Found Deceased Canada - Shannon Burgess, 25, Calgary, 26 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in the crumps is everybody, we've a gal gone missing and I'm loading up avenues for sleuthing, christmass is a day away

Acting is her passion but she is realistic about it and holds down a real job.

Where in the crumps is everybody, we've a gal gone missing and I'm loading up avenues for sleuthing, christmass is a day away

I am about to baste a turkey, after that I am all over this!

This is how she describes herself..

"On a typical Friday night I am:
At a house party or cozy at home because kareokee is on Thursday night.
You should message me if:

You enjoy a good conversation with someone who doesn't take life too seriously. You should note I am in an open marriage, so if your looking for love I'm not your girl; but I hope you find her and wish you the best! I'm not looking for new partners right now, just new friends."

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Shanswer?cf=profile_similar

**open marriage**

Also in the question section she has about 100 pages of questions that a potential match can answer. They seem to be well catered to her specifically. I wonder if these are her own writing or computer generated.

shannons other youtube acct

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shanswer

this is what I was saying about having a cellphone for fun and a cellphone for business, imo she left with her fun phone

I am absolutely convinced that if she left on her own that she would have had a secondary phone. It is not uncommon to have more than one phone especially when you have to keep life or other lives in order.

what is the number to call it in, and was it her who logged on to her account last?

I don't see a number. Under "My Activity" it says Last Online: December 12

The questions she asks are getting intense. We are talking BDSM style, erotic, and drugs.

what is the number to call it in, and was it her who logged on to her account last?
Nice find Stan!

It very well could be a family member checking online or even LE. I saw on her FB that someone commented about her activity and was told it was LE.

The open marriage thing makes sense actually. It makes me think it was a marriage of convenience - unsure of the reason.

It is a sad reality that meeting men online can lead to some very scary situations. I would not be surprised if she went to meet someone she met online and it took a tragic turn.

Well here's Shannons dating profile, not sure if allowed to post?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Shanswer?cf=profile_similar

it blatantly expresses her alternative lifestyle

Whoah, great sleuthing Stan! Okay, well, we all weren't too far off…she's definitely free spirited and seems quite liberal.

She mentions one of the things she can't live without (BBM) - 'a computer with an internet connection, which is a bit of a cop out to say but eharmony only asks for three things and this whole six items thing caught me off guard.'

So it's definitely not like her to fall off the grid on FB, texting, etc.

She also mentions Karaoke on Thursday night.

Also, in her photos, one with the hubby??? Ouch.

Whoah, great sleuthing Stan! Okay, well, we all weren't too far off…she's definitely free spirited and seems quite liberal.

She mentions one of the things she can't live without (BBM) - 'a computer with an internet connection, which is a bit of a cop out to say but eharmony only asks for three things and this whole six items thing caught me off guard.'

So it's definitely not like her to fall off the grid on FB, texting, etc.

She also mentions Karaoke on Thursday night.

Also, in her photos, one with the hubby??? Ouch.
What can happen in an 'open marriage' is one of the partners stops enjoying the freedom and becomes possessive and jealous.

I agree with you - her falling off the online grid is just as odd as in person given her presence online. Unless she has another phone, I still find leaving one's cell home is odd.

I don't see a number. Under "My Activity" it says Last Online: December 12

The questions she asks are getting intense. We are talking BDSM style, erotic, and drugs.

I think they're her own personal questions, they don't sound generic. Very interesting…Hard to tell if she's being comical or tongue in cheek or not, she seems pretty sassy and fun loving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue