GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been some posts regarding the Fiance'. I just don't think we know at this point what that status was. As in verified.

OK I'm only going to post this one, it was me who first posted about the fiance and the kids being at home with him NYE, I posted that because I was told that by someone,and didn't think the kids needed to be dragged into this mess. After further investigation and asking a ton of other people it would seem that the person who told me that she had a fiance had in fact mixed up some information and the children were with a babysitter that evening. Sorry for the confusion folks.

If that's the case, and the hand injuries were from the initial attack, TB would most likely have been the one to do the driving and disposal. Alternately, the injuries to MM's hands happened afterwards and are either frostbite or burns.

It was mentioned that he was wearing splints, not just bandages. I thought maybe he had tried to commit suicide by slitting his wrists. Could it have been a suicide pact at the hotel, but they were interrupted by LE? It would be interesting to find out what condition the hotel room was in, when they were arrested.

Sometimes these boards can get redundant until new information is thrown out there but its getting hard to find truth with rumors etc.

This case is a very sad and I get caught up in these cases because they could have happened to me or anyone I know, or someone I know could be one of the people that kill.

My life is about justice and prosecuting the people that do harm to innocent people and I guess that is why I am here all the time when I feel it hits close to home. I cant imagine what any of the families are feeling right now as this must be shocking and will only get more shocking once the truth is out (well lets hope we get most of it)

I think I will only try to post if I have a question as I don't want to speculate what happened because its hard to at this point. I do however thank the insiders for their info as I know they only want to see justice as well as I am sure this has hit home to many people who just live in the area or went to school with any of them.

I am a family member and I don't see why her mother should be discussed IMO

As a family member, you have my sympathy... I'm sure that her family is devastated and shocked and completely reeling from all of this... and I feel so sorry for how their (your) lives have been forever changed by this, as well.

I think the interest in TB's and MM's families is just people trying to figure out how some people come to be like this... trying to understand the cause of these kinds of behaviours... looking for reasons... not to try to do harm. But thank you for the reminder that there are other families suffering, in addition to the Paquettes.

I really wonder what that "SPLIT" was....

A tool of sorts?... (Spit misspelled ...or ???)

a split (small crevasse) in the snow?

???

:dunno:

I wondered this as well .. when I first read SPIT I thought like a BBQ spit ... (makes me sick to type that) .. then someone said maybe it was a misspell and she meant SPOT ...

MMs FL listed "blood" as one of his curious about...

Her FB info says she was working at Lambton College, but bMSM says she was no longer working there. She may have just left the job for something in the RPN field, or maybe she was let go? I thought I read that she was no longer working at the long-term care facility either though... Looking to see if I can find a link or if I'm mistaken on that one.

Here's the link for the college employment reference:
http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

So maybe work changes/stresses were a recent factor for her?

I'll have to look back in the previous thread, but one of MMs posts on FL right before New Years was asking people how to keep the thrill alive when things get stale (paraphrasing). Perhaps that's where the idea first occurred to him to take things to the next level and abduct someone? JMO

On another note, I wonder when the ME will release the COD
If the visitation is today and funeral tomorrow, they would be done processing the body. I dont imagine you'll hear anything though until after NP is cremated. Im hoping MSM would be respectful of that and let the family grieve - likely family already knows the autospy report results I would think?

In regards to questions and comments on here relating to drug or alcohol use, I did discover yesterday on TB's Fetlife profile, hidden amongst the hundreds of updates and messages, a post she made in regards to her taking the prescription drug Adderall. She was having a discussion in a group about the effects of taking that drug on her sex life, and although I can't remember all that was said, she did make a comment about taking the drug five days in a row, and how it either "increased or decreased" (sorry, can't remember which way it went) her sexual urges. I believe this was posted 3 to 4 months ago.

Just thought it was worth noting.

Comments were also made by her that she liked to be the one in charge of "cutting"...and how she liked to choose a target along the length of the rib cage to do her work. But, I believe this was a relatively new thing for her after looking at the timelines and posts on her FetLife account. Also, all of the images showed MM with cut and blood injuries, so I think she was the dominant one in that practice, while he was the submissive one.

Sometimes these boards can get redundant until new information is thrown out there but its getting hard to find truth with rumors etc.

This case is a very sad and I get caught up in these cases because they could have happened to me or anyone I know, or someone I know could be one of the people that kill.

My life is about justice and prosecuting the people that do harm to innocent people and I guess that is why I am here all the time when I feel it hits close to home. I cant imagine what any of the families are feeling right now as this must be shocking and will only get more shocking once the truth is out (well lets hope we get most of it)

I think I will only try to post if I have a question as I don't want to speculate what happened because its hard to at this point. I do however thank the insiders for their info as I know they only want to see justice as well as I am sure this has hit home to many people who just live in the area or went to school with any of them.

I agree. And as much of all of this bothers me and upsets me, I find myself to be very curious as to what happened.

It's hard when you see your own community hurt like this, especially when things like this don't happen in Sarnia. Yes, we have murders and murderers, but nothing to this extent. It's truly horrific. You see TB and MM, and they look like the type of people who you would run into on the street, if you were running from a predator, thinking that they would help you. Since all of this has happened, Sarnia seems different to me. I was already paranoid about walking alone and locking my door at night because I love watching crime documentaries, but I end up scaring myself or thinking too much about "what could happen". I had these naive thinking that messed up people to this degree didn't exist in Sarnia.

I can't even imagine what Noelle's family and friends are going through. I hope they find guidance and the ability to cope with these tragic events. My heart goes out to them.

In regards to questions and comments on here relating to drug or alcohol use, I did discover yesterday on TB's Fetlife profile, hidden amongst the hundreds of updates and messages, a post she made in regards to her taking the prescription drug Adderall. She was having a discussion in a group about the effects of taking that drug on her sex life, and although I can't remember all that was said, she did make a comment about taking the drug five days in a row, and how it either "increased or decreased" (sorry, can't remember which way it went) her sexual urges. I believe this was posted 3 to 4 months ago.

Just thought it was worth noting.

Comments were also made by her that she liked to be the one in charge of "cutting"...and how she liked to choose a target along the length of the rib cage to do her work. But, I believe this was a relatively new thing for her after looking at the timelines and posts on her FetLife account. Also, all of the images showed MM with cut and blood injuries, so I think she was the dominant one in that practice, while he was the submissive one.

You are one heck of a Sleuther Justin. Thanks for all your hard work.

the neighbours said that MM was her babysitter thats why he was there all the time, my uncle who lives 2 doors down from TB told me thats what he knew of him

If true, this story just gets more disgusting.

You are one heck of a Sleuther Justin. Thanks for all your hard work.

Thanks, Bravo. The pay is crummy but it sure is interesting to do a bit of detective work on the side... :floorlaugh:

If true, this story just gets more disgusting.

There is a video of him on the trampoline with TB's kids on her FB page. Who knows if he formally babysat...but they did seem very comfortable in the video.

There is a video of him on the trampoline with TB's kids on her FB page. Who knows if he formally babysat...but they did seem very comfortable in the video.

What is a little mind boggling to me - and rather creepy - is that when TB and MM met, MM was only 8 years older than her son.

What is a little mind boggling to me - and rather creepy - is that when TB and MM met, MM was only 8 years older than her son.

yea, i do not know many girls whom are into younger guys... i have herd of it and it happens all the time but i just don't get that... I personally can't comment on the opposit as my husband is much older than me... 7ish yrs... we also don't have sick fantacies about rape and cutting most don't... and its weird that on the FL site he says that she isn;t his gf --- urg i forget how he said it.. i wish i took screen shots now that i can refer to anyways the way he answered a comment on the post he made raised some red flags to me

Now that's F'D UP in my books, but I'm pretty uptight (as I've learned from following a few of these trials).......

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1PfZk7uQzXc/TQ-KIEEi_xI/AAAAAAAAD18/i70EvsZG9vc/s1600/Christmas+Candle.jpg

Christmas+Candle.jpg

Huge creep factor :what:

I've been following WS for a few days now, - Fascinating!
I grew up in Sarnia, so this case has me glued. Now since the mid 80's when 2 young girls went missing & were later found dead has something so horrific happened in my hometown.

I've done a little investigating on my own and what I have just found out is very interesting. NP and TB WERE connected.

On TB's FB photos it shows some pics of her son. On those pics there is a male whose name often appears by "likes". This persons initials are SAR. That male has a brother, who I have figured out to be the father of TB's 2 oldest children. I don't know if TB and this person (RR) were ever married, but RR also has pics of TB's 2 oldest on his FB page. SAR states on one of his photos that the boys is his nephew.
RR has a friend on FB named AK. This is the connection: AK is married to NP's sister, NK (nee P).
I hope I've explained it correctly so you understand.
So, to be exact, NP's brother-in-law is friends with TB's former DH/BF (father of her 2 oldest children).

yea, i do not know many girls whom are into younger guys... i have herd of it and it happens all the time but i just don't get that... I personally can't comment on the opposit as my husband is much older than me... 7ish yrs... we also don't have sick fantacies about rape and cutting most don't... and its weird that on the FL site he says that she isn;t his gf --- urg i forget how he said it.. i wish i took screen shots now that i can refer to anyways the way he answered a comment on the post he made raised some red flags to me

If it is the same message that I read, in a reply to another poster, MM stated that TB "was not his significant other."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member