GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Is it possible she was hit by a vehicle while she was walking on the road and left in the ditch?

I cannot get that idea out of my mind.... Maybe she was hit by a vehicle on the road closer to the party... But the driver took the body to a lesser travelled road to dispose of it?

JMO

I cannot get that idea out of my mind.... Maybe she was hit by a vehicle on the road closer to the party... But the driver took the body to a lesser travelled road to dispose of it?

JMO

Certainly a theory to consider.

JMO

I hope if that is what happened, that someone saw or heard something.

I read that the party she left was above a store in Sarnia. Which store is it?

folks: please review what kimster posted about social media. Only social media of the victim, the perp (if one is identified), msm, and the official find page are allowed. Anything outside of that cannot be linked to or discussed. Thanks peeps and welcome to all of our new members and guests

Probably nothing but I know that there was an "Idle no more" protest at a railway in Sarnia over the new year. People came in from all over to protest.

Probably nothing but I know that there was an "Idle no more" protest at a railway in Sarnia over the new year. People came in from all over to protest.

That could be significant. Do you have any other details?

Looking at the map of the location where the body was found, there is no doubt in my mind that she was dumped there.

It was actually a pretty small protest and from what I know mostly people from the local Sarnia reservation.

Sometimes punks think it is funny to "spike" drinks and not everyone responds well... just a thought.

She couldn't/wouldn't have walked that route.

Her last sighting was Wellington/Christina St, walking, she'd have continued straight on Christina, then over to Vidal, which becomes River Rd (and changes names about 5 times before going directly into Courtright.

To get from where she was sighted to where she was found, you'd go Wellington, to Indian Rd, then left on Plank Rd to Mandaumin.

To get from where she was found (Mandaumin between Petrolia and Rokeby-which is different from what your map shows) to her home, you'd continue down Mandaumin 2 concessions to Courtright Line rather than go back to the 402.

So very sad. My deepest Condolences to Noelle's Family and Friends. RIP :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member