CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard something about two tracks, one used, one unused and over grown. I'm guessing they were on the overgrown unused track, as the main track was watched.

I have been on that section of track, it has lots of curves around rivers and lakes and swamps. It would be almost impossible to monitor effectively except from overhead

They had a day to walk openly on any tracks, even right past or through Gillam, before RCMP locked down the Gillam area. Then after that they could have hidden more and taken the more difficult track. But the further they moved away from planes, trucks and helicopters, the easier it would have been for them to move. Their behaviour shows they intended to survive and get away into [edit: the more hospitable parts of] Canada. There was never any logic in going further north if they planned to survive this. Interestingly they seem to have now trapped themselves on a peninsula there at York's Landing.

Last edited:
These guys must be exhausted on so many levels. They are running on fumes. I have to believe their adrenaline resources are tapped out and will make it somewhat easier to catch them tonight if the sighting of the two guys at the dump was indeed them.

A report above said they were running erratically. Exhaustion surely, and who knows what they have eaten along the way. Hoping they give up.

I’m actually leaning towards these two being taken alive at this point.

I can picture them wandering through the woods, and suddenly finding themselves surrounded.

They have to be physically destroyed at this point, and giving up might not seem so bad.

They must have known that once they identified Len they would be looking for his car....

My guess is that it was the other way around. They found the car and traced the registration to Leonard Dyck. He was not reported missing by his wife, so he was probably on a road trip. It has not been confirmed that the Rav4 is connected with Leonard Dyck.

SBM I'd buy some! :)
I'm going to guess there will be Tshirts available in about 72 hours.

You can donate to support their cause. They've had a goal of $100,000 for the last 9 months or so.

https://www..com/support-bear-clan-patrol

I hope today's news will swiftly get them over the top!

Last edited:
What's going through their heads right now? I mean, they know they've been spotted, so what's their plan? To live out the rest of their lives hiding in dense bush eating from a dump?
I thought they might be reenacting something from BS's favourite film/game and heading towards Kettle Dam, the biggest of all five dams. These murderous twits are actually quite close to Keesyak and Kettle dams at the moment. The dump is very close to Keesyak. But now I'm starting to think they are just arrogant and really dumb twits without any plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_