CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about why you are so sure that BS is the leader? There is more information about him, but that doesn't seem like an indicator to me

It does look, at this point, like Bryer is the leader. Stories have come out about him from multiple sources. There's nothing on Kam but a statement from the parents saying how wonderful he is. It's clear as day at this point that Bryer is a complete psychopath. If Kam were one also, then we would expect to hear stories about him as well. But there's nothing.

Nothing is proven, of course, but it seems to be a reasonable working theory, in my view, that Bryer is the leader. In fact, I find myself wondering if Kam might turn himself in.

Here's the link to the post this morning regarding VIA Rail travel Advisory out into place.

CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

I posted same video this morning as we were discussing the hellish SandFlies aka Noseeums aka May Flies. The RCMP have supplies of insect repellant, sunscreen etc in their grab-n-go gear such as we have in the Canadian Army I'd imagine. They're not surprised by Canada and our environment.
Yes, we went all through this very early this morning lol. I was surprised to see someone else post it too.

And while we're waiting. I'm vastly curious about how people deal with the insects in that region. The couple that first spotted the burning car were out gathering strawberries, for example. And there was this hilarious video about sand flies by Masa Off Grid:

I almost couldn't finish watching his video.

How do people who live up there deal with this?

What will the RCMP searchers be doing to protect themselves?

Do the search dogs get some kind of protection?

Just curious

"Deep Woods Off" (Extra Large Size..lol)

Not sure how effective it would be North but it works wonders for Mosquitos here in the States.

After much trial and error I only use this stuff whenever in any place that has mosquitos, ticks, or chiggars. It is miraculous stuff. Dont get regular "Off" its terrible. But "Deep Woods Off" is amazingly effective. They will land on you but will immediately fly off.

OFF!® Deep Woods® Products | OFF!® Repellent

Sarah MacDonald‏ @smacdonald__
.@rdayaglobal will be tracking the latest updates on this case for @GlobalBC today. Our @globalnews colleague @cgoomansingh is following the ongoing investigation from on the ground in #Manitoba.

11:10 AM - 25 Jul 2019 pst from Whitehorse, Yukon

Sarah MacDonald‏ @smacdonald__
Good morning from #Whitehorse, where our @GlobalBC crew is monitoring any updates on the manhunt for Bryer #Schmegelsky and Kam #McLeod—whose last known whereabouts was #Gillam, Manitoba. @rcmpmb will be updating the public on their search for the murder suspects in two hours.

11:10 AM - 25 Jul 2019 pst from Whitehorse, Yukon

My theory is this — and go into google maps for it...

Start at Jade City and end up in Gillam..
They just kept driving east to get the **** out.. most places north of the province line require a plane and there arent any gas stations.. i realize they kinda dipped south a bit but that is the only way to keep going east. You cant drive across Saskatchewan by staying north.. unless maybe you have a 4x4 with a winch.

these guys just ran as far as possible from the crime scene without going south.
I agree, heading east but also avoiding big cities. Once they got to Manitoba, all routes go through Winnipeg except the road to Thompson-Gillam.

I don't think they had plan: IMO they panicked that they'd be caught, and hoped they'd figure out what to do once they got far enough away that they could relax.

These are probably not guys who've ever created or carried out a real 'plan' in their whole lives. They probably have little sense of what police can and can't do. They keep giving themselves away by torching cars, probably using debit or credit cards, etc.

I think a lot of people are keying on BS because his dad has been vocal so we know more about him, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear it was the other way around

For example...

We know that they have at least one gun.

We know that Bryer does not have a gun license unless he paid for, and went through, the course, and obtained his license at least two months ago (there is a two month cooling off period after the course) without his father knowing.

We don’t know whether McLeod has a gun license and a gun.

In a place like Port Alberni, an illegal gun and illegal ammunition are not things that you can purchase easily or cheaply. Not impossible, but not easy either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a clip of the Dad on the news this morning - it was clear he was ambushed by the media and being in such a fragile state was easily pushed to the point he was just speaking straight from his heart, no filter, no thought as to how anyone would perceive it. It's horrible that they do that to people and then turn around and take the words completely out of context/twist them up into the most sensational thing they can get away with. Then the people with the good sense to stay quiet are labelled as being non cooperative. Lose-lose

Is it possible the gas station sighting at Spit Lake was after they ditched the RAV 4? They had a new vehicle and put $20 in the tank and were heading away from Gillam. I would think the best way to time fill-ups would be when there is a new vehicle that isn't known to police yet. So then they are long gone from Gillam.

Maybe the presence in Gillam is because they have to protect residents until they can confirm the next whereabouts.

But Masa is failing at controlling them and when you see the windowledge, uuugggghhh

Do you have to wear bug spray 24/7? DEET is so hard on your skin

CNN mentions it in their latest update today, calling Gillam a small town with "brutal" conditions.
Honestly I kind of hope that those northern communities get attention towards their conditions, especially because many haven't had proper water conditions in YEARS. This is a big problem and I hope some of the reporters touch on it after seeing it first hand.

Crystal Goomansingh‏Verified account @cgoomansingh
Checkpoint in Gillam. Saw a number of vehicles stopped. Several officers there to talk with people as the search for the two men wanted in connection with three deaths in northern B.C.@GlobalNational @CKNW @680CJOB @globalwinnipeg @globalnews

EAVEDR2VUAAPm4a.jpg

7:55 AM - 25 Jul 2019 pst

My hunch is also that they were indeed headed to Whitehorse after leaving Port Alberni on July 12. We don't know what ferry brought them to mainland.

Different members calculated that they couldn't have made it there BEFORE killing Lucas/Chynna July 15 early morning.

AFTER the killing, they may have hidden in Watson Lake, and decided to go quickly to Gillam via hwy 37, avoiding all major towns in AB, SK and MB.

That is why I think they had previously considered working at the Keeyask project. They hired many unskilled youth.
I think the idea of finding work at Keeyask makes a lot of sense.

But what are they intending to do? Walk in?? How would they explain being in foot? If they intend to go to Keeyask, I think they have another car. (And where are they?)

jmo

Honestly I kind of hope that those northern communities get attention towards their conditions, especially because many haven't had proper water conditions in YEARS. This is a big problem and I hope some of the reporters touch on it after seeing it first hand.
I'd like to see that. Something good coming from all this bad. Thanks for alerting me on that issue (it is one that interests me very much. Water is life.)

jmo

The theory about them meeting up with fellow gamers is kind of interesting .
But even if they had a rough idea where someone is, would they have a real name or address? Maybe it's just because I'd never give that kind of personal information to someone on a gaming (or any other) forum, that I can't picture it.

Gillam is not under a boil water advisory and they have an excellent, well-paying employer (Hydro) right there. I think reporters will be disappointed if they come looking for squalor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85