CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good theory.

The news twitter feed I have been reading shows the news lady driving on a dirt road that looked like the main road heading to wherever she was going. So I think you are correct that their initial plan was to get to a remote area on purpose.

And I agree that there is also a possibility they changed their mind once they realized how rough it would be out in the woods. So not sure if they stayed in that area or decided to take/steal another vehicle to drive away from there or not.

Here is the news lady's twitter

Crystal Goomansingh (@cgoomansingh) | Twitter
If she’s there and able to upload videos to twitter there has to be some kind of WiFi /cell service in the area .

On a side note — what are the chances one of these guys turns on the other? With all the twists in this case it wouldn’t surprise me if whoever is really the real psychopath just ends up going solo. Any cases like that?

The only difficulty I have with the whole headed to Gillam MB on purpose/survivalists in the wilderness theory is that this whole thing started in the wilderness to begin with in northern BC. They didn't need to drive 3,000 km to flee into the wild, northern BC is already pretty wild, and they were only a couple of hours shy of the Yukon border.

The only difficulty I have with the whole headed to Gillam MB on purpose/survivalists in the wilderness theory is that this whole thing started in the wilderness to begin with in northern BC. They didn't need to drive 3,000 km to flee into the wild, northern BC is already pretty wild, and they were only a couple of hours shy of the Yukon border.

Yeah agreed, could also have headed towards the Territories. Very bloody remote there!

Yeah I don't think they are seeking a wilderness so much as they're doing the murderous equivalent of joyriding. When I look at a map of their travels, I wonder if they had a romanticized idea of an ocean-to-ocean crime spree/buddy trip planned but didn't realize that the route they took was not going to eventually take them where they wanted to go.

lol yeah, but so is Kam! Don't journalist usually adhere to a styleguide?

Professional ones do. Citizen "journalists" and tabloids do whatever they want.

In this case, "Bryer" was used to distinguish between him and "Alan" in the same paragraph to avoid confusion. Acceptable usage.

Last edited:
Agreed! My philosophy as well.

Yeah I don't think they are seeking a wilderness so much as they're doing the murderous equivalent of joyriding. When I look at a map of their travels, I wonder if they had a romanticized idea of an ocean-to-ocean crime spree/buddy trip planned but didn't realize that the route they took was not going to eventually take them where they wanted to go.
Agreed and playing hide and seek in their delusional minds with the RCs.

My theory is this — and go into google maps for it...

Start at Jade City and end up in Gillam..
They just kept driving east to get the out.. most places north of the province line require a plane and there arent any gas stations.. i realize they kinda dipped south a bit but that is the only way to keep going east. You cant drive across Saskatchewan by staying north.. unless maybe you have a 4x4 with a winch.

these guys just ran as far as possible from the crime scene without going south.

I find myself wondering if, with all their gaming and other online activities, they don't have some similarly-minded buddies out there in various locations offering to shelter them? Or at least who they think will be willing to do so?

Two things unconfirmed so far that would be nice to clear up with sources;

1) Early on it was claimed the bodies were mutilated and that closed coffin funerals would be necessary. I don't believe since thread #1 there has been evidence of this but only rumours. I certainly haven't seen any.

2) Via Rail's involvement in any way shape or form in the events.

Does anyone have any support of these claims? As always, thanks in advance. :)

And while we're waiting. I'm vastly curious about how people deal with the insects in that region. The couple that first spotted the burning car were out gathering strawberries, for example. And there was this hilarious video about sand flies by Masa Off Grid:

I almost couldn't finish watching his video.

How do people who live up there deal with this?

What will the RCMP searchers be doing to protect themselves?

Do the search dogs get some kind of protection?

Just curious

Because they thought they could outsmart RCMP?

And while we're waiting. I'm vastly curious about how people deal with the insects in that region. The couple that first spotted the burning car were out gathering strawberries, for example. And there was this hilarious video about sand flies by Masa Off Grid:
I almost couldn't finish watching his video.

How do people who live up there deal with this?

What will the RCMP searchers be doing to protect themselves?

Do the search dogs get some kind of protection?

Just curious

See the bug net? DEET spray, too. Bad. They bite around the eyes.

Only a fly in this video.

Man who discovered burned vehicle in Gillam speaks

Last edited:
I would not call this psychosis on the part of BS, but more delusional (and perhaps paranoid) thinking. The delusions may not be fixed, so his behavior looks relatively normal (up until this).

But delusions and paranoia are aspects of psychosis. But I get what you are getting at: not so much psychotic as psychopath.

Isn't it interesting that everyone is keyed into BS? I am sure that KM's lawyer will take a position like that of Mark Smich, who argued that Dellen Millard was a psychopath and the ringleader and that Smich was just a poor dim fellow that fell into his thrall. There was some sentiment here that Smich would get off, but the jury didn't buy it.

KM could have bailed on this adventure at any point in the last, well I guess it is almost 2 weeks now. He's providing moral support to BS instead. They are a team and KM is committed. Even if it turns out that he stood by while BS murdered and burned vehicles, I am sure he drove part of the time at the very least and was so an accessory, and deserving of a murder charge. Heck, just standing buy and not intervening brings a charge.

I don't think it's like there is a nice guy and there is a psycho guy. I think they must be to some degree on the same page, and both of think this is cool. Thrill killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89