Found Deceased Canada - Shannon Burgess, 25, Calgary, 26 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're her own personal questions, they don't sound generic. Very interesting…Hard to tell if she's being comical or tongue in cheek or not, she seems pretty sassy and fun loving.
I can't view the questions - it says I need to sign up, which I am NOT doing LOL.

word variations time

Shanswer was how we got here

LL stated Madly ill

Madder brings nothing

I do anagrams when I can't sleep, any other word manipulators on WS?

Shanswear

Shantsinmypants

Madilly off in all directions

I can't view the questions - it says I need to sign up, which I am NOT doing LOL.

I'm not signing on either, but, if you go to google and always using quotation marks and do a search like this > "Shanswer" lesbian < it will bring you to the page

I think they're her own personal questions, they don't sound generic. Very interesting…Hard to tell if she's being comical or tongue in cheek or not, she seems pretty sassy and fun loving.

This is the problem when very social people think they have street smarts,,, so you've learned how to copulate with multiple people with a dash of kink, and you are used to the same outcome via the social circles you keep,,, but then you get ballsy and put yourself just outside of that circle and your guard is down, now what?

I could post a few for you, but not sure if it's allowed&#8230;I might try I guess.

ETA - Oops looks like Stan gave you some info on how to view

I am trying to remember that guy who was luring woman online.. we talked about him the other day, he had 3 aliases. Anyone have his name handy? I can't find him on the CPS wanted sight. Maybe he has been apprehended?

Holy. Good sleuthing stan laurel! Well I suppose that since it is publicly online and it is in regard to the victim, WS shouldn't have a problem with it.

My Details

Last Online
December 12

Orientation
Bisexual

Ethnicity
White

Height
5&#8242; 5&#8243; (1.66m)

Body Type
Thin

Diet
—

Smokes
No

Drinks
Socially

Drugs
—

Religion
Agnosticism

Sign
Cancer, but it doesn’t matter

Education
—

Job
Entertainment / Media

Income
—

Relationship Status
Open relationship

Relationship Type
Mostly non-monogamous

Offspring
Doesn’t have kids

Pets
Has dogs and likes cats

Speaks
English

The six things I could never do without

•My recording equipment which got me my dream job
•My dog; who happens to be the most amazing pet I've ever owned
•The occasional vacation when I can get it
•Lip balm
•steamy showers; especially after coming in from a cold wet day.
•a computer with an internet connection, which is a bit of a cop out to say but eharmony only asks for three things and this whole six items thing caught me off guard.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
The art of story telling, self improvement, social ethics, and why there are so many songs about rainbows... Wait, no, kermit thinks about that last one. I think about thinking, and how the brain works in general, and I think I think too much sometimes, and I think that happens to everyone at some point. What do you think?

On a typical Friday night I am
At a house party or cozy at home because kareokee is on Thursday night.

You should message me if
You enjoy a good conversation with someone who doesn't take life too seriously. You should note I am in an open marriage, so if your looking for love I'm not your girl; but I hope you find her and wish you the best! I'm not looking for new partners right now, just new friends
Well here's Shannons dating profile, not sure if allowed to post?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Shanswer?cf=profile_similar

it blatantly expresses her alternative lifestyle

I didn't sign up and can see the questions. Are you looking at the tabs? "The Two of Us" is where the questions are located.

She has one question that is simply "Lolita?"

She asks if the person has a personal website. Does she??

This is the problem when very social people think they have street smarts,,, so you've learned how to copulate with multiple people with a dash of kink, and you are used to the same outcome via the social circles you keep,,, but then you get ballsy and put yourself just outside of that circle and your guard is down, now what?

Exactly, and we all know there's men trolling for victims all the time everywhere. She strikes me as a disarming type with people, and she probably has faith in her instincts but all it takes is coming across one bad apple.

I need some WS help! Why are all the posts aligning centred and not aligning to the left? I must have hit something and it is driving me crazy and I can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone know?

I need some WS help! Why are all the posts aligning centred and not aligning to the left? I must have hit something and it is driving me crazy and I can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone know?

mine too, it happened just after I posted the motherlode

Since Stan found out some of this info, it almost seems as those artistic photos in the park could have been her. I don't mean that in a snide way either, just that she might've been open minded to dressing up and getting some intimate photos done, she seems adventurous.

Some of the Cupid site questions that stand out to me, are these digs towards someone and a dig to her husband since he's in one of her photos? (BBM):

Have you performed in a theater setting as an adult?

Do you need to know about your partner's previous sexual exploits?

Which of the following learning approaches would you prefer?

Do you believe you have the right to forbid your significant other anything?

Do you have a thing for foreign accents?

Your significant other is traveling and has the opportunity to stay with a good friend that you know they find to be very attractive. What's your stance on the situation?

Are you married, engaged to be married, or in a relationship that you believe will lead to marriage?

Have you ever brought a stray animal home?

What is the farthest you have/would go in a game of strip poker?

Do you enjoy taking pictures of yourself?

let's all pick a route, reddit might give a clue, lots to read. larp should be out of the equation as her last online activity with them is January 2013. not trying to be a director btw.

let's all pick a route, reddit might give a clue, lots to read. larp should be out of the equation as her last online activity with them is January 2013. not trying to be a director btw.

I am going online dating...

I just did a wordplay and used "shansex" and found this steampunk site which if you look at her pics, she's into and this search did not include the word Calgary.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022646494

the google shard;

Steam Community :: shansex
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022646494
Realm of the Mad God · Achievement Progress 0 of 31. 114 hrs on record last played on Mar 21. Dota 2. 0.8 hrs on record last played on Dec 21, 2013.

I'm on my phone right now, but have you tried doing a reverse image search with some of her pics? That might bring up some more sites.
I've only pulled that off on photobucket and with lazy journalists using cloud,, right click is the sleuthers friend.

shansex including Calgary got this but I can't access;

Filtered A-Z Combo list Part.1 - Golden Joint
www.golden-joint.com › Golden Joint › ~~ Security Area ~~ › Wordlists
Nov 11, 2014 - calgary:james13 caligard:fortune8 callex:interm callicoo:butthead ...... shannon01:rockport01 shannonbrooke:boyfrien shansex:autumn7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue