Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This link says it was the fiancé: http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/j...tre-de-samantha-higgins-un-suspect-arrete.php :(

A young man of 22 years was arrested in the last hour by the Sûreté du Québec (SQ) for the murder of Samantha Higgins, a young mother found dismembered in Montérégie.

According to our information, it would be the fiancé of the victim, however, that the SQ would not confirmer.Samantha Higgins, 22, disappeared on the night of Monday to Tuesday last week coming back from a friend's in the borough of LaSalle. His family, worried, then launched a campaign to find the mother of two young children.

His body was eventually found Thursday night near a river in Hinchinbrooke, near the US border.

I now always call atlas because i've had too many weird encounters with cab drivers.
I'm just brainstorming possibilities because I walk on Newman a lot at night and I never feel weirded out, there's always something or someone & that's why I think a taxi could have offered a ride and samantha being buzzed & not wanting to use the mcdonalds shortcut she could have accepted, eager to get home?
I don't know, there's so many possibilities :(
Was it a friend, fiance, taxi driver, stranger in car, a sick person driving a car???
With all the buisnesses on newman wouldn't there be cameras with basically every angle to see if she willingly got into the car or was forced(if that's what happened)
I guess time will tell.

Seems like they arrested the fiancé.

This link says it was the fiancé: http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/j...tre-de-samantha-higgins-un-suspect-arrete.php :(

A young man of 22 years was arrested in the last hour by the Sûreté du Québec (SQ) for the murder of Samantha Higgins, a young mother found dismembered in Montérégie.

According to our information, it would be the fiancé of the victim, however, that the SQ would not confirmer.Samantha Higgins, 22, disappeared on the night of Monday to Tuesday last week coming back from a friend's in the borough of LaSalle. His family, worried, then launched a campaign to find the mother of two young children.

His body was eventually found Thursday night near a river in Hinchinbrooke, near the US border.

BBM

Well that didn't take as long as I thought it was going to.

Those poor kids just lost both their parents :(

If true that the fiance and father has been arrested and is guilty of killing, dismembering and dumping Samantha into a river, I would rather look at it like those kids might have just been saved.

If he killed Samantha for staying out to late, God knows what he might of done to the kids when they misbehaved.

But yes it is too bad the kids had to loose a wonderful mother.

JMO

Guess my theory was wrong..

I didn't see that coming either, but now, looking back over the posts, it explains the evidence of the cell phone pings and the timeline of the phone calls which seemed to defy explanation. How terribly, terribly tragic.

What did he do with the babies when he murdered Samantha? Please dear God, don't let it be possible that he took them along in the vehicle.

If this is true it's so, so very, very sad. Those poor kids, losing their mother at the hands of their father. I hope there is someone close who can step in here and provide love and a home.

I think many here were thinking the worst about the fiancee... So crazy to think about how this would have played out with the two small kids in tow.

Thanks to the SQ for getting to an arrest with haste and integrity.

Damn. I knew it. I wish I was wrong. Those poor children

Soooo what's the fiancé connection to Hinchinbrooke? Do we have a last name other than Nick? Can we sleuth him now?

I didn't see that coming either, but now, looking back over the posts, it explains the evidence of the cell phone pings and the timeline of the phone calls which seemed to defy explanation. How terribly, terribly tragic.

What did he do with the babies when he murdered Samantha? Please dear God,

don't let it be possible that he took them along in the vehicle.

His parents were there.

Soooo what's the fiancé connection to Hinchinbrooke? Do we have a last name other than Nick? Can we sleuth him now?
I'd love to know what his connection to Hinchinbrooke is too. Yes we can sleuth him. He's been named a suspect.

Well, on the SH R.I.P. facebook page, they are deleting every comments or link to infos on the boyfriend. They say they only arrested him and not charged... yet. i guess denial is part of the grieving process.

I'd love to know what his connection to Hinchinbrooke is too. Yes we can sleuth him. He's been named a suspect.

It's not official... Just speculation from the media. The only thing confirmed is it's a 22 year old male. And it's possible even if it's the fiancé in custody that it's just for questioning. I really don't want to jump to conclusions yet.

It's not official... Just speculation from the media. The only thing confirmed is it's a 22 year old male. And it's possible even if it's the fiancé in custody that it's just for questioning. I really don't want to jump to conclusions yet.

The French media reported he was the suspect. English media is only saying they've arrested a 22 year old. My guess it's the fiancé. LaPresse is a very reputable media outlet. Just as the Montréal gazette. I think they got the right guy.

It sure answers many questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back