GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally agree that this is what the ban is. The preliminary hearing will more than likely also be under a publication ban, but once the actual trial starts, my guess would be that there will be no ban on it and reporting of the trial will resume.

JMO

With what will likely be 2 separate trials, the publication ban will be in effect, therefore we will not hear about the 1st trial. This same thing happened in the VS trial(s), we heard nothing about TLM's trial as the ban was in place before and during her trial. The partial ban was lifted after her trial. MOO

With what will likely be 2 separate trials, the publication ban will be in effect, therefore we will not hear about the 1st trial. This same thing happened in the VS trial(s), we heard nothing about TLM's trial as the ban was in place before and during her trial. The partial ban was lifted after her trial. MOO

Sorry, yes, you're right. I wonder if two people are ever tried together anymore. Probably not, they wouldn't be able to blame each other then.

JMO

AC and TB were not friends on Facebook. Not sure if they knew each other at all. That has yet to be determined.

The picture is mentioned and linked a few pages back. Named Snow2.jpg

I can't, unfortunately give her name here... I think it is against the rules.

We don't really know if there were in fact friends on FB. AC could have removed herself once TB's name was made public.

Hey Jubes, like your post. Did you by chance take any pictures of what you have described?

I got a few pictures, mostly I took some of the flowers and stuff by the sign, there was still a lot of snow out there. I don't know if I can put them in the thread because of the publication ban and I did not get out and walk along the bush line or go looking in the bush, they are all taken from the side of the road from the car.

I got a few pictures, mostly I took some of the flowers and stuff by the sign, there was still a lot of snow out there. I don't know if I can put them in the thread because of the publication ban and I did not get out and walk along the bush line or go looking in the bush, they are all taken from the side of the road from the car.

Jubes, it is fine to upload these pictures to WebSleuths, if you want to!

Does anyone have the fetlife pictures or screenshots? <modsnip> those are the only ones I did not get to see, as the sites were shut down by the time I went to them.

ok here are the first 5 I'll upload the rest of them in another post

Attachments

• 20130110_152719.jpg
    20130110_152719.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 196
  • 20130110_152727.jpg
    20130110_152727.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 231
  • 20130110_153155.jpg
    20130110_153155.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 20130110_153204.jpg
    20130110_153204.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 20130110_153245.jpg
    20130110_153245.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 173
and the last 3

Attachments

• 20130110_153300.jpg
    20130110_153300.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 126
  • 20130110_153315.jpg
    20130110_153315.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 20130110_153342.jpg
    20130110_153342.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 128
Please take a look at the images I've uploaded. To some, a picture is worth a thousand words and can help explain a lot....especially since there's been so much talk about this "ditch" and the footprints......Anyone have some answers to the questions in my pics?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/10764040.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/snowc.jpg/

In the picture with the footprints in the snow, could the black horizontal area be a log/fallen tree? The vertical lines in front of it look like dead weeds to me. MOO

In the picture with the footprints in the snow, could the black horizontal area be a log/fallen tree? The vertical lines in front of it look like dead weeds to me. MOO

I was also thinking dead weeds too. We had a big snow a few days before all of this and then everything started to melt, so I am thinking that black stuff, is water...it could however be a fallen tree, but the tree still would be snow covered if that was the case. JMHO

I was also thinking dead weeds too. We had a big snow a few days before all of this and then everything started to melt, so I am thinking that black stuff, is water...it could however be a fallen tree, but the tree still would be snow covered if that was the case. JMHO

I still dont think so....weeds are not perfectly straight like that. Not like it's a huge deal, but I still really want to know what could make such a black line in the picture, when everything else is covered in snow....guess I'll have to ask AC myself....

Please take a look at the images I've uploaded. To some, a picture is worth a thousand words and can help explain a lot....especially since there's been so much talk about this "ditch" and the footprints......Anyone have some answers to the questions in my pics?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/10764040.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/snowc.jpg/

Water in ditch. White things are long grass or reeds, covered in snow, fallen across the top. MOO

IMO this is someone attempting to monopolize on NP's passing.

How much you want to bet there will be a post soon saying that their group helped find NP?

Kind of makes me sick. In poor taste.

Regardless of others beliefs, obviously AC has atleast one friend that is also a said "medium". If this is fact, IMO they should be boasting about their abilities? Many people are believers and would be truly grateful for a chance to speak with them about their own loved ones passing. MOO, thats how I would feel atleast, if I had a gift I would share it.

I know the above is slightly O/T of the actual tragedy but anything else I have to say isn't able to be posted or has been posted, which I respect.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news...ent+criminal+defence+abuzz/7837184/story.html

BY CHRISTIE BLATCHFORD, POSTMEDIA NEWS JANUARY 18, 2013 6:28 AM

The criminal defence bar is abuzz after one of their own, a Toronto lawyer named Gregory Leslie, was outed as a "scooper."

<snipped>
But while active soliciting is now allowed under the Law Society of Upper Canada's Rules of Professional Conduct, lawyers are still prohibited from influencing "a person who has retained another lawyer for a particular matter to change his or her lawyer for that matter," and urged not to market themselves as being superior to other lawyers.

According to a document posted Tuesday on an electronic listing for members of the Criminal Lawyers Association, a national group with about 1,000 members, Leslie wrote Michael MacGregor, the 19-year-old who along with a 31-year-old woman is charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Sarnia, Ont., kindergarten teacher Noelle Paquette.

Hi everyone!

Websleuths does not permit the introduction of psychic sites to our discussions.

IF you can link to official sources where the claims of "psychic" abilities led to the discovery of Noelle, then we will reconsider.

Thank you for understanding!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04
Back