GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts on the original FB page said that she left alone upset after getting into an argument with a boyfriend. A girlfriend wanted her to get a ride home but she refused. Sorry, I can't link to anything with the page now deleted. Does anyone else that read the original discussions on that page recall reading that account of the party as well?

I recall that same scenario...

She argued with boyfriend.. wanted to leave... girlfriend asked/told her get a ride instead... but she left...

My notes say Rumor... so it could have been a comment on an article instead of in MSM...

JMO

I have a feeling we won't hear too much about this case. The police here are notorious for keeping things as quiet as possible.

I have a feeling we won't hear too much about this case. The police here are notorious for keeping things as quiet as possible.

I don't know what the vibe is in Sarnia, but, I am shocked at the lack of information thus far. Is there a sense of the citizens being panicked, or do they think it was not a random act?

What is the general sense of what happened to poor Noelle? :(

I don't think people are panicked here......but I could be wrong. I think that until I hear a cause of death, I will assume this was either an accident (hit by car and then dumped in panic) or that it was carried out by someone she knew.

I personally think we will hear more soon.

I haven't met any one who feels panicked. Some people are frustrated because of the lack of info. Most figured out it was her and didn't need an official ID. Lots of talk between people much like here about possibilities etc. Most people I know think she was killed in Sarnia and her body dropped off out in the woodlot.

I haven't met any one who feels panicked. Some people are frustrated because of the lack of info. Most figured out it was her and didn't need an official ID. Lots of talk between people much like here about possibilities etc. Most people I know think she was killed in Sarnia and her body dropped off out in the woodlot.

Where she was discovered tells me one person involved is local. New Years downtown Sarnia at 2:30 ish. Who's around? Taxi drivers? Partiers? JMO

I am slightly sickened that the IdleNoMore movement is being dragged into this awful tragety in the Paquette family. Considering the movement is about humanitarian/environmental causes (among other things) and wherein a woman from a northern First Nations territory is currently on Day 24 of a Hunger Strike. Yes, Day 24....

You really think this movement could be connected to murdering a young life? I suppose anything is possible... I'm sickened.

Guess we should be fortunate that no one went missing from the Niagara Falls New Year's Eve celebration, as IdleNOMore was there as well.

I am slightly sickened that the IdleNoMore movement is being dragged into this awful tragety in the Paquette family. Considering the movement is about humanitarian/environmental causes (among other things) and wherein a woman from a northern First Nations territory is currently on Day 24 of a Hunger Strike. Yes, Day 24....

You really think this movement could be connected to murdering a young life? I suppose anything is possible... I'm sickened.

Guess we should be fortunate that no one went missing from the Niagara Falls New Year's Eve celebration, as IdleNOMore was there as well.

If a blockade was near her route home, some of them could have seen her. I was not saying they were responsible.

Was the area she was partying at sketchy?

Well, yes, and no.

We are a relatively small city. She was in the "downtown" core. That particular area is mainly made up of businesses, a few Irish Pubs, a Library, Post Office, Art Gallery, Theater etc. Most of the businesses have apts above. I wouldn't say that particular area is "sketchy" in comparison to a bigger city. If she continued south on Christina she would have passed some sketchier areas....mainly older homes converted to multi-units.....lots of drugs etc in that area.....but, that said, its still "quiet". You wouldn't likely find people lingering about, other than those getting out of the New Year's parties.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that at all. Just discussing unusual happenings around the time of Noelle's disappearance and subsequent death. CN trains being blocked from travelling through Sarnia would count as unusual, I would think. JMO

Especially considering her father is a retired BPA and I think I saw her aunt is LE. That said, I am hopeful that answers will be found quickly.

As for the flow of info, or lack there of, maybe this is do to the fact that Noelle's sister is LE. All the more reason to 'go by the book' so to speak. It's also like it's one of their own, so they will want every i & t dotted and crossed.

JMO

As for the flow of info, or lack there of, maybe this is do to the fact that Noelle's sister is LE. All the more reason to 'go by the book' so to speak. It's also like it's one of their own, so they will want every i & t dotted and crossed.

JMO

Oh not saying they won't go by the book or solve it. Just that they will be very tight lipped about it. They usually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duce1106