CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But your carrier will still know that your dynamic IP is you, right? Your internet traffic can still be traced back to your phone (and whoever was using it at the time, in theory). Right?

For most of us, it wouldn't be too hard to establish whether we had our phones on our persons, based on all the data that we'd be sending out.

The traffic has to be routed to the same device no matter which tower it is connecting to. I think the issue is, if this is a burner phone, you don't know who possesses the phone, and getting a generic "let me look at all the cell phones in this area" warrant doesn't sound like something most judges would be approving.

After looking at Chynna's Facebook profile wow, what a beautiful, bright, smart, enigmatic and popular young woman she looked like - just seems the polar opposite of Kam and Bryer. I wonder if she was shot in the face. She seems the epitome of a girl guys like Kam and Bryer would never get a chance with and shooting her in the face would seem symbolic of their rage towards successful people. Just a guess.

ETA - I am aware she was shot in head/jaw but I have to wonder if it was meant for her pretty face and she turned her head as a natural instinctual reaction. That's just so brutal, I bet they shot her first to feel superior to the other male Lucas. JMO.

Last edited:
Since they stopped at Dease, after seeing Chyanna Deese surname on her license, my guess is that they drove past Hudson's Hope based on some ID from Lucas.

Then they crossed into Alberta near Grand Prairie, and followed lesser roads north of Edmonton to Cold Lake.

I will map the whole route, based on their behaviour. If they left Gillam, they went from Thompson to Flin Flin.

I see what you are getting at...so coming in from the NW as opposed to the southern route into AB? Would this not be the longer way to do It? So, this is different from post #793

Last edited:
I'm cautious on twitter with everything I read/see, including media lol But it's quite obvious this guy is local and it is helpful to see the area to better understand what the RCMP are dealing with and also to see what the suspects are possibly dealing with. Watching the video of where the RAV4 was burned, I now have a better understanding of just how close to the road it was, and didn't know that before.

I think there are more places to hide there than what I originally thought. And lets just say they are on the move, what prevents them from going from place to place and the RCMP are just 'missing' them?

the only thing that prevents that is that the dogs might pick up their trail- especially if they just keep getting smellier

Can someone please clarify—where was the bearded man seen with Lucas and Chynna? Was it on the side of the highway? And if so, did the person who saw this note any other vehicle pulled over? The bearded man would have been driving something.

Yes, highway supervisor saw the bearded man standing in the middle of the highway talking to the couple. He was driving a light colored jeep with stripe. Details & video interview at link. Much info on this incident on prior thread.

Mystery man could hold key to solving murder of Australian man and girlfriend in Canada

Alexis Daish‏Verified account @LexiDaish
ROADTRIP DOUBLE MURDER: Canadian police has released this composite of a man they want to speak to who was seen speaking with Lucas on the Alaska Highway.@9NewsAUS @TheTodayShow

EAHCgz6X4AIeLWs.jpg

2:29 PM - 22 Jul 2019 from Northern Rockies, British Columbia

The traffic has to be routed to the same device no matter which tower it is connecting to. I think the issue is, if this is a burner phone, you don't know who possesses the phone, and getting a generic "let me look at all the cell phones in this area" warrant doesn't sound like something most judges would be approving.

They might, with this exigency.

Looking at recent court rulings in Canada, it does appear that they would likely be able to do something like that here.

They’ve tightened the strings, but I see nothing that would prevent tower dumps from being utilized if they think it can help.

I would like a reporter to ask authorities at the next media conference if the "mystery man" in the Jeep with a stripe has been located and spoken to. It seems to me that he would have voluntarily called the authorities himself after learning of their fate...

If he has not been located then I find that very interesting.

I wonder if that Cold Lake morning sighting was LE’s original source for IDing the car they were suspected to be in. It’s possible the sighting was held back from the public, perhaps to protect the person who reported it, but is being released now because it’s essentially moot, and more importantly supports their plea for anybody who may have helped the fugitives near Gillam to come for forward. It’s kind of a “See? It can happen to anybody.”

Hmm how is the video camera at the end getting a front on shot of them walking out? Video surveillance usually is up high and looking down isn't it, like in the store cam it's above. Where could the outside cam be located to get that view? Just thinking out loud....
Ok just went and looked at google earth and I think this is a Co-Op gas station and convenience store. So this outside shot could be from the gas station overhang part and facing towards the front doors.?It's on 9th St. W

I would like a reporter to ask authorities at the next media conference if the "mystery man" in the Jeep with a stripe has been located and spoken to. It seems to me that he would have voluntarily called the authorities himself after learning of their fate...

If he has not been located then I find that very interesting.

I’m sure there were probably several mystery people who stopped to offer assistance.

We just don’t know about them.

We have two known suspects right now, and I don’t see the relevance.

I think this is one big nothingburger.

They might, with this exigency.

Looking at recent court rulings in Canada, it does appear that they would likely be able to do something like that here.

They’ve tightened the strings, but I see nothing that would prevent tower dumps from being utilized if they think it can help.

The usual question is, "is there a way of doing what you really want to do (which is, catch the perps) and make the search narrower in focus"?

I can think of ways to do this.

I see what you are getting at...so coming in from the NW as opposed to the southern route into AB? Would this not be the longer way to do It? So, this is different from post #793

I don't know if this helps, but people from Prince George do travel through Grande Prairie, even when heading to and from southern Alberta. These two definitely would have avoided Jasper National Park.

Wow. Oak Bay police sound bitchy and unprofessional. There are ways to interact with the public when you disagree with them, and this isn't it.

OT by an Admin? Tsk tsk

Normally I would remove the original post as off topic but this is, without a doubt, the most unprofessional response to the public that I have ever seen a police department have, and a total embarrassment to the uniform.

Let's not perpetuate this particular discussion, but if they are reading at Websleuths (which I doubt or they would surely be more professional ;)) they need to know what the public thinks of that particular interaction.

Just WOW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members