CANADA Canada - Shannon White, 32, missed work, left pet, Kamloops, BC, 1 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would be interested to know whether the bone that was found was disarticulated naturally (recent animal activity or combination of historical remains and spring run off). It doesn't sound like there are obvious signs of foul play (dismembering).

It does appear that SW's disappearance is related to foul play. I wonder if the missing flower on SW's Jeep was used as a graveside marker. If it was foul play and the missing flower is a sign of remorse, that suggests someone known to SW.

Moo...very easy to find a discrete place around Kamloops it is in the wilds. On the up side alot of mushroom pickers, rock collectors, campers wander around up there. We had huge rains this winter enough that the main hwys collapsed. So the creeks and river would be moving very fast and now spring thaw so the bone could of come from way up river. Also there are bears, coyotes etc. I forgot lots of 4 wheel drivers bouncing around the back roads there also. Moo.

I would be looking for SW somewhere hidden from view and quite close to where a car could discretely park....

JMO
What about Kamloops Lake? It's just west of town and west of the airport. There is a road along the south shore where a car could park and (excuse the graphic) dump a body.. I'm trying to recall where her car was spotted on surveillance....once driving west I think and then another time driving north.

There are other missing persons in BC assuming the bone is recent. I'd think there would be DNA from those missing so as to make some comparison. JMO

When I was looking around for an update about Shannon I found this article.

Body found in North Thompson River has Mounties investigating - Kamloops This Week

"Mounties were called in just after 12:30 p.m. on March 29 to the 4300-block of Westsyde Road to investigate a report of a body floating in the river near that location, BC RCMP Staff Sgt. Janelle Shoihet said in a press release.
That area is across the river from the Rayleigh neighbourhood.
Shoihet said an officer from the RCMP dive team was deployed to assist in recovering the deceased, the sex of whom cannot yet be determined by investigators."

I know it's been 5 months, but they could not determine the sex of the body, so I'm wondering if there could a possible connection?

MOO

Now id'ed as male.

https://cfjctoday.com/2022/03/30/po...fter-mans-body-found-in-north-thompson-river/

KAMLOOPS — Police say a body spotted in the North Thompson River yesterday (Mar. 29) has now been identified as a man, and an investigation into the circumstances of his death is ongoing.

RCMP were called to an area in the 4300-block of Weststyde Road around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday afternoon for a report of what appeared to be a body floating in the river.

Now id'ed as male.

https://cfjctoday.com/2022/03/30/po...fter-mans-body-found-in-north-thompson-river/

KAMLOOPS — Police say a body spotted in the North Thompson River yesterday (Mar. 29) has now been identified as a man, and an investigation into the circumstances of his death is ongoing.

RCMP were called to an area in the 4300-block of Weststyde Road around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday afternoon for a report of what appeared to be a body floating in the river.
Thanks for the update!

Any recent news or developments in Shannon's case? I'm hoping searches can resume in the Kamloops area if the weather allows.

8 a.m. is an odd time for someone to go missing. Apparently, the party responsible knew her schedule and travel route. They wouldn't have to catch up with her at a coffee shop or the parking lot where she worked. Those locations leave the abductor at risk of being seen or recorded by a camera. Instead, knowing her route all they had to do was block her with their car, subdue her, park their car, and then drive off with her in her jeep. Or, they left their car somewhere and waved her down before climbing in with her. It seems more likely that it would happen in a residential area rather than a highway. Since she drove a Jeep used for off roading, she could have been taken further away from any road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back