GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well
Greater Good
Sacrificial Lamb
Knowing when something is for the greater good, and accepting it with a happy heart that only greater things can come of it..

This could mean the opposite of the Greater good. Maybe this is a sinister group that sacrifice animals or people. (knowing when something is for the greater good). It makes me cringe to think she was working in a nursing home.

Source: http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...gating-crime-scene-at-residence#disqus_thread

BBM

Whenever I hear "splints", I think of broken fingers. You don't use splints elsewhere that I'm aware of.

I hope Noelle, GRHS, broke every bone possible.

JMO

Yes... Splints indicate breaks and/or sprains, to me...

This article states, "The pair was arrested without incident in London, late Thursday afternoon, OPP say."

Thereford... He must have sustained injuries outside of the arrest...

O/T... Can a local please explain why I read Sarnia and London used interchangeably? Is London a county (as we have in the U.S.) .... And Sarnia a city?

I am sure you have different terms than U.S. does, though.

TIA:seeya:

London is a city , one hour east of Sarnia,
Lambton is a the county that Sarnia is in.

London is a city about 45 minutes east of Sarnia, it's 3 times bigger than Sarnia.

Sarnia and London are two different cities in Ontario, Canada. They are about 1 hr and 15 minutes apart. Sarnia has about 72,000 people. London has about 350,000 plus

Well
Greater Good
Sacrificial Lamb
Knowing when something is for the greater good, and accepting it with a happy heart that only greater things can come of it..

This could mean the opposite of the Greater good. Maybe this is a sinister group that sacrifice animals or people. (knowing when something is for the greater good). It makes me cringe to think she was working in a nursing home.

Was this inappropriate? I would delete it if I knew how.

Hey crazyladi! I believe the native you are referring to is somebody not related to this case.

The native spells his name Mcgregor. The male 19 year old that was arrested is spelled MacGregor.

However... The girl's significant other went to Lambton...

FWIW...

WOW WTF. What is up with these male female killers now? Really what the hell is wrong with people. This reminds me seriously of the Stafford case and Bernardo mixed in one but the female in this case is older.

September 18, 2012:

The 12-year-old girl was on Mitton Street, between Cameron and Cobden Streets, riding her bicycle to school, heading north on the east sidewalk, when a black vehicle pulled into a nearby driveway. The male driver exited the car, approached the girl and grabbed her by the left arm.

The man is described as white, 5' 7" – 5' 11", skinny build, wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. On the hoodie was a white lettering on the upper left front. The male suspect was wearing dark pants and white runners. He had stubble on his chin.

The vehicle is described as an older model, mid-sized with rust along the bottom portion.

http://www.lambtonshield.com/tag/abduction-attempt/

Here it is, wrong shoulder, looked left to the child probably:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 575370_174102766045585_1371664007_n.jpg
    575370_174102766045585_1371664007_n.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 466
If it is a small town... Unfortunately many people know, or know of, one another...

Locals... Can you help us out with this?

TIA

"The Loft" was at one point a bar / coffeehouse, I think right on Christina Street in downtown Sarnia... I think... but that was a number of years ago... nothing is turning up on basic google searches for Sarnia "The Loft".

"The Hair Loft" is on Mitton street 4 blocks over from Cabdon Street where TB resides... a fairly busy intersection (5 streets intersect)...

These 2 remind me of Victoria Stafford's murderers, OMG. Could it be true, that there would be more than one case like this in such a short period of time? It breaks my heart.

RIP Noelle :(

You are an angel, and a hero. No doubt these people would not have stopped at your murder. :(

WOW WTF. What is up with these male female killers now? Really what the hell is wrong with people. This reminds me seriously of the Stafford case and Bernardo mixed in one but the female in this case is older.

Bear in mind TB has been arrested and not convicted of a crime.... Statistically speaking, women with children are the least likely to commit murder / torture ... but they do commit said crimes on occasion.

TB may not have been directly involved with said crime, she may have been an accessory.

They were arrested without incident .. so I don't think he got his hands hurt by LE.

Seems like these were injuries sustained prior to that.

Splints would indicate broken fingers, possibly ruling out frost bite.

On TB's FB there is a vido of a "Mike" tagged bouncing on a trampoline. I could not tell if it was him. But he is young and at the same range of age.
It's him in the video, uploaded on July 24th. Her son is the chubbiest of the 4 that seems to take the harder knocks from the perp.

Scotland shirt comment by TB is on Aug 21st.

Something tells me that the Corunna and Sarnia attempted abductions were these people. We'll find out if this guy owns a black car with black rims and if this woman owned an SUV. If so, I'm betting it was these people considering the reports about the black car was a lone male and the reports about the SUV were a male and female.

If you look at the video above, you will see a silver or metallic green car in the drive, but unsure if this is theirs.

September 18, 2012:

The 12-year-old girl was on Mitton Street, between Cameron and Cobden Streets, riding her bicycle to school, heading north on the east sidewalk, when a black vehicle pulled into a nearby driveway. The male driver exited the car, approached the girl and grabbed her by the left arm.

The man is described as white, 5' 7" – 5' 11", skinny build, wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. On the hoodie was a white lettering on the upper left front. The male suspect was wearing dark pants and white runners. He had stubble on his chin.

The vehicle is described as an older model, mid-sized with rust along the bottom portion.

http://www.lambtonshield.com/tag/abduction-attempt/

Here it is, wrong shoulder, looked left to the child probably:

attachment.php

More food for thought, we human beings make terrible witnesses especially in attempted crimes such as these, there is a lot of information and published studies on how the human brain misinterprets visual information under duress.... a child would be even more difficult to ascertain correct details from.

The hoodie looks fairly generic... most hoodies place logos, graphics on the upper left chest.... it could be him, but it also could be anyone else fitting his description with a similar hoodie.

Also, when one child abduction is attempted a number of other children will report similar situations.... due to the nature (ie: attempted) of the situation it's not really known whether children fabricate these reports out of whole cloth for attention or if they actually happened... younger children do have a hard time between separating fantasy and reality and due to the nature of their claims it must be taken seriously by all involved... sometimes it's a chance for some attention, sometimes it's a legitimate creeper...

Now I'm not saying the children's claims are inaccurate or outright lies, but we may have to wait for the full story before we really know what MM and TB have done and/or attempted in their past.

Again, for a women with a child, TB's involvment with attempted abductions seems out of character... imo.

More food for thought, we human beings make terrible witnesses especially in attempted crimes such as these, there is a lot of information on how the brain misinterprets visual information under duress.... a child would be even more difficult.

Also, when one child abduction is attempted a number of other children will report similar situations.... due to the nature (ie: attempted) of the situation it's not really known whether children fabricate these reports out of whole cloth for attention or if they actually happened... younger children do have a hard time between separating fantasy and reality and due to the nature of their claims it must be taken seriously by all involved... sometimes it's a chance for some attention, sometimes it's a legitimate creeper...

Now I'm not saying the children's claims are inaccurate or outright lies, but we may have to wait for the full story before we really know what MM and TB have done and/or attempted in their past.

Again, for a women with a child, TB's involvment with attempted abductions seems out of character... imo.

You sound like a defense attorney... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member