GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who was actually a friend of TB, I can say this whole thing has been completely shocking. Its amazing at how little you can know about a person. To feel so betrayed by someone who you trusted, cared for, let in your house, who you woulda dropped anything to help her cause she woulda done the same for you.. I don't even know how to express it. Kinda makes you question everything.

My heart breaks for Noelle's family and friends, as well as for TB's family. But it also breaks for those of us who also have to deal with processing the information of the person we thought we knew.

Welcome to WS.

Can't imagine being in your shoes ...but in reality, we never REALLY fully know who our co workers, friends etc are.

After going to that fetlife site, I will be looking at my friends and coworkers , wondering!!!!!!

As someone who was actually a friend of TB, I can say this whole thing has been completely shocking. Its amazing at how little you can know about a person. To feel so betrayed by someone who you trusted, cared for, let in your house, who you woulda dropped anything to help her cause she woulda done the same for you.. I don't even know how to express it. Kinda makes you question everything.

My heart breaks for Noelle's family and friends, as well as for TB's family. But it also breaks for those of us who also have to deal with processing the information of the person we thought we knew.

Thank you Confused81. I am sure that it must be horrific for you on so many levels. Have you know her a long time? Were you or any of her other friends aware of her relationship with MM? Did she confide about any of the FetLife activities??

Thank you for joining us here!

I'm so so sorry you have to even process this!

Confused 81,Being a friend of TB, I'm sure it blew you away when this all came out.
So difficult for you to make sense of it all,it must make you feel as if you have been betrayed.
But you did nothing wrong,you were as duped, as, I'm guessing, most of her other aquaintances were. You too are a victim in this!

Thank you Confused81. I am sure that it must be horrific for you on so many levels. Have you know her a long time? Were you or any of her other friends aware of her relationship with MM? Did she confide about any of the FetLife activities??

Thank you for joining us here!

I'll be giving away my identity to those who may actually know me on here.... but, I've known her 5 years, through the college where we interacted on a daily basis. We studied together (had classes together the first year), worked out together. I didn't know about MM, I've only seen her a few times over the last year since I graduated. She was at my house in November for a party I threw, and from what i remember she was having a great time.

I knew that she was into bondage type stuff, we had chatted before about that kind of stuff... girl talk, you know. She had whips n toys under her bed. I would never had guessed that she was this far into it.

She was a nice girl, a hard worker in school, a great friend to me, the kind that if she saw me across the cafeteria she would walk across to hug me and ask how I was doing, and a great mom. How she possibly could have gotten this far... I don't know. I hope to one day be able to sit in front of her and ask.

Wait till Christie Blatchford gets ahold of this story. Right up her alley (psychopathic killers for whom no fantasy stimulation is enough, a small, "safe city" in which residents are now suspicious of each other, a parallel universe of kink). Ought to sell a lot of copies of the National Post.

I'll be giving away my identity to those who may actually know me on here.... but, I've known her 5 years, through the college where we interacted on a daily basis. We studied together (had classes together the first year), worked out together. I didn't know about MM, I've only seen her a few times over the last year since I graduated. She was at my house in November for a party I threw, and from what i remember she was having a great time.

I knew that she was into bondage type stuff, we had chatted before about that kind of stuff... girl talk, you know. She had whips n toys under her bed. I would never had guessed that she was this far into it.

She was a nice girl, a hard worker in school, a great friend to me, the kind that if she saw me across the cafeteria she would walk across to hug me and ask how I was doing, and a great mom. How she possibly could have gotten this far... I don't know. I hope to one day be able to sit in front of her and ask.

Wow I'm just so sorry. I don't know what to say. Hugs. It really just became more real to me... Way too many people suffering. I hope everyone gets the answers they are looking for

Do we have a list of sleuthers who have been verified as locals in this case?

Lurking until now and not local to Sarnia currently, but did live there back in the mid-90s for a year on student exchange. Sarnia being Sarnia, I may know (of) some of you anyway. All familiar sites, locations etc and a family member has been involved in encouraging the community involvement (search, vigil, etc) on FB.

I've been absolutely glued to this on FB and WS. So very sorry for NP's family, friends and acquaintances - not only for the tragic loss but also the fear it's generating amongst my FB friends around the area. I watched the pictures and posts unfold overnight (daytime in AU where I am) with the original search thread on FB, the pictures of the snow and commentary around them, the search itself, followed by the discovery of a woman's body, the formal identification and the subsequent arrests.

Incredible job by the sleuths on here. I have many opinions on what I've seen here and on FB. I also have many concerns about whether some of the posts here turn out to be truths since they can't be proven publicly to be fact currently. It's all concerning and frightening but I'll remain glued until there's an outcome, however long that is.

Welcome to WS.

Can't imagine being in your shoes ...but in reality, we never REALLY fully know who our co workers, friends etc are.

After going to that fetlife site, I will be looking at my friends and coworkers , wondering!!!!!!

I know!!! I actually snooped around to see if I knew anybody, but not very long..
I am a local too btw.

I know!!! I actually snooped around to see if I knew anybody, but not very long..

Urg even I got pulled into that. She had quite a few friends from my home town on her profile too. Fl prof

BBM: Did TB work out at Good Life Fitness? (don't answer if uncomfortable)

BBM: Did TB work out at Good Life Fitness? (don't answer if uncomfortable)

NP did as far as I can tell ... that'd add another dimension if TB did too?

I became a member of this community as a result of this case and have read all 70+ pages. I have visited this site from time to time in the past when cases closer to home have appeared (Ashley Jalbert, Stefanie Cummings to name a few). Words cannot express how terribly sorry I am for the family and friends of Noelle, and may a quick conviction ease their sorrow a bit. To the families out there who are still searching for answers, may your suffering come to a end with much needed closure.

Their crime was not well thought out at all. U would think as locals they would know to steer clear of the cameras?? Store front cameras and how'd they get traced to the LLI?? Credit card ? Debit? I don't know if they went out that night looking for a person?? There is a huge gap in the timeline that can only be filled with speculation

Page 8 Post # 183 by Mod (summer breeze) explains what a Verified Poster is. If any of you choose to do so.

Zahra Baker - IMVU
Lauren Giddings - O-P-C-H-A-N
Lin Jun - Bestgore
Noelle Paquette- Fetlife

Off the top of my head, the first 3 victims listed here, were murdered by people who either pseudo-acted in virtual rooms their crimes (all dismemberment crimes) prior to committing, discussed or video'd their actual crimes online, on these websites, that many, many, other people looked at, participated in, and in most cases did absolutely nothing about. WHY????

We do not yet know the implications of the site usage by Noelle's accused murderers, but, I can assure you from following the above mentioned cases, that truth is stranger than fiction, and the judicial implications of these websites and the interaction on them by the accused (and convicted) murderers is vast.

Hi All,

I have been a lurker until a few minutes ago ... I had to wait for my account to be set up due to having a gmail account. But I'm here now :rocker:

I am not currently in or around Sarnia, but I used to hang out there quite a bit a few years back. My friend used to live on Devine Street - right between Vidal & Brock. Point being, I am familiar with the place.

There were a couple posts that I saw & wanted to reply, but unfortunately, I wasn't a registered member yet. They have since long past, so I will start with this ...

Hello websleuths .. I am new here

I did not know NP personally, but know of her through a friend of a friend of a friend .. The news is shocking to say the least. I remember walking those same streets after midnight, & feeling safe. Yikes!

I'm glad to be apart of the forum now & look forward to chiming in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129