CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought that occurred to me combing maps
The area thats clear cut for powerlines is more visible than roads/trails/tracks.
Def not as easy going as walking tracks but a hell of alot easier than walking in the bush, heres the interesting part, check out where it runs

Attachments

• JustAnIdea.jpg
    JustAnIdea.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Start-finish.jpg
    Start-finish.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 44
The timeline is not puzzling. They left Port Alberni on July 12, probably late morning or afternoon. They may have stayed in Alberta one night.

They were driving to Yukon via Alaska Highway during the night of July 14, and came across the blue van.

Lucas Fowler's dad is a police chief from Sydney. He thought the murders were much more than a simple robbery attempt gone wrong, so he made an assumption.

RCMP probably shared with him actual evidence, and he has not made any comments saying these two teens couldn't have murdered his son.

There’s been nothing said the two went from Port Alberni to Alberta and then to northern BC in the 2 days. They’d have to drive virtually nonstop.

The direct route from Port Alberni to Whitehorse (not saying they ever intended to go there looking for work) does not pass by Laird Hot Springs, near where LF and CD were found. However indeed it’s possible they took the slightly longer route. I’m certain LE will know by know through traffic cam and cell tower data.

DDED065D-3D10-4B0E-9288-A71944D69763.jpeg

But this serves a very very small town of limited means. I would guess the inhabitants are pretty thrifty and don’t trash things unless they are really useless.

My guess is there isnt much useful there, certainly not a lot of only day-old food from shops & restaurants that cant be used past an expiration date. But likely lots of used disposable diapers, plastic bottles. Not tarps

The water should be drinkable and it is not, so maybe the garbage dump is also not too pristine.

I think it's possible that they stopped in Whitehorse between the Liard Hot Springs murders and the Dease Lake murder between July 15 and July 18. By then the Liard Hot Springs murders were on the news, victims identified.

The suspects panicked, and July 19 their truck was burned and another body was found. If they'd kept their cool, they might never have been connected with the murders (?)

View attachment 195554
There’s been no proof they’ve been up in Whitehorse (I live here), someone would have spoken up by now as their faces are everywhere. They’d also have to go thru a few communities before hitting Whitehorse.

But it is odd they just kind of went off the map for a few days, before the murder of LD.

Wow, he said that shots were fired, and that the search is focused on an area the size of a football field.... I'm surprised it's so small, and hopeful they'll be captured alive after daylight, at least...

This was hours ago though now. If they haven't finished searching the 'football field' sized area, I dunno what to say...

I'm feeling less and less confident about this sighting. A dog couldn't track them? the helicopters didn't help?

I'm curious.

Has the sighting been confirmed?

Im scrolling through Twitter, Facebook, the general internets, and all I'm seeing since the York Landing sighting is a go fund me that's constantly being reposted.

I'm hoping this wasn't a false sighting to promote an agenda. ( The fact that the aboriginals are ignored by police here)

Its been quite a number of hours now, and LE was there really quickly.

Just a thought I had.

View attachment 195555 View attachment 195556

They were seen in Dease Lake on July 14th. The drive from Port Alberni to Dease Lake alone is 24hrs. After driving at least 24 hours they then drove another 6 and half hours to commit a random act of violence between 11:30pm and 7:00am of July 15?? Only to go right back to Dease Lake? They were camped near Dease Lake on the 19th. Only one of them drives.

I was going over the timeline yesterday too to try to make some sense. They were for sure in Dease Lake on the 14th? I calculated with ferries (usually waits this time of year) and another WS'er reminded of highway construction that it would've taken them probably 30-32 hrs minimum to get from Port Alberni to Laird Springs.

My read of that is that Mr. Favel may be speculating on the issue of shots. I’m not sure he has his facts right on that.

From the live interview, yes, I believe Favel is speculating about possible shots fired near the perimeter of dump/sewage plant search area.

It was also cited on live report that shots could be to take down a bear approaching officers.

Take note -- this is mating season for bears and very dangerous.

But this serves a very very small town of limited means. I would guess the inhabitants are pretty thrifty and don’t trash things unless they are really useless.

My guess is there isnt much useful there, certainly not a lot of only day-old food from shops & restaurants that cant be used past an expiration date. But likely lots of used disposable diapers, plastic bottles. Not tarps
You might be surprised at what one might find.

This was hours ago though now. If they haven't finished searching the 'football field' sized area, I dunno what to say...

I'm feeling less and less confident about this sighting. A dog couldn't track them? the helicopters didn't help?
This reminds me of my post in the other thread that I mistakenly posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth