CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing. If they are killing people to take their cars then it would not surprise me if there is no new reports of a stolen vehicle even though they may be driving a new stolen vehicle.

and if they did take another vehicle and hurt someone in the process... how long will it be before that person is "missed"?

Uggh ... I wish they gave us more reason to believe they were still there.... or not.

I will continue to ask (demand lol) my family to not stop on the highway for anyone.

Ok, so what are the 2 confirmed sightings? The gas station and the guy that saw one hitchhiking? has there been any mention of other sightings?
I saw a rumour that a woman picked them up and dropped them off in Gillam before they were suspects. One of them was limping? Again a rumour online but the local tweeting has been pretty accurate so far.

My theory is, they said, 'screw it, we don't need to keep our stuff,' because they don't plan on getting out of this alive.

The catch to the theory is, if that's true, why not just come out and insight LE into a gun fight you know you'll lose?

Perhaps they do have a destination in mind...

Does an imaginary warrior ever give up? No I don’t think so.

Sorry for joining this thread late, any idea why Leonard Dyck was in Northern BC?
"He said Dyck loved to be in nature and go camping, sometimes with family and sometimes alone.

"I wasn't surprised, in the sense that he was up where he was found, because I know he liked to take those kinds of trips to northern B.C.," he said."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/teen-manhunt-mcleod-schmegelsky-1.5224306
Ok, so what are the 2 confirmed sightings? The gas station and the guy that saw one hitchhiking? has there been any mention of other sightings?
they refused to say

I just feel like if they were up there and on foot they would have been found already - surely they have tracking dogs out with people familiar with the terrain and they would be a heck of a lot quicker than a couple young guys who have likely never been in that area?

True. But that’s where missing persons reports might come in.
True, but then think of Len Dyck. No one reported him missing and it took quite awhile to ID him.

And, anyone on vacation wouldn't be missed right away since people expect them to be out of touch.

I think it's a possibility they have another car.

jmo

I noticed no Canadian accent as well. Are American LE and resources involved as well?
I did understand her French, but Quebecois French has always been difficult for me as it's so different from the French accent. She tried her best, I think and I like that they offer a statement in both languages. I noticed the same from BC on Tuesday. Not much to offer though, regardless of language.. MOO

She’s the Communications Officer of RCMP, Manitoba. She also gave the PC yesterday. Her Canadian “accent” sounded completely natural to me.

Was the gas station in Gillam or in one of the other provinces? I keep getting it all confused. :(

I believe it was close to Gillam, $20 gas.

I don't believe LE confirmed the hitchhiker sighting

I saw a rumour that a woman picked them up and dropped them off in Gillam before they were suspects. One of them was limping? Again a rumour online but the local tweeting has been pretty accurate so far.

So if the jumping out/hitchhiking story wasn't confirmed, maybe the rumour was? but with what we know... that woman is lucky she is still alive, IMO Why wouldn't they just take her car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole