CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20190725-145422.png
As far as VIA Rail being involved. My theory is that they will have RCMP on the trains going through Gillam as walking the train tracks would be the best way for these 2 wanted individuals to navigate alot of the bush areas outside of Gillam.

"Deep Woods Off" (Extra Large Size..lol)

Not sure how effective it would be North but it works wonders for Mosquitos here in the States.

After much trial and error I only use this stuff whenever in any place that has mosquitos, ticks, or chiggars. It is miraculous stuff. Dont get regular "Off" its terrible. But "Deep Woods Off" is amazingly effective. They will land on you but will immediately fly off.

OFF!® Deep Woods® Products | OFF!® Repellent
In Canada we use Deep, Deep ,Deep Woods off!!!;)

I find the sighting of the two backpacks Wednesday evening in Gillam interesting.

I know it's unsubstantiated and therefore I can't link. But it's interesting nonetheless.
Also interesting and gives a sense of what these two might have to deal with out there was the earlier posting by that same guy of the wolf footprint near Gillam as big as a man's hand...yikes!

Gillam is not under a boil water advisory and they have an excellent, well-paying employer (Hydro) right there. I think reporters will be disappointed if they come looking for squalor.
Gillam is actually beautiful the waters ok the bugs suck but repellant works .hydro pays really well and it's not bad for a small town .but I don't think the two guys are still there. I think they hopped the train Monday or one of them have family ties in the area that helped. No one goes to gillam by accident.just my opinion

The police would know if they have their PAL or not.

You can take the course and if passed send the paperwork in the very next day. It can take less than a month to receive your PAL but there’s also cases where people are never approved, many also have a wait a couple months to six months.

Maybe it’s changed. It used to be two months minimum for cool off. Plus there are checks on references and spousal/partner consent. Haven’t looked at the application form to see whether it requires names and phone numbers of resident family members as well as spouses/partners.

Gillam is actually beautiful the waters ok the bugs suck but repellant works .hydro pays really well and it's not bad for a small town .but I don't think the two guys are still there. I think they hopped the train Monday or one of them have family ties in the area that helped. No one goes to gillam by accident.just my opinion
Yeah, I think they are long gone too. I think they hitched out before they were announced as suspects.

I thought you had special DEET-infused toques
We just excrete the stuff from our pores.

From the press conferece:
RCMP Manitoba
  1. There have been no reported stolen vehicles that could be attributed to Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky. Therefore, we believe they are still in the area.
  2. We can now confirm that there have been 2 established & corroborated sightings of Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky in the Gillam area, prior to the discovery of the burnt out vehicle. #rcmpmb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr