GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent all evening reading all your great posts and can't understand how LE made this connection.

NP was found in Sarnia and the perps were found in London.

How did they make the connection so fast? The only thing I can think of is they found her prints at the crime scene or she dropped a piece of ID that led to their house. As a nurse she's probably printed. What else could it be?

Some sort of tip from the public, dna or another type of link from another case, surveillance video footage, tire tracks, proof of purchase of a material used at the crime scene, there could be an infinite number of ways LE smoked these guys out.

I am more curious as how they figured out to go to TB's Sarnia residence.
A statement was made by a neighbor that LE had been casing the residence on 267 Cobden Street in Sarnia ALL WEEK.

Here is the media link http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

I would think that how they ended up being arrested in London is that MM and TB fled there, being MM is from London, and LE tracked them there by evidence they had found at the Sarnia residence ie; MM's identification

IMO MOO

For the longest time I can remember, I was stalking people's facebook, myspace and personal pages when this type of drama would happened. Some friends call me Colombo lol.

I just found that website today. The information given was good and I do hope that the cops will look here to find things as soon as possible.

You guys are good! I had, on my hand, found NP, and her family's FB.
Also looked up the 2 accused FB as soon as I saw their names published.

Thanks for the info, I've been stuck on my computer since 5pm to see any new information!

This is just plain horrible and the details just get scarier... I feel so sorry for NP's family.... I dont even want to think of the pain they must feel :(

I am, on my hand, trying to find some info on a murder that happened in my area (Gatineau, QC near Ottawa, a year and a half ago. Valérie Leblanc was raped, killed, tortured and burnt behind the school I used to go, on the first day of school in bright day light...I used to do my jogging there every night. I wish the accusers would of been caught that fast...Cause for now, there is nothing moving except a picture of the suspect that hasnt change a thing for the past year :( ... The details of this crime are horrible.

Welcome. :) Googling "Valérie Leblanc"...

A statement was made by a neighbor that LE had been casing the residence on 267 Cobden Street in Sarnia ALL WEEK.

Here is the media link http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

I would think that how they ended up being arrested in London is that MM and TB fled there, being MM is from London, and LE tracked them there by evidence they had found at the Sarnia residence ie; MM's identification

IMO MOO

MM lives at 120 Proctor St. Sarnia.

IMO MOO

MM lives at 120 Proctor St. Sarnia. Police have it taped off too.

Some sort of tip from the public, dna or another type of link from another case, surveillance video footage, tire tracks, proof of purchase of a material used at the crime scene, there could be an infinite number of ways LE smoked these guys out.

hmmm Im still thinking of how LE classified this as criminal and not a homicide after her body was found.

I guess I'm gonna go with a CCTV capture of the vehicle they used to transport NP to the woodland. Once LE found her body, they searched for CCTV footage and saw the car & traced it to her address.

Canadian LE are very clever. Watched the documentary of the Russell William case. Footage of RW's interrogation on how the lead detective brought him to the point of confession was intriguing. It was the tire prints that did Russell in, thank God LE put up a road block to check tires. He would never have stopped.

If these 2 miscreants hadn't been caught they would have continued too. IMO, fantasy is never enough for sexual sadists - they want action eventually - live out their fantasies.

MM lives at 120 Proctor St. Sarnia.

weird when I went to add and then look at that address, its a parking lot no home or building at 120 Proctor St....being relatively new to Sarnia I know some of these streets as they are close to my neighbourhood

TB's pof profile indicates her education as "some college". Wouldn't she need to have graduated to be a nurse or an RPN? Could she have been working at the nursing home in more of a companion than nursing capacity? If so, there might not have been as much of a "security" background check.....

TBs FB page says she graduated from Practical Nursing in 2010, so her pof profile may have been created prior to then. Her RN status has also been confirmed by The College of Nurses of Ontario.

The College of Nurses of Ontario website also lists a Tanya Bogdanovich of Sarnia as an RN working for a long-term care home in Sarnia. Her Facebook page says she graduated from practical nursing at Lambton College.

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

I can't understand how they made the arrest so quick. Either someone knew something and tipped the police off or something was left at the crime scene to make the connection. Another possibility is that perhaps NP's cell phone was tracked to TB's house.?

Me neither, everything has happened so quickly.
It's only Jan 4th, and the arrest was made earlier today. She went missing Dec 31 after midnight so technically Jan 1, was found in record time and then the arrest. That's some quick ninja like moves on the LE's part.
Kudos to them and those who helped.. I wonder if her sister being in LE and her Dad being BP influenced this at all.

New to this site and must thank everyone for the information. I'm State side but come to Sarnia often as I have been seeing someone here for just over 3-years. I was horrified to hear about NP and while googling information this site popped up so I joined yesterday. No real intention to post, but I have to say the information is very good, no drama, it's moderated, and postings are respectful and useful. Thanks everyone.

As for the fet site, out of curiosity I did join and what's been posted by others here is, in fact, on that site. Though now I wish I hadn't joined,,,I did NOT create a profile, only a screen name and an email account to join,,,I'll be writing them soon to hopefully delete everything. It's disturbing enough as it is, but I'm feeling quite bad for even going there for curiosity, it just seems wrong. So, as someone else posted, if you're hesitant, think about it a bit longer.

There really are very sick people in this world, and no town is immune. Blessings and thoughts to NP's family and friends, may they find strength and sanity, if it is even possible in light of the horrific details here and those forthcoming. Blessings too, for any others that may have crossed their paths with the same or similar misfortune.

:welcome4: Iszuma. :wagon:

However is MM originally not from London? Can this be confirmed at all?
Perhaps MM has family and friends there, knows the area well, and MM/TB fled there to seek refuge?

I was just as surprised when they were arrested so fast. But I was also following the *events* page on FB, and I saw the pic of the snow, and then a poster asked for the OPP tipline, and then didn't come back to post again, so it may have been someone who knew them, partied with them that night, and one beer too many, lips were loose, and the tipster called it in...As for finding them in London right away, I am guessing the lad had a juvenille record. Prints on file, parents address on file, and they went looking. (lighter found, remember?) Son is in town, not necessarily at paren'ts house, but they would know where to tell them to look..(my kids came to town, they would let me know, and say they were partying downtown at Call the Office for ex.) I wouldn't think anything of it, and relay that info. I am sure it is his prints that sent Sarnia police to London...IMHO

I've spent all evening reading all your great posts and can't understand how LE made this connection.

NP was found in Sarnia and the perps were found in London.

How did they make the connection so fast? The only thing I can think of is they found her prints at the crime scene or she dropped a piece of ID that led to their house. As a nurse she's probably printed. What else could it be?

Her kids are safe..all of them with family members. Many hearts have been broken today.

weird when I went to add and then look at that address, its a parking lot no home or building at 120 Proctor St....being relatively new to Sarnia I know some of these streets as they are close to my neighbourhood

That is the address media printed but I think it's probably really 119 or 121. If you Google map it its a single story house with 3purple doors. The house is a duplex.

Has anyone reported the fetish site to the opp yet? Don't just assume someone else has!!! Tip line is through the opp by calling 1-855-835-5677. I've been trying to get a hold of someone, but (maybe because it's 11pm) I keep getting the voicemail and the mailbox is full.

Please let me know if you reported the fetish site and their usernames to the tip line! I've been taking screenshots for hours just in case no one has reported it and the police do not know about it as of yet. I'm not going to assume they do. God forbid they don't and the user accounts are taken down. From what I've learned (forest rape, kidnapping people using a van, her "bucket fetish list", etc.) this could be compelling evidence.

I'm new to websleuths as of 3 hours ago. Only signed up for this tragic event. I was searching hoping Noelle had just sprained her ankle and was stuck in the snow somewhere. I think that's what the majority of Sarnians were thinking and that's why so many searched right away. My heart sank when she was found since the family didn't say she was ok, I knew it wasn't going to be good news. My heart broke today when I learned it was murder. The community efforts almost felt fruitless since most of us though we'd find her alive and searched with that hope; calling her name. The silver lining is that she was found fast enough that a lot of evidence should be preserved and I'm praying it leads to a harsh conviction of those who caused her harm. I've been praying for Noelle, her family, friends, and students since January 1st and haven't stopped.

:welcome5: Raynmike. :wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member