GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood about the male suspect's injuries. Were his hands/wrists/arms burned or cut or what? Did someone say surgery? Stitches? ???

Thanks in advance.

just to let everyone know tb's fb page is now gone!!!!!! unless someone else can still access it???? find it weird that its now gone and i viewed it today ...now i just tried and its gone? anyone else having these same problems?

Yes a few posters reported it had gone Poof

I never understood about the male suspect's injuries. Were his hands/wrists/arms burned or cut or what? Did someone say surgery? Stitches? ???

Thanks in advance.

Someone said surgery...who knows??
I know a guy once that punched a window frame out...required surgery to reattach tendons...

I have been in Sarnia close to 10 years, I cannot wait to get out!
We have had, in the short time that I've lived here about a dozen teenage suicides and a few murders. The suicides were happening back to back and only until the recent one, about 5 or 6 months ago!

Everyone says to me...these things happen everywhere...well sorry but no where I've ever lived have I seen so much of this! :furious:

:( sorry bout how you are feeling and what has been happening, but from what I've seen is how much people in general care about each other here, help each other, and fight for what's right...I've lived in numerous places myself and have not seen a community that is so giving of itself to help their neighbour --it's sad and disheartening when evil rears it's head and leaves so many innocent victims in it's wake -- yet rewarding when a community stands together against the evil that tries to break its spirit JMO

I have been in Sarnia close to 10 years, I cannot wait to get out!
We have had, in the short time that I've lived here about a dozen teenage suicides and a few murders. The suicides were happening back to back and only until the recent one, about 5 or 6 months ago!

Everyone says to me...these things happen everywhere...well sorry but no where I've ever lived have I seen so much of this! :furious:

did you live in the woods then away from people? cuz it happends everywhere here look

http://www.ontario.cmha.ca/fact_sheets.asp?cID=3965

just to let everyone know tb's fb page is now gone!!!!!! unless someone else can still access it???? find it weird that its now gone and i viewed it today ...now i just tried and its gone? anyone else having these same problems?

I can't find it either. Perhaps the result of getting together with her lawyer for this morning's court appearance? MOO

did you live in the woods then away from people? cuz it happends everywhere here look

http://www.ontario.cmha.ca/fact_sheets.asp?cID=3965

No actually, the big city.
You are right though and so is everyone else. Maybe I just never noticed it because this is the first time I've lived in such a small city.

In Sarnia, everyone knows someone that knows someone and things like this really hit home :( And hard!!!

Those stats suck :banghead:

The only question I have with that would be.....Telling some one would make it hearsay??? I dont think the LE would drop a first degree murder charge on something like that..they had to have real evidence to drop that charge on them..IMHO
I think the police can have your locations traced by your cell phone. Some of the newer vehicles are equipped with Onstar, also. One of them might have told someone what happened and that person might have turned it in to the police.

To the poster that asked who notified LE...IMHO it was her mother after multiple attempts to locate her NYD. It was not like NP to go half a day without contacting her mom let alone over 24 hours. They were extemely close. Her mom instantly knew something was wrong.

I was out in stratford in the summer to visit my friend.. i put my gps on to get me home and it must of clicked dont use hi ways so here i am all down back roads.. all of a sudden i am being followed and its pitch black before you know it im being pulled over OPP says are you LOST? im like no i have my GPS it will get me home then he asked for EVERYONES ID --- this also happened in lambpton county a few weeks later... opp out there are board they will pull over anything IMO and ALWAYS ask for everyone's ID in the car or have for us at least,

This is very true! Especially given how much meth abuse is happening on Stratford, and most of rural southern Ontario/Ontario.

A few years ago, my husband(then boyfriend) was driving home from work around 1am. He worked the evening shift at a group home and was driving his hand me down minivan from Woodstock through Stratford then home. He noticed for a few days straight he would get followed from Stratford all the way home(about 20 minutes)

Finally one night, they actually stopped him. Turned out a local farm had been robbed for meth ingredients and his car matched the description.

Someone else posted earlier about who wants to drive a mini van, not many, but most kids that age if they do get a vehicle, get what they get.they inherit one from their parents, or buy clunkers, etc. Not as many people here(eastern Ontario) but I would say at least 75% or more of my husbands friends who had cars to drive at that age drove min-vans, almost exclusively Caravans and Ventures.

No actually, the big city.
You are right though and so is everyone else. Maybe I just never noticed it because this is the first time I've lived in such a small city.

In Sarnia, everyone knows someone that knows someone and things like this really hit home :( And hard!!!

Those stats suck :banghead:

*hugs* canadagurl

Thanks in advance.

We dont know the exact nature of the injuries. Just that it appears he has them. Just speculation.

You are right, they very well COULD be in Sarnia. I have a hard time seeing it, it's already overcrowded...but, a possibility. We still don't know what today's hearing was about though, except that it was postponed until the 31st...was it to appoint lawyers? Surely they can't have disclosure ready yet. Such a high profile case, tons of evidence (I hope) they wouldn't want to leave ANYTHING out...

I have a previous post yesterday explaining in general terms the court process for the first short while and generally that can help provide information. Though the timelines I used were London based, I'd think they could apply to Sarnia as I doubt Superior Court is much quicker here. (IMHO)

Since it was video court, it was a video feed directly from whatever jail-I had assumed they were in EMDC but perhaps it is Sarnia jail. Most jails (not all) have the ability to video feed into a particular courtroom in each jurisdiction (county). Cost effective and all that. A personal appearance isn't required for remands, so its possible the Jan 31 appearance will also be via video.

Today would have been strictly a remand, no, no disclosure, and no, not appointment of lawyers. There is a process as I mentioned in my previous comments. Jan 31 could strictly be another remand, and not much happen there either. There are often a series of remands as pure procedural things take time. Though its possible by then one or both might have counsel, it is likely to take awhile.

good to know Sarnia vid court is at 8:30. London is at 9.

Again, all in my opinion and respectfully submitted.

When their names were released, I had 4 mutual "friends" with TB. I now have 2. I know that at least one of my friends received some horrible messages from someone about being "friends" with her. He knew her through a friend.

I have been watching her friend count. I am wondering to myself... if these were true acquaintances, they may not realize that they still have her on there. It is possible. One of the friends I see often. At some point I want to ask him if this was a conscious decision or not. I am truly curious. Of course it is up to him who he keeps on and innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that stuff. IMO.:waitasec:

I would think some of these FB "friends" of TB would keep that status out of curiosity.... And... Sorry... For the notoriety... Of TB....

For instance... If there were some kind of correspondence (in family attics) from Billy the Kidd... Or some old west gunslinger... It would probably be kept in the family as a piece of history... Like museums keep items for historical purposes...

Unfortunately... We are witnessing "History in the Making".....

JMO

I would think some of these FB "friends" of TB would keep that status out of curiosity.... And... Sorry... For the notoriety... Of TB....

For instance... If there were some kind of correspondence (in family attics) from Billy the Kidd... Or some old west gunslinger... It would probably be kept in the family as a piece of history... Like museums keep items for historical purposes...

Unfortunately... We are witnessing "History in the Making".....

JMO

and jmo some might be keeping the friend status as they do believe in 'innocent until proven guilty' in a court of law and not by public opinion

I saw her FB page a couple of days ago and yes, now searching is a dead end. I didn't try Fetlife before, but finally created a profile and logged on, but all
I found was TB as a member, nothing she posted. Is that also gone, or am I just inept at navigating the site? <modsnip>

I would imagine that she has retained or been appointed a lawyer for her court appearance today and s/he took it down.

Duty counsel may also have relayed information to a family member to deal with it also given the circumstances. MOO

What is rather hard is that with this case being so close to home for so many, is the amount of people that have been affected by what occurred and I do hope that no one is suffering alone during this time each family member and friend of both the victim and the accused are dealing with such hurt and pain right now, my heart truly goes out to each of them but again and I stress I hope they are not alone
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member