GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
forgive me if this seems totally insensitive at this time, but has it been reported yet whether or not the family chose/was able to have an open casket?

i feel sick wondering, but amongst all the swirls of rumour - i am trying to remain hopeful?

it's ok, actually i have been wondering as well. was hoping that someone would report on it at some point today seems the paper in my area says more to come so i imagine the photos ect were taken before/ during the funeral MSM may not report it either but maybe a local who went to pay their respects can let us know.. i understand where you are comming from..
i am sure if they COULD have open they would...
when my BFF died July 2011 in his apt.. just after i went to visit him, i didn't hear from him for days and it was a SHOCK to say the least when his mother wrote to me on FB to tell me he had passed away and was found aprox 4 days later.. it was summer and he had no air so it was impossible to have an open casket --- which was upsettting to everyone specially his young children bc we would have ALL LOVED the chance to see his amazing face and say good bye one last time. he passed away from natural causes --- and had to be cremated due to the severity of the decomp in the heat for over 4 days

The thing IMO with open vs closed casket is if possible, open gives more closure.
Maybe not open for all the public to see, but open for the family members.
When a close family member to me passed, the person did not want an open casket, however we viewed in private. It's kind of like knowing the person is really in there and gone. Grief councellers tell you as well it's good for the family to have that type of closure. Seeing it to be able to cope further down the line ..

forgive me if this seems totally insensitive at this time, but has it been reported yet whether or not the family chose/was able to have an open casket?

i feel sick wondering, but amongst all the swirls of rumour - i am trying to remain hopeful?

I wasn't there today, but I was told by a family friend that it was going to have to be a closed casket.

I wasn't there today, but I was told by a family friend that it was going to have to be a closed casket.

Thanks, I had heard that as well. But wasn't sure if it had been confirmed or not. Sigh. So sad. :(

Good catch, Moxie Vi...

I have found that guys who say they "work in construction" without a verified company to back it up, usually have a lot of time on their hands... Like this is kind of an ambiguous catch-all excuse as a "reported" category of employment...

Call me jaded... And it is all JMO...

ITA. I also read in another article that in his last year of HS he was in the Construction Technology Program (or something similar). Perhaps that is where his involvement in construction comes from as opposed to any actual employment. He hadn't even been graduated a year and if I recall was a student. Not much time for construction work.

I am off to find links...

ETA: http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/07/accused-teen-a-lucas-grad

This link mentions the construction program and subsequent college.

Someone must have access to TB's FB account as today a new friend was added. It used to only say 1 friend recently added, but not it says 2 friends recently added.
I wonder why her family has just had her account de-activated?

Someone she requested before she was arrested could have just, accepted that request.

yellow balloons were released into the air on sunday to remember NP. So i guess someone put the balloons on TB's house, i dont know how to feel about this its not like TB is going to see it

yellow balloons were released into the air on sunday to remember NP. So i guess someone put the balloons on TB's house, i dont know how to feel about this its not like TB is going to see it

very ballsy imo .. not sure how to feel about that one either.

TB's house is minutes from where NP was a beloved teacher so there are many students in the vicinity. I know the neighbours had yellow balloons on their property and there were many candles throughout the neighbourhood.
I agree that the media has a job to keep people informed, but the Windsor Star crossed the line and victimized the family again, they have been through enough. It looks like all of the negative comments have been taken down yet the pictures remain- so much for the papers policy on opinions.

20130107-210522-g.jpg

The accused Michael MacGregor year book photo.

"The teenager accused of killing an Ontario kindergarten teacher graduated from A.B. Lucas Secondary School in London last year, a school official confirmed."

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/01/20130107-210522.html

Agreed. IMO, I think taking photos at a funeral is absolutely tasteless and disrespectful to the family and victim. There is no need for it.

Media is horrible and doesn't think of victims. When my adult cousin (who lived with us for 5 years) was brutally murdered, the local paper ran a photo of the knife covered in blood in an evidence bag right on the front page. Just a picture of that. It was horrifying for us the family.

Do you know where she was rumored to have been working that night or what time she got off?

at a bar downtown on christina st. the 1st thought was tunneys, but now it is rumoured to be neon moon... both are VERY close to where NP was partying. TB would have been there till close that night, so she would have gotten off between 2&230am

I cant help but think of Noelle's Family right now and what the next few days will be like. When the last person goes home. All the people who have surrounded them since Noelle went missing. They close the door and bang the reality of it all hits? I cant even imagine.

at a bar downtown on christina st. the 1st thought was tunneys, but now it is rumoured to be neon moon... both are VERY close to where NP was partying. TB would have been there till close that night, so she would have gotten off between 2&230am

lol tunneys turned into the neon moon like 5 years ago so its the same place, its a tiny little dive bar

MM was so young, just a teenager. It really makes you wonder what happened in this boys childhood that would cause him to allegedly take another human life under such horrific circumstances? However on the other hand, you could say he probably did it because he had a chemical imbalance, BPD, BD, APS, SPD etc etc...but i don't buy that. I know many people that have been diagnosed with mental or psychological disorders and they wouldn't dream of harming another person. It really bothers me when killers are diagnosed with a disorder and the murder is dismissed to that. Take responsibility for your own actions and choices! MICHAEL MACGREGOR HAD A CHOICE.

So may explicit words i want to express right now.

Is there anyone local who plans to go to the court hearings and or trial that will be coming.
Also does Canada have the death penalty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo