GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, snoopie101, but I feel a little taken aback that you accuse this board of giving the suspects their 15 minutes of fame, tell us we need to act like adults and stop starting rumours and false scenarios, and how you refuse to speak the names of the accused, but you then post that you are checking out both of their facebook accounts???

And posting on Websleuths.

I promise you i am not angry at all. I am just very careful with how i word my opinion and facts. I came here only to clear up some false information and kind of feel like the other use has a need to defend the false information. If he/she chooses to believe false information that that is up to him. I have no reason nor need to make false statements. :) Thank you for your concern though.

No worries. We all realize what we are hearing is not confirmed by LE. We are taking it all in with a grain of salt. We/I don't take anything unconfirmed as fact. I'm sorry this is so close. Has to be unnerving.

Hi everyone, Im new here and have been reading all the posts here for the last few days. First I would like to say you all seem like a great bunch of people with big hearts. Second of all there is quite a few hours from the time she went missing till the time she was found and no one seems to know yet where the crime took place, as far as them picking her up in a vehicle, does anyone know if the LE has searched any vehicles? I've only heard the area where her body was found TB's home and then MM's home. And to snoopie I don't think people are spreading rumors or gossip i think they are just trying to get to the bottom of what happenned for some closure and this doesn't happen very often in our town and alot of us feel violated from this in our own way and heart broken for the families and loved ones it has hurt so bad.

I came here only to clear up some false information and kind of feel like the other use has a need to defend the false information. If he/she chooses to believe false information that that is up to him.

I'm not seeing anything that projects your information as fact any more than anyone else's.

Just a heads-up. If you want to claim that the info you posted is fact, you should contact the admins.
If not, just add a My Opinion Only after such posts, as that's all it is.

So snoopie, are you allowed to say where the murder happened or can you only state that she was not murdered in TB's home?

I would love to tell you all where the murder took place and clear that up, however i do not know the exact location. Like everyone else i can only keep up with what LE releases the only thing i do know for sure is that it did not happen In the home of the accused. So Sorry Matou

I'm not seeing anything that projects your information as fact any more than anyone else's.

Just a heads-up. If you want to claim that the info you posted is fact, you should contact the admins.
If not, just add a My Opinion Only after such posts, as that's all it is.

I am in the process of contacting admins. Thank you for the suggestion.

Hi everyone, Im new here and have been reading all the posts here for the last few days. First I would like to say you all seem like a great bunch of people with big hearts. Second of all there is quite a few hours from the time she went missing till the time she was found and no one seems to know yet where the crime took place, as far as them picking her up in a vehicle, does anyone know if the LE has searched any vehicles? I've only heard the area where her body was found TB's home and then MM's home. And to snoopie I don't think people are spreading rumors or gossip i think they are just trying to get to the bottom of what happenned for some closure and this doesn't happen very often in our town and alot of us feel violated from this in our own way and heart broken for the families and loved ones it has hurt so bad.

Trust me Sarnian71 i totally know how hard this is affecting everyone. I wish i didn't know.

I think credit given to WS here for FetLife info might lead people to believe WS led the cops to their profiles. Since I am not LE up there I obviously don't know if it was MM's reference on FB that enlightened the police or if it really was WS. Either way, they know which is all that matters.

Police have been tight-lipped since the pair’s arrest last Thursday, but amateur investigators on websleuths.com have been documenting conversations that allegedly took place between the two on the fetish site.

I have been following this thread and many others long before this case.<modsnip> I have not seen any evidence regarding many of the things posted here. I have followed this story from day one like most of you. I don't know anything more than most people from our area but I do know there can be other scenarios that may be worth looking into besides the fascination with Fetlife blogs, rape, burning bodies, sexual deviance, etc... I hope like crazy most of this is just rumor. I can not understand why or how someone could be so evil. JMO. I am very saddened by these events like everyone else. But this is a Sleuth site. Thank you.

K. Now we haven't really looked at another location as the crime scene. There is the possibilty of MM's residence. Outdoors doesn't seem logical to me. Given what the motive "could" be. The weather. Too many extra LE and folk out due to New Years. I suppose a vehicle? For some reason I dont see that either.

I promise you i am not angry at all. I am just very careful with how i word my opinion and facts. I came here only to clear up some false information and kind of feel like the other use has a need to defend the false information. If he/she chooses to believe false information that that is up to him. I have no reason nor need to make false statements. :) Thank you for your concern though.

I have taken part in many WS threads on several different cases. This is the first that I have been on where the so many locals have joined in (we welcome all of you btw). Some have come on providing information (such as yourself) and some with no back up/source. I did not know NP, her family, her friends and I am not from Sarnia or anywhere near it...so I have no idea what is truth or what is a false rumour, if it is not backed up by a MSM link or another reliable source.

Giving TB and MM 15 min of fame?.....Im sorry you see it that way here at WS. I don't see it that way at all, that is not why I am here, nor do I think the other sleuthers are either.

My condolences to NP's family, her friends and her community.

"................i know several things that occurred that evening due to having friends and close friends of friends who were there as well!!!"

Who were WHERE that evening?...at the party? At TB's house?

The sad part of all of this is how many lives were forever changed from one single event. NP paid the most dearest price (rest her soul). Her families pain will never go away - and they will live with it forever. I hope they can find a way to get through it. I can only imagine that it will be the toughest test of their spirit.

My heart equally goes out to the accused family in all of this. Children that will never grow up with a mother. A mother that will never have her daughter or son back. Brothers, sisters, grandparents. The list goes on.

From all appearances (and from the images and posts I have seen and read) of TB's family, they seemed like a wholesome, loving group. They now face a life of shame, finger pointing, and that haunting question...why?

One thing that has struck me about this case is the spirit that has enveloped the community of Sarnia, and spread out literally across the world. Already $10,000 has been raised for the benefit of children in NP's memory, and I have a suspicion that amount will one day break a million.

In times of despair it is oftentimes hard to see the "silver lining." But I believe as a community, as a group, and as a society, what happened to NP will not be in vain. She will leave a lasting legacy, and even though she is not with us in body, will continue to make a difference in those lives she touched...and thousands that were never fortunate to have been touched. Before last week I never knew who NP was. I do today. And in a crazy way, I feel enriched for that.

I was talking about this case with a friend last night. One lesson this tragedy has taught me, is how imperative safety is and how that will be at the forefront of my mind directly because of this case. I've been in arguments in the past with girlfriends out at the bar. I've walked home alone after that. We have all done things that could have turned out horribly wrong. Whether it be as simple as getting lost or as tragic as walking into the path of an oncoming car. I knock on wood that nothing bad has happened to this day.
My wish is whenever a scenario like that happens again - and lets be honest, it undoubtedly will - that simply saying to your loved one, friend, or family member, "remember Noelle"......will guide us in making the right decision. I know that I plan to use that.

I hope each of us do.

IMO the crime scene is likely the van if not at the suspects homes, barring any one else being involved in the crime, which does not seem to be the case.

When the news media posted that they had the two homes being searched they just seemed to dwell more on the fact of TB's home then MM's home so I think thats why people thought it was more likely her home where it occurred. JMO, and sorry forgot to put that in my last post. I'm glad I found this site I think I will be staying on after this like I said from what I've read in this thread the last few days seems like a great bunch of people just trying to help.

IMO the crime scene is likely the van if not at the suspects homes, barring any one else being involved in the crime, which does not seem to be the case.

The vehicle in question is a white car, not a van, JMO

Sorry can you just confirm what you are saying here. Just to clarify.
That was OR was not?

I also recall someone posting on the search page something along those same lines. Thinking back, i remember it being from a T, just cant recall if it was TB. It was a long last name though.

K. Now we haven't really looked at another location as the crime scene. There is the possibilty of MM's residence. Outdoors doesn't seem logical to me. Given what the motive "could" be. The weather. Too many extra LE and folk out due to New Years. I suppose a vehicle? For some reason I dont see that either.

If I recall correctly MM lived at that residence with his father, which would make that also seem impossible to be the crime scene....although what of the van that he owned but based on weather and LE it does seem also doubtful just MOO it would need to be somewhere that they could go undetected though or not arouse suspicion again imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili