Found Deceased Canada - Shannon Burgess, 25, Calgary, 26 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that possibly S got so deep into role playing of all variety, shapes and forms- that she may have become detached, even from herself.
Maybe she felt by judged her lifestyle, particularly as a newlywed, this would not be an unexpected or unusual response from people imo.
Who knows, maybe she cut her hair short, got tattoos and piercings, and looks completely, in almost every way different, from the pretty, sweet-faced woman we see in photos...

Wonder if any entertainers, living in Vancouver or Toronto, who is publicly into s+m , might have ever encountered Shannon?
All the above obviously preferable to alternative scenarios, imo.

This is way out there but seeing as she is in the entertainment circle and the timing.. I wonder about a certain radio host and if he had any encounters with SB.

from post of hers that I am finding (that I can't post due to rules), she is very together in her day to day life and smart. the okcupid is troubling because she put so much of herself out there.

from post of hers that I am finding (that I can't post due to rules), she is very together in her day to day life and smart. the okcupid is troubling because she put so much of herself out there.

She does seem very intelligent and sharp, I wonder if she didn't create it? She probably did, but would she do it as a bit of a joke to see what happened and see who bit on the bait? But now thinking and rereading it, I'm sure it's truthful.

Also, I noticed in her OkCupid profile she says she didn't name her dog (BBM): 'I have a giant white dog who looks like you could ride him into battle named Beowoof (no, I didn't name him)', but on her FB she says 'I was going to go with Pawtrick Stewart, but Beowoof seemed more appropriate for him.'

This is way out there but seeing as she is in the entertainment circle and the timing.. I wonder about a certain radio host and if he had any encounters with SB.

Now *that* would be something….

*** M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S S L E U T H E R S ****

Hope Shannon's family gets some answers before the new year and hope they're managing during this Christmas.

Curious if Shannon was friendly with her Co-op neighbors. My hubby once lived in a Co-op and he mentioned how friendly it was, how neighborly it was and there's a group parking lot where you see each other and say hi and different from a street neighborhood.

Let's take the husband out of the equation for a minute and if she didn't go out to meet someone she might've met online what does that leave us? Would she have went to a neighbors house to chat or for a drink so didn't need her phone?

And I hope this doesn't sound disrespectful not meant to….but wondering if she had a booty call person she frequently saw? Lots of people have booty calls these days, and 12:30am is usually a time one would leave to meet up with one.

If not those, I seem to come back to these scenarios:
a) husband
b) someone who's been around the neighborhood (work or living) or who kinda knew her/would bump into her here and there and maybe stalked her online or had a friendly relationship
c) a stranger she met online

JMO.

I am very hopeful we could track some sort of recent online activity or activity leading up to her disappearance. If only we could source more usernames etc.

I feel badly that we have exposed SB's lifestyle and hopefully her family has been made aware of Shannon's discretions if they did not know already.

Let's say Shannon is located alive, but not willing for whatever reason, to have that known,
would LE release information that she was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02