GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Frasier! I was thinking that was what happened but when the accused were charged with first degree murder, that idea went poof.

Welcome to the forum!:welcome3:

True, but if NP was still alive when they committed the secondary crime it could change the charge from manslaughter/second degree to First Degree Murder plus an indignity to a body, etc. Especially of they could have saved her. (if this is even a possibility of events) I truly have no idea but I am very interested in what you have to say.

True, but if NP was still alive when they committed the secondary crime it could change the charge from manslaughter/second degree to First Degree Murder plus an indignity to a body, etc. Especially of they could have saved her. (if this is even a possibility of events) I truly have no idea but I am very interested in what you have to say.

I honestly don't think this is what could have happened. With the speed of the charges being laid, LE obviously has a wealth of info about this crime that makes them pretty sure of what happened.

...and hopefully this appeal will be thrown out and he will rot in jail forever.

I should have quoted or explained better what I was getting at. I was only implying how long it could take before we ever a plea from either of these two in NP's case.

Yes I agree, it will be a long time coming if ever..... you are most likely right about that.

I'm not sure if local-np2012 would like to be verified on here to be able to let us know any information about what she knows.

I am new on here but I did want to mention that on the original FB page for Prayers for NP there was a comment that us not removed that was posted by TB....it said someone along the lines of "to think I would not have met you if you had not asked for directions".

Is it possible that TB was actually posting on her FB account?

Did anyone else see this?

TB posted on Prayers for NP?

I am new on here but I did want to mention that on the original FB page for Prayers for NP there was a comment that us not removed that was posted by TB....it said someone along the lines of "to think I would not have met you if you had not asked for directions".

I am not seeing that post?

Which comment is it posted under?

I did hear that too, but not on the prayers page for NP, it was the initial NP is missing search page that I heard she posted on. I do not know this for certain, but I was following that page in real time, and I do recall someone posting that. Just not sure if it was TB or not. More than one person said TB did post on that page but they could not recall what she said.

Sorry can you just confirm what you are saying here. Just to clarify.
That was OR was not?

Thank you for clarifying that. I didn't hear the police had released any on Camera evidence to the public.

LE has not released anything as far as evidence. You are correct. Several locals have stated they heard there was video. It does seem to fit considering the quick arrest and charges.

Ok. I have been reading this forum for the last week now and there are many speculations and Rumors that are very much unfounded. I have not wanted to post because personally i want to stay out of the drama. My heart sincerely goes out to all of those affected by this horrible incident. With that being said i am going to clear up some things.

#1 The Murder did not take place in the home of the accused.
#2 The Children of the accused Were indeed in the house at the time of the incident.
#3 TB Was in a relationship with another gentleman (Not giving a name) who was looking after the children at the time of the incident.
#4 The Yellow Balloons are attached to the house directly next to the home of the accused.
#5 "I am a Neighbor!!!" I will not give my direct address as i feel it is not important and honestly i don't care to be associated with such low criminal behavior.
#6 The Children and the rest of the family had nothing to do with any of this. The Accused worked alone.
#7 I was home new years eve and i know for a fact that the incident did not happen in the home of the accused.
#8 We are a community that is suppose to be standing as a single unit to support the families that have been devastated by this horrible event and for the last week this is not what we are doing. We have been focusing on things that are irrelevant, like where it happened and what its connected too. We are giving the Accused exactly what they wanted. 15 minutes of fame. Why are these two people even still a part of our vocabulary. I do not understand this. Do we care so much about them that we would waste our time starting rumors? There is no need for it. I am sure if the family of the victim wanted the hows, wheres, whys out in the publicized they would have released it all, but they have not. Yet us, as grown adults have stooped so low that we continue to make false allegations and spread false information trying to feel better about a situation that should have never happened in the first place. We are Grown Adults. We teach our children to do exactly the opposite of what we are doing. With all of this being said can we please as adults STOP the rumors STOP the drama STOP Focusing on the accused and start focusing on making a difference in our community. Lets light our candles, Hang our Ribbons, and Stand in Peace for those that have been affected. That is what Us as CANADIANS should be doing.

I refuse to Speak the names of the accused because they are not worth my breath.

It would depend on what tomorrows court date is for and if the layers all have disclosure etc, honestly I think it is going to be a while before disclosure is given to the lawyers seeing as there was a lot of scenes to process. Pleading could take up to 6 months to a year ( I'm just guessing). For all we know tomorrow they could file a motion to have a change of venues then there is deciding where to change it to, finding a place that will take it etc. So I wouldn't be looking for pleas anytime soon, unless they both plan on entering a not guilty plea and taking it to trial. I'm just going by some of the other trials I know about so this is JMO.

I've hear that TB owns the house, again that's not verified, just what I've been told by several people.

There is someone on WS whom has said she knows her pretty well. I don't want to say her user name bc it wouldn't be nice to do so and she has stated openly she knows her so I assume most of us know whom that is. I wonder if she feels comfortable disclosing weather she knows if TB owned the house or not. Perhaps she did and used the duplex as a way to pay her mortgage while she went through school.

We would like to "Thank" everyone for everyone's insight regarding the murder of Noelle. My wife and I have lurked on this site since this murder has happened and have read every posting and finally decided to sign up and tell you what we know. My wife is a relative of the Paquette family, though she did know Noelle personally. My wife did attend the funeral today to give her respect to Noelle and to the Paquette family. She was overwhelmed from the amazing turn out at today's funeral.She was told that the family did have a private open casket viewing yesterday. There has always been a theory that she was burned but can't confirm 100% she wasn't, but the face was not burned. We do hope these people that did this to Noelle get the punishment they deserve.

i understand where u are coming from ... but this discussion board is for discussing what we think happened , what we have heard being locals and being close to the victim. we are not only talking about the murders , we are talking about the amazing person np was and the type of things she did for our community!!!! we websluthers are here to get to the bottom of things and try and get closure for us in need if this
thank u for clarifying thise details with us .it was greatly appriciated

Ok. I have been reading this forum for the last week now and there are many speculations and Rumors that are very much unfounded. I have not wanted to post because personally i want to stay out of the drama. My heart sincerely goes out to all of those affected by this horrible incident. With that being said i am going to clear up some things.
#1 The Murder did not take place in the home of the accused.
#2 The Children of the accused Were indeed in the house at the time of the incident.
#3 TB Was in a relationship with another gentleman (Not giving a name) who was looking after the children at the time of the incident.
#4 The Yellow Balloons are attached to the house directly next to the home of the accused.
#5 "I am a Neighbor!!!" I will not give my direct address as i feel it is not important and honestly i don't care to be associated with such low criminal behavior.
#6 The Children and the rest of the family had nothing to do with any of this. The Accused worked alone.
#7 I was home new years eve and i know for a fact that the incident did not happen in the home of the accused.
#8 We are a community that is suppose to be standing as a single unit to support the families that have been devastated by this horrible event and for the last week this is not what we are doing. We have been focusing on things that are irrelevant, like where it happened and what its connected too. We are giving the Accused exactly what they wanted. 15 minutes of fame. Why are these two people even still a part of our vocabulary. I do not understand this. Do we care so much about them that we would waste our time starting rumors? There is no need for it. I am sure if the family of the victim wanted the hows, wheres, whys out in the publicized they would have released it all, but they have not. Yet us, as grown adults have stooped so low that we continue to make false allegations and spread false information trying to feel better about a situation that should have never happened in the first place. We are Grown Adults. We teach our children to do exactly the opposite of what we are doing. With all of this being said can we please as adults STOP the rumors STOP the drama STOP Focusing on the accused and start focusing on making a difference in our community. Lets light our candles, Hang our Ribbons, and Stand in Peace for those that have been affected. That is what Us as CANADIANS should be doing.

I refuse to Speak the names of the accused because they are not worth my breath.

Thanks for the post. I am curious how you can state that the information you have provided is "founded" and "true." Unless folk are directly related to LE, or LE themselves, I still don't know how many out there would be privy to the exact location that the murder occurred. Is this information also not from "people talking"? And just because you are a neighbor and were home that night, how are you 100% certain that the crime didn't happen in her home?

As for what people are doing on this forum, etc., the title of this site is "websleuths." Just saying. I also feel that a number of posters were very instrumental in possibly getting information to LE that might never have occurred, ie., the FetLife postings.

Just my thoughts...

Wowsers I think we can roll out the welcome mat on each page!!! Thanks for all your insight as we now seek Justice for Noelle and her Family. Welcome. Smilies are going bonkers for me????

I fully believe the FetLife activity would have not come to light as early as it had if not for the folks here sleuthing it out.
It would have been discovered eventually by the crime lab/computer geeks *No Disrespect to them, as they do a fantastic job*
But I doubt it would have come to light so early into the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee