then I can't make logic of it.

KM and BS left a literal trail of garbage (candy wrappers, tags, etc) but bought gloves because... ???
I honestly can’t understand anything about this case.

Well, we don't know they didn't have gloves earlier and just needed newer, better ones for their next murder. It's possible all that stuff ditched along the road through the Stikine River area, including their burned-out camper, are all just meant to make it seem like they were abducted by whoever it was that apparently killed the unidentified man, as long as they don't leave traces of themselves at the actual murder scene.

A darker reason for wanting gloves...maybe they wanted to do something a little more hands on with their next victim than just shoot them in the back.

KM and BS left a literal trail of garbage (candy wrappers, tags, etc) but bought gloves because... ???
But we don't know what type of gloves they bought ..... maybe they just wanted knit gloves because the nights were really cold, or possibly they wanted some type of glove that could be water resistant. I suppose this guess is as good as any!
Yes, you are right about the garbage trail too .... o_O

Last edited:
"The deceased suffered injuries to his head and body, including bruises and burn marks."

It truly is terrifying. Poor Prof. Dyck was looking for plants.

Yes, it's heartbreaking.

But I wonder if that could be caused by being hit by a car (or it is wishful thinking because it seems less horrible)?

I think the issue is, you guys are trying to use normal person logic to analyze these guys.

Yes, it's heartbreaking.

But I wonder if that could be caused by being hit by a car (or it is wishful thinking because it seems less horrible)?

I don't think that's necessarily less horrible. (Yes I know it's a fictional show but) there's a scene in The Sopranos season 2 that demonstrates that.

I can't rule out that he was run over. Evidence supporting it is: a) the lack of defensive wounds on either of them in video footage and witness sightings, b) the M.O on the 17th where one of them was slowly pulling forward in the truck and the other was approaching with a gun, c) the statement in the report that they burned the car to "cover up evidence," d) the statement the police made that the body was moved from its original location, e) there have been some high-profile mass murder/casualty events committed by young men in the past few years that involved vehicles, f) overall their M.O. was to create a situation where the victim had no chance of escape. They probably didn't know who their victim would be until they came up to the car, if it would be an able-bodied young guy, or what, and it doesn't seem consistent that they would choose such a direct method of action.

I think it was because they didn’t want to get their hands dirty, they didn’t want to have skin to skin contact with their victim because they were increasing their violence.

Random thought. When they first sent out a warrant for their arrest they were court-ordered among their arrest to have their DNA taken. I believe in order to have their DNA taken they'd need to have some DNA they were trying to match correctly? But in the final findings, there is no mention of DNA findings.

Last edited:
I think it’s a damning indictment of “alternative” school.

Al Schmegelsky1 hour ago
Let’s have a public inquiry, then we all can get some answers on what is going on in Port Alberni, the murder per capita trophy winner in all of Canada

Al Schmegelsky
58 minutes ago
A 18 year old girl murdered another girl in Port Alberni while this manhunt was going on. A serial rapist on trial was released back into Port Alberni while this manhunt was going on. My kid wanted out of Port Alberni

Very interesting, I did not know about the two incidents he mentions in his latter comment.

Eli Wurz1 day ago
Al Schmegelsky I am not blaming anybody I'm calling them kids cowards if you snuff out 3 innocent lives Drive 2000 miles walking through the woods and take your own life you are nothing but a damn coward

Al Schmegelsky
1 hour ago
Except someone snuffed out my son’s life,

I do wonder if Kam actually shot Bryer as we only had one (I believe so?) report saying so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop