GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there black tarping in the ditch for roadwork, or is that just me?

At the time this person posted this on FB she said that the footprints in the middle were hers and the ones on the left were going in the ditch and prints on the right were coming out.

Thank you for clarifying this. If this is the case, then it looks like a single person, right? Unless they purposely doubled up?

B$%^#@d. Makes me sick!

Thank you for clarifying this. If this is the case, then it looks like a single person, right? Unless they purposely doubled up?

B$%^#@d. Makes me sick!

Yes, it would seem someone entered the ditch on the left (and there was an area that appeared to show something being dragged according to the FB comments from the pic) and then someone exited the ditch on the right. The middle prints are from the girl who took the pic.

I also read that she found a lighter or some other sort of object at that spot.

Also, this girl stated that she did not see anything else other than these tracks (no body). It is not even certain that the body was found at this exact spot, but just somewhere in the vicinity.

As for her story, it is certainly possible that she just happened to be driving by that night and stopped to look at the tracks but the fact that she's now claiming psychic abilities is a bit odd.

I inverted the colours on the 2 pictures, and I don't know what to think about the orange discoloration. Different things happen in each of the pictures.

:lurk: I think that the discolouration is the flash from the camera. My digital camera beams a little light forward just as you are about to take the picture before the flash goes off. MOO

Sister is LE, and there seems to be indications of an assault of some sort, plus there appears to be many rumours circulating, so the fact that LE is not addressing this yet, indicates there is a very good reason, and hopefully that is they are tracking the bas***d(s) down who did it.

It IS unusual LE hasn't said anything yet. Definitely. At least verify it's her. Obviously, they have sent the deceased for an autopsy.

There is a house in the picture at the link above, where her body was found. I didn't see that in the other pictures. Can a local help interpret that???

imageproxy

Wow, interesting. If I came across this and took a pic, the last thing I would do is put it up on a social media site. I wonder if she provided more info to LE besides the pic?

Hi all. New here but have been lurking for a bit....

I'm in Ontario and was following the original FB event page when I saw the poster add this ditch pic. She said that the orange in the pic was just from her flash. She also found a new lighter nearby in the snow, wrapped it in a glove to preserve prints and was going to get it to LE as well.

Sister is LE, and there seems to be indications of an assault of some sort, plus there appears to be many rumours circulating, so the fact that LE is not addressing this yet, indicates there is a very good reason, and hopefully that is they are tracking the bas***d(s) down who did it.

It IS unusual LE hasn't said anything yet. Definitely. At least verify it's her. Obviously, they have sent the deceased for an autopsy.

There is a house in the picture at the link above, where her body was found. I didn't see that in the other pictures. Can a local help interpret that???

There are houses down the road from the woodlot. In fact a cluster of them at the Rokeby intersection. I am betting that the picture was taken there.

I find it odd that LE hasn't said anything yet either. But I guess they have to do their investigation before releasing any info, but I'm sure they can at least identify if this body found was her? You would think they would at least do that. My interpretation of not releasing any info is that hopefully this means they have a good idea of who is responsible.

As for the house in the picture, it's not familiar from what I can tell on google maps and what I know from the area. The picture could be from down the road where the police are blocking the road off.

Hi all. New here but have been lurking for a bit....

I'm in Ontario and was following the original FB event page when I saw the poster add this ditch pic. She said that the orange in the pic was just from her flash. She also found a new lighter nearby in the snow, wrapped it in a glove to preserve prints and was going to get it to LE as well.

Welcome to WebSleuth Em!!!!

Perhaps the reason LE isn't saying anything is because they are trying to put in place a campaign to help contain public hysteria. I know that in Jessica's case, they waited til Friday at 4pm when all the kids were out of school (so the parents could deal with their own kids at home, instead of the teachers having to, I think), and the kids would have a few days at home over the weekend. They also had programs ready in place for immediate counseling, etc. They need time to put these measures in place. Perhaps they are also waiting on forensics. Perhaps they think they can catch the guy fast and want to do so first. If they confirm it is her body, then they will suddenly be inundated with a hundred more questions, which they are obviously not ready to answer yet. Not to mention they need to be really clear about what they release, otherwise they will be swamped with a bunch of useless tips which will consume their manpower and resources. At least now, they only have to address one main question from the public (though it seems pretty obvious at this point, considering all "missing / help find" sites have been taken down, not to mention stating that she has been "located" via press articles).

No matter what the reason for is for them being tight lipped at this point, I'm sure they know what they're doing and it is part of preserving the integrity of the investigation. I know sometimes its hard to understand when there is no word, especially if there's an active predator out there, but I'm willing to bet they know EXACTLY what they're doing and have good reasons for proceeding in the manner that they are. Especially considering her sister is LE and her dad is retired border patrol.

Dude, border patrol agents can detect a single disturbed leaf in a forest! They are some bad butt folks with some insane tracking skills and resources. The perp should be pooping his pants right now. If it was a random perp, he wouldn't have known who he was messing with.

There are houses down the road from the woodlot. In fact a cluster of them at the Rokeby intersection. I am betting that the picture was taken there.

I don't think the house has much to do with the search. Judging from the images posted on this Sarnia Observer page :

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/02/lambton-opp-havent-confirmed-identity-of-victim

the wood lot in question is closer to Petrolia line... In fact, Google maps shows quite a dense and isolated woodlot right around here.... 42.87181,-82.235858 which correlates with the imagery on the Sarnia Observer.

Especially if you get on the street view for the intersection of Mandaumin and Petrolia Line and look south, you will see the white buildings that are on the intersection of Mandaumin and Petrolia Line that are on the edge of the 1st image in the set (or enter these coordinates corner of Mandaumin and Petrolia Line 42.884038,-82.23537).

In image 5 of 5 on that set of pics you can see the billboard on the edge of the wood lot... Which is visible on Google Street view if you head towards the woodlot from Mandaumin and Petrolia Line (on the right hand side).

Also, when one takes into account the snow2.jpg image the Petrolia "psychic" took, the ditches appear to be deeper near Petrolia Line than Rokeby as you transit across Mandaumin.

From my television based knowledge of criminology, I would think the more isolated woodlot would be the dump site / crime scene.... speculation at best.

As someone pointed out previously, the whole psychic 20-something link with the pic seems highly suspicious.... does anyone have a link to this persons FB account?

I am familiar with the Lambton County region, I grew up there (20 years) and spent many a teenage night "touring the crops", as young idle rural teenagers are apt to do... I've lurked before here, signed up when I saw this crime was popping up on Websleuths to add my Geographic 2 cents...

At the time this person posted this on FB she said that the footprints in the middle were hers and the ones on the left were going in the ditch and prints on the right were coming out.

actually what she said was her"s were through the middle, some over lapping the sides and that her boyfriend was walking around the fresh tire tracks..I would like to add that IMO with the amount of time she had been missing and the amount of snow that was falling there is NO WAY that this area should look this fresh after 2 days

Regarding the house in the online pics (from the news articles). Those houses are located at the intersection up the road from the scene. Police have the road blocked at that site and news crews weren't allowed any closer. Houses are not that close to the scene as the pic would lead you to believe.

actually what she said was her"s were through the middle, some over lapping the sides and that her boyfriend was walking around the fresh tire tracks

I didn't read the part about the tire tracks but good to know there was fresh tires tracks. That alone could help find the perp (I'm thinking Russell Williams).

Regarding the house in the online pics (from the news articles). Those houses are located at the intersection up the road from the scene. Police have the road blocked at that site and news crews weren't allowed any closer. Houses are not that close to the scene as the pic would lead you to believe.

Yes, the pics are closer to Petrolia line, rather than Rokeby... The houses are more closely bunched around Rokeby, but Mandaumin is closed between Petrolia Line and Rokeby Line, hence the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dibbledabble