GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So MM and TB are not being held in Sarnia jail? I thought they would have been transported here upon their arrests seeing as this is where the crime took place, and the current city both resided in? They are both appearing here in court on Thursday so I guess I just assumed this is where they would be held for time being.

No. THe EMDC in London, ON is typically where the more "serious" offenders are house while awaiting trial in this area. They will be transported to Sarnia for court dates as long as the venue remains here and may spend some time locally before or after court....but the majority of their time will be spent in the EMDC.

LE said that NP was LAST SEEN on Christina street at Wellington heading SOUTH.

LAST SEEN as in she was NOT last seen in a cab on Brimwood.... otherwise they would have said she was last seen getting out of a cab on Brimwood.

Sorry but verified information puts NP as last seen on Christina at Wellington heading south, that we know is a FACT.

What Ive been saying all along.....no cabs involved..and no entering a vehicle willingly....That certainly...most positively would have been mentioned by the Police..It would aid in their investigations..asking for eyewitnesses if those events did in fact occur

LAST SEEN as in she was NOT last seen in a cab on Brimwood.... otherwise they would have said she was last seen getting out of a cab on Brimwood.

Sorry but verified information puts NP as last seen on Christina at Wellington heading south, that we know is a FACT.

One of very few facts that we do know....but we have pages and pages of speculation/rumours from people who heard it from a friend of a friend claiming it is true!!!!

Back to the crime scene discussion: My husband said that the police had part of Lakeshore yellow taped off last night around dinner time but I forgot to ask him exactly where and he's gone back to work. Did anyone else see this, hear anything about what they were doing there on the news, radio etc? I'll be sure to ask him exactly where it was when he gets home. I'm not saying it's related, you just see a lot driving a taxi cab...

young child struck by vehicle while crossing the intersection.
here is the link
http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/07...sarnia-roadway
she passed away from injuries

Just a thought,,.,,,,,
So If MM did Need to Surgery
to Reattatch Tendons in his hand
an injury that would have been a result of The Murder he Committed
Hmmmm
Sorry he didnt need his Tendons Reattached
He needed his Hands CUT OFF

That is the Type of Punishment that would Stop People from doing
these type of Crimes
Death Penalty is to Easy

I am So SICK of Victims Having ZERO RIGHTS
and there Attackers Being Defended
and wanting to Plea a Deal..... ( this is a General Across the Board Observation)

Nowhere did I state the cab picked her up at the party. You're confusing the issue.
They may not have had the information until the 2nd of January, 2013 at which point it could be evidence. This thread seems to suggest that the last sighting was on camera further up Christina Street (Christina and Wellington) than the original handout reports (Christina and Locheil). The police may not have had the information about NP getting in a cab until the 2nd of January, when it was reported.

yes your right the original reporting was Christina and Lochel walking southbound i remember that.

Stores were not open on January 1st, so the businesses that had private security cameras didn't hand the footage over until later on the 2nd when the searches had already started. This may be why they didn't have a better idea at the start of the search where she headed or if she was picked up, though there would have been some people on that street due to the bars closing and the smoking ban.

IMO_

The fact that NP made a few calls for a ride is mentioned by many people in the city that are close to the family, it was mentioned that she was texting as well if she was in fact in the cab.

TB was bartending 1 block from where NP left the party and both left between 2 and 2:30

TB worked at a nursing home until recently, recently a nursing home let a few staff go due to suspected theft of medication - coincedence?

MM has injuries that are documented, though not exactly what they are, my question is the same as everyone- were they self inflicted, accidental or maybe NP inflicted?? Just a thought and MOO

And at 9:30 January 1st, 2013 there was a knock on my door and I was handed a flyer, a flyer that Is siting in front of me, a flyer that says that she was last seen at the corner of Christina and LOCHIEL. The police refine the case as time passes. As they got more evidence they were able to place her at Christina and WELLINGTON The cab driver didn't give the information about picking NP up and taking her to Brimwood to the police until January 2nd 2013 because he hadn't heard anything about the disappearance before that (He lives downriver and wasn't in town.). He obviously picked her up sometime AFTER that last witness report from the library.
This shouldn't be so hard to understand.
When the police got the info on the 2nd they must have considered it evidence important to the case and not released a press statement about it.

Stores were not open on January 1st, so the businesses that had private security cameras didn't hand the footage over until later on the 2nd when the searches had already started. This may be why they didn't have a better idea at the start of the search where she headed or if she was picked up, though there would have been some people on that street due to the bars closing and the smoking ban.

IMO_

The fact that NP made a few calls for a ride is mentioned by many people in the city that are close to the family, it was mentioned that she was texting as well if she was in fact in the cab.

TB was bartending 1 block from where NP left the party and both left between 2 and 2:30

TB worked at a nursing home until recently, recently a nursing home let a few staff go due to suspected theft of medication - coincedence?

MM has injuries that are documented, though not exactly what they are, my question is the same as everyone- were they self inflicted, accidental or maybe NP inflicted?? Just a thought and MOO

Where did you hear she was bar tending a block away.Just curious...

Does the person who says that NP did not go willingly into a vehicle know if that was in the same area as the last sighting of NP?

IMO_

jmo - i hope it was from NP fighting back as it's been said she was strong for someone 'tiny'...

IMO_

I honestly wondered if he beat her to death. Someone who doesn't know how to punch, even someone who does know how to punch, do damage to their hands delivering that punch.

Just my opinion but they had to have someone report they saw something to put this all together so quickly,because all the speculations and TB and MM's online fetish posts this just sounds like it was brutal and went on for longer what the time line seems as to when people saw TB. NP was last seen at 2:38 am New Years Day and the girl who took the pictures of the foot prints took the photographs later on that night I think it was around 10 in the evening, correct me if im wrong but is it possible they got rid of the body right before she found the foot prints then headed to london?

I honestly wondered if he beat her to death. Someone who doesn't know how to punch, even someone who does know how to punch, do damage to their hands delivering that punch.

Its been said that an open casket was provided for the private family viewing.. so I think that would not be the case. MOO

And at 9:30 January 1st, 2013 there was a knock on my door and I was handed a flyer, a flyer that Is siting in front of me, a flyer that says that she was last seen at the corner of Christina and LOCHIEL. The police refine the case as time passes. As they got more evidence they were able to place her at Christina and WELLINGTON The cab driver didn't give the information about picking NP up and taking her to Brimwood to the police until January 2nd 2013 because he hadn't heard anything about the disappearance before that (He lives downriver and wasn't in town.). He obviously picked her up sometime AFTER that last witness report from the library.
This shouldn't be so hard to understand.
When the police got the info on the 2nd they must have considered it evidence important to the case and not released a press statement about it.

Not placing her in the last where abouts is not important.....I dont mean to seem cruel or anything..but that is perhaps the most vital piece of information that would have been released ASAP...

TB had worked at the Neon Moon near the corner of Christina and Cromwell, that is one block from the Lochiel intersection that NP had originally been last seen at.

So MM and TB are not being held in Sarnia jail? I thought they would have been transported here upon their arrests seeing as this is where the crime took place, and the current city both resided in? They are both appearing here in court on Thursday so I guess I just assumed this is where they would be held for time being.

I am not sure where TB is being held. Not in London as far as I know. But MM is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member