CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE thing that i have been wondering about re:weapons is now that they are said to no longer have a vehicle, where are they hiding their weapons? i know there is a type of long gun that can “break down” into a backpack, of course hand gun but not a long gun. if we are going with that theory. you wouldn’t think anyone is going to pick up a hitch hiker with a rifle strapped to his back

Cold lake, AB and Meadow Lake, MB are 1 1/2 hours drive apart.
Yep, and if you stay north of major population centres you eventually likely pass prince albert and the pas, if you keep staying north and following that pattern, you end up on a dead end road near gillam manitoba. They probably had no idea they were about to run out of road lol

Grande Prairie is more NW ...the other side of province from Cold Lake. But, nothing surprises me with these two slugs.

Remember the July 9 disappearance of 14 year old Donovan Williams at Nanaimo, BC. Close to ferry, if they came to check ahead of their trip.

My hunch was Grand Prairie to Cold Lake to Meadow Lake. Video is late afternoon July 21. Cold Lake guy claims 9:30AM sighting.

Last edited:
I grew up in Port Alberni. To be "waterfront" the house has to be on sproat lake. Those houses are more often than not the priciest real estate in the city. My parents used to own a simple individual campsite on that lake I just looked up a listing a lot for sale like what had and it's currently listed for $160,000

houses in this neighbourhood are selling for 1.2-1.7m

Meadow Lake is in Saskatchewan, and we are on the same time as Alberta right now. It is only about an hour and a half drive.

Sorry, you are right. I was thinking about MB. Sask always throws me, I can't tell you how many times I've called a good friend at the wrong time because of it.

what time is the video at Meadow Lake captured??? And/or what time was the sighting in Cold Lake??

RCMP asking for the public’s help in tracking down missing teen

this girl is missing from Grande Prairie Alberta since July 21st

800 kms between ML & GP (approx. 8 hrs drive)

Google Maps
Good question. Grand Prairie isn’t an unlikely stop on their route if they took the northern route back to AB after burning their truck south of Dease Lake, BC. The blue highlighted route goes through Grand Prairie near BC/AB border in this Google Maps screen clipping:
E104D923-AA73-4BE1-9F35-0AA3F7B6C6F5.jpeg

what time is the video at Meadow Lake captured??? And/or what time was the sighting in Cold Lake??

RCMP asking for the public’s help in tracking down missing teen

this girl is missing from Grande Prairie Alberta since July 21st

800 kms between ML & GP (approx. 8 hrs drive)

Google Maps
I just put up a missing thread for this individual:
CANADA - DANA BUCKLEY, 15, Grande Prairie, Manitoba, July 21, 2019

Sorry to all but I made mistake and thought the province was Manitoba but it is ALBERTA! I have asked a mod to fix the error as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
ONE thing that i have been wondering about re:weapons is now that they are said to no longer have a vehicle, where are they hiding their weapons? i know there is a type of long gun that can “break down” into a backpack, of course hand gun but not a long gun. if we are going with that theory. you wouldn’t think anyone is going to pick up a hitch hiker with a rifle strapped to his back
It wouldn't seem smart for them to even hitchhike at this point!

I’m sure that I could pack one of my shotguns in a soft bag in a way that no-one would know that it was there. I can do it with a Gitzo tripod that opens to 165cm/5.5’, so a gun wouldn’t be hard.

In reality, I keep my shotguns in well-built metal cases with good locks, but I’m not trying to hide what I’m carrying :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, about 1,500 km or 16h drive. That jives with them arriving in Gillam Monday night.

Agree -- Cold Lake to Meadow Lake less than 2 hours, and they appeared rested in the video to carry on to Gillan/Fox Lake where they abandoned the Rav4 on Monday evening.

Google Maps

Last edited:
Yes that was the one.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a crashed helicopter right now, let alone 2 killers wearing cadpat. I heard they did find it after we were called back though.

The recent Labrador plane crash site would be similar to Gillam in remoteness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97