GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justthefact's your opinion of how she died was my gut feeling when i started reading the fb page when she first went missing as it was posted it was out of her nature to have just gone off and not told anyone. i felt so sick to my stomach i knew I just had that feeling it wasn't good...poor Noelle may she rest in peace and justice be served and these two rot in jail for what they have done to her family friends and our community.

Two profiles that appear on the social networking site Fetlife *contain graphic images of a man and woman who appear to be Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, and Michael MacGregor, 19 — both of whom have been charged with the first-degree murder of 27-year-old Sarnia schoolteacher Noelle Paquette.

The pair was arrested Thursday at London’s Lamplighter Inn. When contacted, a manager there said he had no comment about the arrests.

MacGregor was once a student at A.B. Lucas secondary school in London. His Facebook page was taken down Sunday.

The pair are to return to court Jan. 10.

Two separate Fetlife profiles include photos and *discussions of the pair engaging in *violent sex acts with each other and *documenting their shared *obsession with rape and torture.
<modsnip>

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2013/01/06/accused-linked-to-disturbing-online-profiles

maybe Video from London to the Sarnia Courthouse ..can someone verify if the VS pleas were entered through video?

I find it unlikely that pleas will be entered tomorrow.
Lawyers of record will probably be identified. (or the accused may ask for more time to retain council). They will ask for disclosure and time to confer with their clients, and a date to enter a plea may be set. Which may get put over again, before we actually hear a plea.
IMHO

IMHO I think it's possible that they planned to do it NYE bc of the amount of drunk women who may be walking around down town??
I'm from a city where DT gets crazy busy and drunk people walking every where sometimes throwing up. Specially after bars close people are so busy trying to get to their cars ect. We have TONS of bars tho and on a border town where the 19 YO from the states come here to drink. Was DT super busy NYE in sarnia?

I would be shocked to find Downtown Sarnia THAT busy on any night except for First Friday (which is a local event each month).

Our downtown core is not the city centre. There are very few bars there. If one was looking for a drunk roaming person, they would be far better off looking at the Lazy Duck IMO.

People don't walk in Sarnia. The majority drive and occasionally take the bus. It's just not that kind of city.

Strange that the snow disturbance photo shows no blood. From what we know, MM was badly hurt. Would he not have been bleeding all over the area? MOO

I have also heard from a medical professional that the splints that he was seen with in court sound like they could have been frost bite splints also, splinted and formed to keep blood flowing to the finger tips. With the temperatures that night and where the body was found , this is a real possibility.

Does anyone know of any other usernames, handles or email addresses for either of the accused?

Does anyone know of any other usernames, handles or email addresses for either of the accused?

For MM there was mikeskinnybones with a number on the end, I believe. You should be able to find it on the first thread. His handle was linked to many raunchy links.

No one hear knows what courthouse...was never published (due to the part there would be outrage mob showing up)

If you are wanting to go to the court house you can, you can go to sarnia as that is where i imagine they will be, either in person or on video. go early check the days court docket which will be posted, their names will be on it with what court room they will be in..

there is a small chance they could be in london tho im not sure

Pretty sure pleas need to be entered in person.

A plea must be taken in the presence of an accused “unless the court orders otherwise”.[2] This would potentially include acceptance of pleas through the use of video links.[3]

For a guilty plea to be valid it must possess the following attributes:[4]

voluntary,
unequivocal,
informed of the nature of the allegations,
informed of the consequences of a plea

I am almost 97 percent positive its Sarnia Courthouse
Just not sure of the Time

Cases at the Sarnia courthouse start usually 9, 9:30 or 10. Normally trials start at 9. I can imagine it will be a zoo down there.
Last time I was there for a family hearing we had a man being accused of murdering his wife...her name isn't coming to mind atm and I wish I could remember. This was just last summer. He was the last case heard. At 2pm when I was leaving the courthouse his case was just finishing up.

Could be a video hearing tomorrow...that is a huge possibility. Transferring prisoners on a first degree murder charge is always risky and would involve lot of security.

Role playing prior to criminal acts:

"In some instances, acting out a fantasy with a paid or consenting partner, prior to committing a sexual crime with a stranger, can be a part of the evolutionary process between fantasy and violence," said retired Ontario Provincial Police criminal profiler Jim Van Allan, who now runs Behavioural Sciences Solutions Group Inc.

"Some offenders roleplay as a behavioural tryout or rehearsal of a planned crime."

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2013/01/07/20479026.html

I would be shocked to find Downtown Sarnia THAT busy on any night except for First Friday (which is a local event each month).

Our downtown core is not the city centre. There are very few bars there. If one was looking for a drunk roaming person, they would be far better off looking at the Lazy Duck IMO.

People don't walk in Sarnia. The majority drive and occasionally take the bus. It's just not that kind of city.

You are right, and the bus was free up until 2:45 on NYE...she was right beside the bus terminal. There were a few things going on downtown...but my question is, why was she last saw at Imperial Theatre...what was going on there, or did someone just see her near there as being her last place seen?

Cases at the Sarnia courthouse start usually 9, 9:30 or 10. Normally trials start at 9. I can imagine it will be a zoo down there.
Last time I was there for a family hearing we had a man being accused of murdering his wife...her name isn't coming to mind atm and I wish I could remember. This was just last summer. He was the last case heard. At 2pm when I was leaving the courthouse his case was just finishing up.

Could be a video hearing tomorrow...that is a huge possibility. Transferring prisoners on a first degree murder charge is always risky and would involve lot of security.

IMHO..it wasnt a typo..it will be in London....risky is an understatement this case. IM thinking the video as you mentioned in Sarnia..or a quick 10 minute London one

mikebones479

For MM there was mikeskinnybones with a number on the end, I believe. You should be able to find it on the first thread. His handle was linked to many raunchy links.

You are right, and the bus was free up until 2:45 on NYE...she was right beside the bus terminal. There were a few things going on downtown...but my question is, why was she last saw at Imperial Theatre...what was going on there, or did someone just see her near there as being her last place seen?

The bank machine is right across from the Theater..The BAnk Of Nova SCotia (which is looking after the donations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bomber1978