CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 194894
As far as VIA Rail being involved. My theory is that they will have RCMP on the trains going through Gillam as walking the train tracks would be the best way for these 2 wanted individuals to navigate alot of the bush areas outside of Gillam.
These routes all seem terminal IMO. What would getting on the train to any of these destinations get the 2 perps?

Are they able to get to other places from any of these terminal destinations?

Many posts about Churchill last night but there is just plane/train in/out options and no place to go once you are in Churchill so far as I can see.

Curious why others see any of these routes as viable escape plans!

Can someone share what they say, I can't catch the video where I am at the moment.

From the live press conference......

They believe they are still in the Gillam area because there are no known reports of new stolen vehicles and that was the last known reported sighting of them.

The sighting of them was before the vehicle was found.

They dont know for sure if they are on foot or not. They are proceeding that they are still in the area because there is no more information to suggest otherwise.

More tips coming in all the time and they are addressing those

So no confirmed sighting since July 22nd, they're confident that they're in the Gillam area but they could have left. Many resources deployed, searches in and around the area.

Can't speak to the murder investigation in BC, BC RCMP have to speak to that. Currently focused on finding them; reminding everyone to be vigilant. They can't speak to a lot of specifics.

Very challenging terrain, dense forest, bush, swampy areas; large area.

Going through tips, investigating everything, can't comment on new information coming in as it's all part of the investigation.

Link to live stream

That was the coffee stop in Jade, BC on Thursday, July 18th.

The guys were still driving the red truck with camper, and may have discarded some stuff belonging to Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese.

My hunch is that they chose to go to the Dease, BC Super A store that afternoon after looking at the driver's license of Chynna Deese.

This is all I’ve ever noticed that’s reported about the latest crime scene investigated near Dease Lake. Jade City is quite a bit north of the town of Dease Lake. Is there a link to indicate the coffee stop at Jade City is a crime scene?

BBM

“The RCMP has also expanded its efforts to a third location much closer to the town of Dease Lake itself. That scene is also on the side of the highway, but it's unclear what's behind the police tape there.”
Northern B.C. deaths: Investigators probing 3 scenes near Dease Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member