GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial will likely be a few years away. Both appear in Court this Thursday. Maybe they will both plead Guilty and there will be no Trial. Guess we will know once their pleas are entered.
I suppose it depends on all the evidence they have agaist the two. Maybe they will just plead guilty if the evidence is overwhelming. It would probably be easier on Noelle's family if they don't have to go through a lengthy trial on top of what they have already suffered. Prayers thatwill be the case.

I can't see either of them pleading guilty. One will blame the other and use their fetish rape fantasy experience against each other. JMO

Blame each other or, blame the victim. Sad thought.

Since Canadian Law has come up I wanted to make a few points that will come up if we see a Trial. Bernardo nor Rafferty for example will ever see the light of day again. I pick these two as they will be held for the rest of their lives but one is deemed a Dangerous Offender (Bernardo) and Rafferty is not. Rafferty did not meet the criteria. For what it's worth I know 2 people who have laid eyes on Bernardo in the bowels of Kingston's hell hole. He is crazy as a loon now :great:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...slim-hope-of-ever-getting-out/article4184524/

I can't see either of them pleading guilty. One will blame the other and use their fetish rape fantasy experience against each other. JMO

Dont forget the abuse excuse :banghead:

"Ok to play devil's advocate here just a little ( not that I agree totally with what I am gonna say )

The reason for the invasion of privacy could possible be that since the media was invited to help find NP along with the community and basically the world at large, MSM may feel that the entire community /world needs some type of closure too, so coverage of the funeral is more for closure for the community, the world and of course the media people covering this event.

The purpose to post pictures of the family during the funeral, again the family invited the media to be a part of the search and perhaps MSM feels that they have a right to show the world how this tragedy has affected the family?

Once invited the press feels that they are doing no wrong in covering right to the end."

I agree with you "Jubes" this is a Canada wide story and people want to know what is going on. You cannot have the press one way and not on the other.

Bravo, once a couple of those old cons get their hands on that "pretty boy" he'll go the same way as Bernardo.

Just Viewed this

A convicted animal killer with an “escalating criminal history” has been released into the Vancouver area, causing the B.C. Corrections Branch to take the rare step of issuing a public warning.

Kayla Bourque, 23, pleaded guilty last year to wilfully killing animals, causing unnecessary pain and suffering to animals and possessing a weapon for a dangerous purpose in an incident linked to the deaths of her family dog and cat.

The former Simon Fraser University criminology student was sentenced to eight months in prison last November, but had already been in custody for six months.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-co...nvicted-animal-killer-1.1104861#ixzz2HQBwVZWO

Are You Kidding Me
This is a what i am Talking About
Our Justice System Needs Fixing
Enough Is Enough......

WOW!!! I dont even know what to say.

I should probably know this, but are they required to attend the sentencing? or can a plea be entered on their behalf?

Bravo, once a couple of those old cons get their hands on that "pretty boy" he'll go the same way as Bernardo.

He will be protected IMO. Not to say something couldn't ever happen. Kingston is slated to close in the near future. I hope the new digs remain as horrid as where Bernardo,Rafferty and Williams etc. are currently housed. It's bad :great: sreaming,howling,stench,urine and feces rain down.

He will be protected IMO. Not to say something couldn't ever happen. Kingston is slated to close in the near future. I hope the new digs remain as horrid as where Bernardo,Rafferty and Williams etc. are currently housed. It's bad :great: sreaming,howling,stench,urine and feces rain down.

Just to give you an idea of what it is like living in the Pen, here is an article about a reporters visit to the K Pen.
(Im sure most have read this link, but it is interesting for any newcomers)

http://www.ottawamenscentre.com/news/20050621_bernardo.htm

However, sadly, look at Karla Homolka. In my opinion she was even more guilty as that was her very own SISTER -- and Karla is out there somewhere now, living her life as a free woman. Sickening. I really think that the justice system in Canada is a farce, particularly compared to the U.S.

That was a huge embarrassment for Canada. I think a tough lesson was learned from that. You never make a deal with the devil. I agree tho. Laws need to get tougher. Our Crimes are ramping up that's for sure.

Just Viewed this

A convicted animal killer with an “escalating criminal history” has been released into the Vancouver area, causing the B.C. Corrections Branch to take the rare step of issuing a public warning.

Kayla Bourque, 23, pleaded guilty last year to wilfully killing animals, causing unnecessary pain and suffering to animals and possessing a weapon for a dangerous purpose in an incident linked to the deaths of her family dog and cat.

The former Simon Fraser University criminology student was sentenced to eight months in prison last November, but had already been in custody for six months.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-co...nvicted-animal-killer-1.1104861#ixzz2HQBwVZWO

Are You Kidding Me
This is a what i am Talking About
Our Justice System Needs Fixing
Enough Is Enough......

CBC radio show The Current did a documentary on this story about a month ago or so. You can find it online on CBC The Current past episodes. It was upsetting and frightening insight into our often inept justice and too lenient system. JMO

Smart! I never thought of that. Thanks for sharing that though. Makes sense.

Does anyone know if TB actually owned the house? Perhaps she just rented or if she lived there with someone else who owned it. Perhaps the balloons were placed there by whoever actually owns the house and is equally as devastated by what has happened as we all are. Just another thought of what it may signify. IMO

I remember people leaving flowers, toys and purple balloons at the dirt road leading to where Tori Stafford was discovered. I feel very strongly now that Noelle died in that house. JMO

Is there anyone local who plans to go to the court hearings and or trial that will be coming.
Also does Canada have the death penalty ?
I am a local, (also new here to websleuths). I don't plan on attending any of their court appearances, but in regards to the trial I highly doubt they will be having the trial in Sarnia. Too many ppl here already think they are guilty just because of things that have been said by family or friends of NP. Still in utter shock that something like this happened in our small community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianB65