CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only difficulty I have with the whole headed to Gillam MB on purpose/survivalists in the wilderness theory is that this whole thing started in the wilderness to begin with in northern BC. They didn't need to drive 3,000 km to flee into the wild, northern BC is already pretty wild, and they were only a couple of hours shy of the Yukon border.

There has been rumours/reports that Schmegelsky has family (an aunt I think) in Saskatchewan. Police haven’t said much about it, one news story stated they called the woman and all that she said was why won’t you leave us alone and hung up crying.

But even if they had a rough idea where someone is, would they have a real name or address? Maybe it's just because I'd never give that kind of personal information to someone on a gaming (or any other) forum, that I can't picture it.
They could probably feel out a “valued” player who is all game. When the time comes it could be as simple as meeting on the corner of an intersection or at a gas station. Maybe there is an initiation process to determine if they are good to join in. Like using a coke bottle of gasoline to light a butter chicken restaurant on fire.

Yeah if they were really trying to get away quickly you think they'd head north to Alaska?

If their plan was to go on a murder / outback survival trek all along, having told their families they were heading to the Yukon would have been a good ruse, and yes, once a crime was committed and they were implicated, Alaska would have been a logical place to target a hideout, given the Yukon story they told family.

So it implies to me that there was a certain degree of planning and forethought. And the deliberate burning of their computer would also have removed most all tracks of their preparations. It makes me think they did intend to go east all the time and knew if they left the computer untouched, LE would get that information.

I think they didn't realize how quickly RCMP would get on their tails and had little time to fulfill their survivalist fantasy of a hideout in the northern Manitoba woods.

There has been rumours/reports that Schmegelsky has family (an aunt I think) in Saskatchewan. Police haven’t said much about it, one news story stated they called the woman and all that she said was why won’t you leave us alone and hung up crying.
Yes, I remember seeing something about Wynyard, SK, which is sort of southeast of Saskatoon.

EDIT: that sentence was pretty tough to read out loud...

But even if they had a rough idea where someone is, would they have a real name or address? Maybe it's just because I'd never give that kind of personal information to someone on a gaming (or any other) forum, that I can't picture it.
I was assuming the person would be a willing participant, likely someone they befriended while playing who was going join up?

picture of one of the drones
drone.jpg
Not that it is likely, but maybe the fugitives are also using a drone?
imo, speculation.

For example...

We know that they have at least one gun.

We know that Bryer does not have a gun license unless he paid for, and went through, the course, and obtained his license at least two months ago (there is a two month cooling off period after the course) without his father knowing.

We don’t know whether McLeod has a gun license and a gun.

In a place like Port Alberni, an illegal gun and illegal ammunition are not things that you can purchase easily or cheaply. Not impossible, but not easy either.

The police would know if they have their PAL or not.

You can take the course and if passed send the paperwork in the very next day. It can take less than a month to receive your PAL but there’s also cases where people are never approved, many also have a wait a couple months to six months.

They could probably feel out a “valued” player who is all game. When the time comes it could be as simple as meeting on the corner of an intersection or at a gas station. Maybe there is an initiation process to determine if they are good to join in. Like using a coke bottle of gasoline to light a butter chicken restaurant on fire.
Ha! Just when I thought I had heard the last of the butter chicken conspiracy!

They should have paid more attention in Geography Class.

The last place on earth I would go is Northern Manitoba if I wanted to live off the grid. Even in Ontario (Toronto) we know about the bugs in the bush out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille