CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s another news story, in another language, that claims Dease and Fowler were mutilated. Yet eye witness account from the guy hired to keep the scene secure while waiting for investigators to show up recounts only seeing a single mark on the males body. I’m just not sure how accurate the overseas news articles are.
Daily Mail claimed that in English too, but only once. That rag is more of a tabloid than a reliable news source though.

Funny I was just thinking early this morn I wish there'd be a big rainstorm so as to make it harder for these 2 to get around in the wilderness (if they're still in the wilderness). But it also makes it harder for dogs to track them in those conditions unfortunately :(.
Very true...

Funny I was just thinking early this morn I wish there'd be a big rainstorm so as to make it harder for these 2 to get around in the wilderness (if they're still in the wilderness). But it also makes it harder for dogs to track them in those conditions unfortunately :(.
But it would also likely push them to seek some sort of shelter - so maybe they could be found easier?

There’s another news story, in another language, that claims Dease and Fowler were mutilated. Yet eye witness account from the guy hired to keep the scene secure while waiting for investigators to show up recounts only seeing a single mark on the males body. I’m just not sure how accurate the overseas news articles are.
OMG! SO sad if she was. But didn't BS tell the young woman he'd kill her and decapitate her or something along that line. BS is an animal! Twisted mind also, catch this guy RCMP before he murders someone else please!

They have "trained" to be survivalists at home, although I would doubt it was very heavy training and likely to be keyed to video games and activities with friends. The father was pretty specific about that. So I think they decided to head to the farthest place they could get driving on a map. Perhaps Len Dyck had some RandMcNalley maps of Canada in his Rav4 or something like that.

I don't remember where the paved road ends on Route 290, but they went a substantial distance on dirt roads in variable degrees of repair to get to Gillam. I believe they knew they were not going to hook up with another superhighway to take them to the east coast of Canada. And I belive their journey beyond Split Lake to Gillam and the Bird area was deliberate, to live out their survivalist fantasy.

Maybe that was the intent but they got spooked and decided to hitchike out of town. I dunno.

Hoping they get captured and located today

Thats a good theory.

The news twitter feed I have been reading shows the news lady driving on a dirt road that looked like the main road heading to wherever she was going. So I think you are correct that their initial plan was to get to a remote area on purpose.

And I agree that there is also a possibility they changed their mind once they realized how rough it would be out in the woods. So not sure if they stayed in that area or decided to take/steal another vehicle to drive away from there or not.

Here is the news lady's twitter

Crystal Goomansingh (@cgoomansingh) | Twitter

Hi All,

Just my thoughts I cannot figure out why LF and CD were killed. What started this whole nightmare.

But I’m thinking LD had been run over by the camper and his vehicle taken. The hit/run could have occurred at the third location, then body moved to where he was found and camper then burned. Not sure if impact point could be detected on the camper after the fire? Once vehicle was located in MB they were able to confirm LD’s identity. Sounds like he camped alone and had not been reported missing so until his sketch was shown at the press conference and then vehicle located he was a John Doe.

I do believe the pair could have left Gillam on Monday by train. They were not suspects and there was not as much media coverage for them missing that someone was likely to recognize them.

Horrible situation all around. Hoping for no more loss of life.

All theories above are my own ... no concrete evidence.

I'm wondering if Mr Dyck was murdered at another location and his body dumped on the highway. There is video of grid search 7/23 at the tweet link below. Perhaps this crime scene provided evidence needed for the murder charges.

Sarah MacDonald‏ @smacdonald__
#UPDATE: @BCRCMP is conducting a grid search at a second crime scene, in connection to the still unidentified deceased male whose body was discovered near #DeaseLake last week. Officers say new evidence has led them here—roughly 50km north of where the body was found. @GlobalBC

5:12 PM - 23 Jul 2019 from Dease Lake 9, British Columbia

Sarah MacDonald‏ @smacdonald__
To clarify: this is a new crime scene that we are told was not on the radar of @BCRCMP until today. The initial crime scene in relation to this incident is two-fold: the truck, and the spot where the body was discovered, roughly two kilometres away. All scenes are still active.

6:04 PM - 23 Jul 2019

Hi All,

Just my thoughts I cannot figure out why LF and CD were killed. What started this whole nightmare.

But I’m thinking LD had been run over by the camper and his vehicle taken. The hit/run could have occurred at the third location, then body moved to where he was found and camper then burned. Not sure if impact point could be detected on the camper after the fire? Once vehicle was located in MB they were able to confirm LD’s identity. Sounds like he camped alone and had not been reported missing so until his sketch was shown at the press conference and then vehicle located he was a John Doe.

I do believe the pair could have left Gillam on Monday by train. They were not suspects and there was not as much media coverage for them missing that someone was likely to recognize them.

Horrible situation all around. Hoping for no more loss of life.

All theories above are my own ... no concrete evidence.
Agreed they had plenty of time to leave. But, with the continued RCs presence they must know something we don’t. Hopefully, they do.

I second that. I love Canada and the Canadian people. I live in the States but once had the pleasure of an extended visit to an area way north of Montreal in the St Lawrence waterway. It truly is a beautiful land and territory.

So happy the world still has beautiful lands like Canada. :)

As a west-coaster, we spent many summer vacations in Canada. And it has always been a great treat to spend time visiting in this magnificent country and its people.

I, too, have taken this sad opportunity to educate myself more about Manitoba, the Gillam area, the First Nation People, and RCMP.

Regarding the Gillam area, I found this video about the Keeyask Hydro Camp to be really really interesting.

Keeyask Generating Station

If these guys took off into the woods at Gillam, they are lost, they will only survive so long and they may never be found. Imagine people trekking off into wilderness with no topographic map, no compass and no cell signal and you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I truly believe LE does not know where they are. If the RCMP KNEW for certain that they were in the Gilam Manitoba area then why would the Ontario Provincial Police issue a public alert?

Because they are being vigilant.

Why wouldn’t they?

Seems like a precaution to me.

Even if they are 99.99999% sure they are in Gillam it would be irresponsible for them to be ignorant and not issue a warning.

Also, people are on canoe trips and outback trips up there — they don’t have access to the media or they don’t WANT it. So it is best to spread word asap..

Again, not sure where you are from but us Canadians do weird *advertiser censored* and enjoy bushwhacking adventures. Most people only bring a comm device in case of emergency.
NOT to listen to the news all day.

If you zoom in on your map to the area north east of Gillam... I guarantee you there are people on some crazy canoe/fishing trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
websleuth719