CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hard drive is useless by itself.

If we're talking about Rust, it's an online game available on Steam (and maybe elsewhere.) From a new computer, you can simply download Steam and then download Rust again. If someone wants to play with his old account, this is trivial, but of course it can be tracked. If someone wants to start anew, they can just create a new account and purchase Rust again (either directly through Steam or through a reseller.)

Do you know much about the actual Rust game? What kind of survival skills do the players employ? Would someone who plays it a lot and then practices out in the woods be able to actually pick up useful real-life tips? Is there anything unusual in it that could be useful in finding them if they are out in wild and have managed to keep warm, dry, and fed?

Add to what I wrote, I don't think these guys are guilty of the crimes they are accused because there isn't a trail of bodies other than the first three they allegedly killed. Since that vehicle was found in the small town, wouldn't they have committed a similar crime there or nearby, or along the way being in such remote areas? And if these guys are acting out fantasy crimes, wouldn't they have bragged about it online at some point?
I honestly hope they are found and captured alive so we can hear what happened. But my personal feeling is that they never left BC and whatever happened to their truck was caused by other parties. I know my theory isn't exactly inline with what most are saying, but that's just my sense of how the timelines and evidence stacks up (or doesn't).

Just a quick question, does anyone know where and when those images of Kam and Bryer were taken? The ones that are circulating in the media that looks like it was taken at some kind of a grocery store? Whoever took those photos seemed to already be interested at them, because they're clearly not surveillance photos from a security camera, they're taking at ground level, maybe even from someone sitting down.

Last edited:
Are the police able to access the computer information even if the computer itself isn't there? Did both have computers? Such as what may have been written between the two teens?

I know others dont believe these spree killers planned to murder, but I'm not convinced that is true.

They may have a manifesto of some kind showing where they planned out what they were going to do.

Tia

Add to what I wrote, I don't think these guys are guilty of the crimes they are accused because there isn't a trail of bodies other than the first three they allegedly killed. Since that vehicle was found in the small town, wouldn't they have committed a similar crime there or nearby, or along the way being in such remote areas? And if these guys are acting out fantasy crimes, wouldn't they have bragged about it online at some point?
I honestly hope they are found and captured alive so we can hear what happened. But my personal feeling is that they never left BC and whatever happened to their truck was caused by other parties. I know my theory isn't exactly inline with what most are saying, but that's just my sense of how the timelines and evidence stacks up (or doesn't).

There is video of them outside the province of BC.

In the last few pages, there has been a lot of discussion about using Steam on public Wi-Fi, such as at McDonalds, for multiplayer use. Worth noting that there is no issue if multiplayer isn’t required.

I use Steam on home Wi-Fi without difficulty. I am pretty sure that some Steam games would work on public Wi-Fi, depending on the signal. There are also mobile versions for some popular games, although I haven’t tried to use one of these interactively and I don’t believe that there is a mobile version of Rust.

Last edited by a moderator:
there has been a lot of discussion over the BURNED cars just being a setup for false positioning.
I tend to agree- I think the burning of the vehicles were just a ruse to throw le off the true trail.

Well if they burned the vehicles in those areas, they had to be in those areas.. I believe both vehicles were found while still actively burning, so they had to be fairly close in the vicinity at the time. How would that be throwing LE off the true trail?

Just a quick question, does anyone know where and when those images of Kam and Bryer were taken? The ones that are circulating in the media that looks like it was taken at some kind of a grocery store? Whoever took those photos seemed to already be interested at them, because they're clearly not surveillance photos from a security camera, they're taking at ground level, maybe even from someone sitting down.
your theory doesnt add up to the evidence we have, just one example they have been spotted, 4 times I believe (could be wrong how many times) in 4 different provinces. This has been all over the news for days. I understand we're all speculating to some degree but come on now, at least read an article from last few days before posting paragraphs lol

Their last known/confirmed (publicly known) sighting was split lake, not far from gilliam and the burned out rav

*"not far" is relative, I think alot of folks arnt grasping the scale of the area involved. I have to keep reminding myself personally, and I grew up in rural/wild areas

Last edited:
I remember reading about Rainy Lake in the book "The Things They Carried" by Tim O'Brien. There is a chapter where he was considering bailing on the Vietnam War draft notice and was crossing that lake without any notice..deciding whether to go all the way to Canada or not. The book is about the author's life and so the lake escape is a possibility. (Or was in the 1960's). I confess I thought of this option myself if the teens do attempt to cross into the US and Lake of the Woods would work just as well. JMO

Have any reports put them closer to the border?

No reports yet of being close to the border. Finding a cottage isn't quite as good an option as it once was. People have security apps that let them know if there has been a break in.

Do you know much about the actual Rust game? What kind of survival skills do the players employ? Would someone who plays it a lot and then practices out in the woods be able to actually pick up useful real-life tips? Is there anything unusual in it that could be useful in finding them if they are out in wild and have managed to keep warm, dry, and fed?

I've never played it.

My experience with games in general is that they are not very realistic. The only exception would be simulations - think of a flight simulator like X-Plane. Or perhaps something like Kerbal Space Program, where one of the selling points of the game is getting orbital mechanics mostly right.

Put it this way: there was a very popular western-themed game released last year, Red Dead Redemption 2. You can hunt and skin animals, and people were complaining about the skinning animation taking a while (seconds), even though skinning an animal like a deer in real life would take about an hour.

In British Columbia:
1. There was the site where the couple CD LF were murdered.
2. There was the site where the truck and camper were burnt out.
3. There was the site that the older gentleman LD was found dead at the rest stop.
4. Then the other site was approximately 50 km north of where the older man LD was found dead.
Could this be a spot where the 2 camped in the days after the first murder? I am interested to find out what this spot is.

you know iv noticed there is so many female officers, even in the above link there is two and one guy, that is amazing.. how awesome of Canada

gillam-searchers.jpg

My account is new but I’ve been around WS for years but couldn’t remember my old accounts password and the reset function wasn’t working. Anywhoo ive always found this site to have fairly accurate theories and information in the past which is why I’m back.

I personally think these boys were gone before the rav4 was found. If I understand the timeline properly they weren’t even suspects yet, at least not publicly. Another thing to keep in mind is hadn’t they just stopped for fuel outside Gillam? I thought it was a gas station clerk who sold them 20 bucks in fuel and a couple drinks that recognized them after the fact??? Why buy gas just to burn the vehicle? And why head in to no mans land when you’ve had zero pressure from LE yet?

On a separate note I do a fair bit of traveling and use public wifi spots in Ontario McD’s Tim’s etc and typically will “try” and use an iPad or laptop from the car usually parked as close to building as I can. In my experience I haven’t found a public wifi that would be able to game on without being in the restaurant and hooked directly to the router.

We haven't even been told who the Rav4 belonged to. Why destroy a perfectly good pickup truck with a camper? And did they do that before or after they found Leonard Dyck. Lots of questions, not many clues to what really happened.

Can someone please tell me which "camps" we're in now?

We have:

1. Acting out a fantasy, living out a video game in real time.

2. Thrill killers.

3. Drug use.

Please add and amend. It's tough to keep up.
I think they are thrill killers, like Dellen Millard and Mark Smich. There's no motive except to kill for the fun of it.

I also think that they are acting out a video game in real life. They don't need the computer to game, but to keep it out of the hands of LE who have already searched their houses, and to jive with their cover story of moving to Whitehorse. The parents would have thought it extremely odd if it were left behind.

I think BS is thriving on the adrenaline of killing and running and he may have been a bit of an adrenaline junkie, again like Dellen Millard. If he used Ritalin recreationally, he obviously likes that revved up feeling.

The images and video were taken in a northern Saskatchewan town called Meadow Lake, at a CO-OP store, on Monday July 22. After they had been missing for several days, but not named as suspects yet. If they were missing innocent kids from BC as you're insinuating, why were they in Saskatchewan after their vehicle was burned out and they were being considered missing in BC? Why weren't they contacting family at all for all those days either, but they were seen alive and well on surveillance footage in another province?

Innocent until proven guilty of course, but things aren't looking too good. They have some explaining to do, that's for sure

Last edited:
No reports yet of being close to the border. Finding a cottage isn't quite as good an option as it once was. People have security apps that let them know if there has been a break in.
Good point. I have one on my house, so am aware. Makes for a bigger question as to where they could be hiding out...probably in whatever vehicle they may have, if have.

Well if they burned the vehicles in those areas, they had to be in those areas.. I believe both vehicles were found while still actively burning, so they had to be fairly close in the vicinity at the time. How would that be throwing LE off the true trail?
How long was the rav burning before police secured the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member