GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out my husband bought TB's Christmas dinner last year. She was in his cab crying she would have to cancel Christmas because she couldn't afford it. Later on my husband dropped off a turkey and fixings and a few toys for the kids. He just told me about it, he hadn't seen a picture of TB until now. She work's at the NM uptown?
Before anyone says that was charity wasted my husband has likely given you a helping hand if you've needed it, too. I wish I were so selfless.

And in the bowel's of that prison all they have is a very small cell. Pictures of Bernardo in his cell show neatness and order.
You kinda prove my point with your comment, when only a select few not bound by professional conduct have access they can say pretty much whatever the hell they want, can't they?
Bernardo didn't look crazy in the interview about the Bain murder. He sounds like his usual idiotic self, but he doesn't sound or look crazy.
Knowing what I know about equally dismal and bleak incarceration situations I call ******** on the Ottawa Sun article. The Ottawa Sun reported that a paedophile by the name of Nathan Engler had a pair of little girl's panties in his computer bag when he was arrested when he didn't.
I just wouldn't get my hopes up that Bernardo's suffering in any way from a piece of yellow journalism and a couple of nonconvicts impression of Kingston Penitentiary.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. As I am mine. As was told to me by people who have nothing to gain by lying and aren't publicly speaking about their "tour" Incarceration has a funny way of doing funny things to one's mind. IMO Bernardo is not a happy camper nor is he the once articulate and immaculate young man. I dont imagine anyone caged up does well year after year. Perhaps i shouldn't have used my "crazy as a loon" catch phrase. It's a catch phrase.

all i want to say is that ive heard from our close friends and family that np was seen on camera several times walking and very upset due to her and her bf fighting!!! she wanted to go home!!!! she was seen walking and entering into a vechical which appeared to be willingly... but :waitasec: i dont know 100% but from what ive been told. i was also told she called her dad to pick her up but he could not because he had been drinking - so he told her to call a cab or go back to the party!!! i dont want to disclose everything i know because it is not yet been released !!! i hope u can understand :) once more is released to the public i will comment and answer any questions u may have related to that

Use extreme caution with the above information. Claims it as fact when it mostly likely is not. Hmmmmm. Who is this claiming to have all this VERY personal information that only NP and her Dad would be privy too.

Turns out my husband bought TB's Christmas dinner last year. She was in his cab crying she would have to cancel Christmas because she couldn't afford it. Later on my husband dropped off a turkey and fixings and a few toys for the kids. He just told me about it, he hadn't seen a picture of TB until now. She work's at the NM uptown?
Before anyone says that was charity wasted my husband has likely given you a helping hand if you've needed it, too. I wish I were so selfless.

no charity wasted, at least her kids had a christmas last year, thanks to your hubby.

Hey
I totally Respect yours and others opinion on this
I am Not Blaming MM Parents i am just saying
i am seeing Red Flags
And Even if a Child is Not living at home
there is a Handy thing called Face Book
We can find out alot of stuff about them on there

Again
In most Cases like this
a Tradition Trend in these type of Crimes
is the
Person who commits the Crime
Doesn't come from a Strong Family

I would just like to ad im not a perfect parent and my children are far from perfect but all three of them have facebook and i have all their passwords to get on their pages and two of them don't live at home anymore they are in their 20's. We've had many conversations about the type of people that are online and that was a rule in our house you want facebook, msn or whatever I get your password, Ive always raised my children as you just never know anyone as well as you think everyone has skeletons. Im not nosey and read their inbox messages unless somethings going on with them and i need to figure it out or they ask me too.

Reddog
Did your Husband do this in 2012 or 2011?

Hey
I totally Respect yours and others opinion on this
I am Not Blaming MM Parents i am just saying
i am seeing Red Flags
And Even if a Child is Not living at home
there is a Handy thing called Face Book
We can find out alot of stuff about them on there

Again
In most Cases like this
a Tradition Trend in these type of Crimes
is the
Person who commits the Crime
Doesn't come from a Strong Family

People would be hard pressed to find out anything about MM from his FB. He had limited friendships and did not appear to use it for much. He might have had another FB that is not apparent to us at this time.

Lots of people from darn good families commit crimes, and of the most horrendous nature as well. Lots of people from really bad families grow up to be loving decent citizens. I don't think we can or should place blame on MM's parents. They are innocent and as far as anyone knows they have committed no crimes.

all i want to say is that ive heard from our close friends and family that np was seen on camera several times walking and very upset due to her and her bf fighting!!! she wanted to go home!!!! she was seen walking and entering into a vechical which appeared to be willingly... but :waitasec: i dont know 100% but from what ive been told. i was also told she called her dad to pick her up but he could not because he had been drinking - so he told her to call a cab or go back to the party!!! i dont want to disclose everything i know because it is not yet been released !!! i hope u can understand :) once more is released to the public i will comment and answer any questions u may have related to that
Thank you for replying, and yes of course I can understand you not wanting to disclose much at this time.

Awww your Hubby is a good guy.

I would just like to ad im not a perfect parent and my children are far from perfect but all three of them have facebook and i have all their passwords to get on their pages and two of them don't live at home anymore they are in their 20's. We've had many conversations about the type of people that are online and that was a rule in our house you want facebook, msn or whatever I get your password, Ive always raised my children as you just never know anyone as well as you think everyone has skeletons. Im not nosey and read their inbox messages unless somethings going on with them and i need to figure it out or they ask me too.

Just a Thought
What If other parents did this
just think of the Good that it could have Done....

So thankful for your Post
thanks for sharing

Ive heard from a reliable force that she did call to be picked up..as for entering a car willingly....Im quite sure the surveillance cameras will show otherwise.For the people asking for the cause of death etc etc..that has not been released and probably wont be soon by the LE. Probably evidence.Im not going to go into detail about how I know these facts..But I was sticking up for a friend that was calling for stricter laws against first degree murders .Someone chimed in (you always have one) that said they are innocent till proven guilty (the laying of a first degree murder charge withing a day of 2 most likely means they have daming evidence)...Anyways I told her not to bother to argue with them because it would do her no good...Anyways my friend was distraught (and is 100 percent reliable) and the one question I wanted to know ....was how she could trust people....Like I said..the cameras will show ..that in fact she did not trust...Please dont ask this to be proven..because this is evidence that LE will not release...but it is known throughout the close circle of NP family and Friends...that she did in fact not go willingly into a car.....just leave it at that

Use extreme caution with the above information. Claims it as fact when it mostly likely is not. Hmmmmm. Who is this claiming to have all this VERY personal information that only NP and her Dad would be privy too.
Why would you say that is info only NP and her Dad would be privy to? I'm sure they have told close family and friends about it, along with other things. I myself was told the same thing by someone who said they know the family.

I don't see Local-np2012 saying anything in their post is FACT, just things they heard, Local-np2012 just forgot to put JMO at the end of their post... perhaps that's a typo on their part, being new I'm sure Local-np2012 didn't realize everything has to end in JMO etc if they are just things a person has heard and not verified..... we all make that mistake...

Night folks :seeya: Beyond tired. RIP Noelle. Prayers for the Family and everyone who has been affected by this horrible crime :rose:

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. As I am mine. As was told to me by people who have nothing to gain by lying and aren't publicly speaking about their "tour" Incarceration has a funny way of doing funny things to one's mind. IMO Bernardo is not a happy camper nor is he the once articulate and immaculate young man. I dont imagine anyone caged up does well year after year. Perhaps i shouldn't have used my "crazy as a loon" catch phrase. It's a catch phrase.

I'm not saying your friends are lying, I'm saying that outside perception of Kingston, which is a dreary place, don't get me wrong on that, is different than that of the day to day prisoners who occupy those cells and that the Ottawa Sun journalist is outright fabricating his story. I imagine they put on a good show when there's company on the block, but the idea of them being on that ward if they are suffering mentally is preposterous and the likelihood of our life term prisoners acting in a completely opposite manner to other long term inmates in regards to cleanliness and hygiene is completely unrealistic. It would be a human rights violation not to move an inmate who is mentally suffering to a secure psychiatric facility. You and I and your friends would see a much darker picture than the men who have to deal with the situation one day at a time. I can think of a million places I'd rather be than Kingston Pen and when no longer given the choice of where I am allowed to be it will catch up with me mentally but Bernardo is no mad man digging and scratching like an animal in a filthy pen. Not by a long shot.

Ive heard from a reliable force that she did call to be picked up..as for entering a car willingly....Im quite sure the surveillance cameras will show otherwise.For the people asking for the cause of death etc etc..that has not been released and probably wont be soon by the LE. Probably evidence.Im not going to go into detail about how I know these facts..But I was sticking up for a friend that was calling for stricter laws against first degree murders .Someone chimed in (you always have one) that said they are innocent till proven guilty (the laying of a first degree murder charge withing a day of 2 most likely means they have daming evidence)...Anyways I told her not to bother to argue with them because it would do her no good...Anyways my friend was distraught (and is 100 percent reliable) and the one question I wanted to know ....was how she could trust people....Like I said..the cameras will show ..that in fact she did not trust...Please dont ask this to be proven..because this is evidence that LE will not release...but it is known throughout the close circle of NP family and Friends...that she did in fact not go willingly into a car.....just leave it at that

Thank you for this information, seems to answer some questons for me as well. I was always hoping when I found out of her death she didn't suffer but after everything I've read here and what you just posted, I find that impossible now, my heart just aches for the families involved in all of this.

BBM really?

I don't see Local-np2012 saying anything in their post is FACT, just things they heard, Local-np2012 just forgot to put JMO at the end of their post... perhaps that's a typo on their part, being new I'm sure Local-np2012 didn't realize everything has to end in JMO etc if they are just things a person has heard and not verified..... we all make that mistake...

There are always people that love the attention of having information. But that information get distorted when they heard from a friend that heard from a friend, etc... Just saying. It sounds like a rumor mill more than credible information. JMO. I don't trust gossip.

And sorry for not introducing myself...Ive had a terrible week...First Noelle..then the precious girl who was struck by a car and killed...was a student in that class thatI taught for a couple of weeks ..SHe would greet me witha smile every morning and Say Hi Mr.P
RIP NOELLE and Jillian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member