CANADA Canada - Shannon White, 32, missed work, left pet, Kamloops, BC, 1 Nov 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't get a good feeling about this. :(
I wonder what led them to the trailer park?
Pets are like children to their owners, it's hard to imagine just leaving your pet behind :( I don't think she did so voluntarily.

Seems as if activity regarding the Jeep led LE to the trailer park. Either it was spotted on CCTV or had a navigation system, Uconnect. It seems to me someone approached her in her vehicle shortly before or as she was arriving at her job, likely that person was known to her. I don’t get a good feeling either. It’d also be unusual for somebody to partake in their usual morning routine and just not go to work without calling in.

“Police say they’ve since learned that White’s vehicle left Kamloops for about 45 minutes on Nov.1, not long after she was supposed to arrive at work.”

Uconnect - Jeep® Uconnect System Navigation Features

ETA - I’m curious, is Silver Sage trailer park a campground or mobile home park?

Last edited:
I wonder if she was taken away from Silver Sage in another vehicle? If someone was set on harming her, a less distinctive vehicle might’ve been their choice? A heartbreaking disappearance, seemingly at the beginning of a typical morning routine.

They have obviously been searching there for her. Looks like a fair bit of water and woody areas from the website pix.

I wonder who drove her vehicle back to the Kamloops town center? That's where it was found.

If she drove out to the RV & Campground and was taken from there, somebody had to drive it back....

Someone wanted to get the scent off her being at the trailer park, so thought they'd quickly take it back to town, not also knowing if anyone would have started looking for her yet at that time.

Someone wanted to get the scent off her being at the trailer park, so thought they'd quickly take it back to town, not also knowing if anyone would have started looking for her yet at that time.

62FF49BE-20EA-4B7D-ADD0-8DE49902A362.jpeg

I’m looking at google maps. Oddly, contrary to only being a campground it appears as the trailer park also houses “trailers” aka mobile homes. Which could be a good thing, especially if LE is able to link SW with a potential suspect who’s known to reside there. I also notice the location is on the banks of the Thompson River.

• sb-silver-sage-police-nov-12-21-2.jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000
Police were searching this travel trailer at the Silver Sage trailer park Friday afternoon as part of their investigation into the disappearance of Shannon White.

Kamloops police at trailer park in Shannon White case - Kamloops This Week

Over a week has passed and there is still no sign of missing Kamloops woman Shannon White.

The 32-year-old woman went missing the morning of Nov. 1. She didn't show up for work at the accounting department at Kamloops Hyundai that morning. The next day RCMP found her Jeep TJ on Nicola Street.

White’s friend Hollee Brown is part of a tight circle of friends who continue to search for her.

“We are remaining as positive and hopeful as possible while we do everything we can to bring Shannon home,” Brown said. “Our faith is in the RCMP who are highly skilled individuals. There is a daughter, a niece and a best friend out there. If the tables were reversed, Shannon would never give up looking for one of us."

Brown said the group of friends have been working tirelessly on spreading awareness of White’s story. They recently started a ******** page for White, to financially support White’s father who is staying in Kamloops, and to look after White’s bills.

“We are focussed on getting Shannon’s face and story spread as far as possible,” Brown said. “We are discussing putting her picture on a billboard and trying to get onto news stations. At this point she could be anywhere.”

Brown said the past week has been full of fear, sadness and prayer among the group. She said Shannon is a very social person with a big laugh who likes to shoot pool and go for drinks with friends.

“Shannon is missed tremendously by so many people,” she said. “Last week was full of emotions and felt like a bad dream. This week it has finally become real. The feeling of powerlessness is one I don’t wish upon anyone.”

https://infotel.ca/newsitem/heather...ily-friends-of-missing-kamloops-woman/it86980

The pictures with her dog hurt my heart :( I know that sweet little face is missing his human.

View attachment 321948

I’m looking at google maps. Oddly, contrary to only being a campground it appears as the trailer park also houses “trailers” aka mobile homes. Which could be a good thing, especially if LE is able to link SW with a potential suspect who’s known to reside there. I also notice the location is on the banks of the Thompson River.

I read some Google reviews of the site. Very mixed. Some say its clean and close to town. Others say the trailer park aspect has bad elements like theft and drugs.

Police remain on scene at travel trailer searched Friday as part of Shannon White investigation - Kamloops News

I wonder what led RCMP to search this particular trailer. I can think of a few possibilities:

1. Belongs to her ex-boyfriend
2. Home of a registered sex offender thought to be involved in the case. In Canada the location of sex offenders is not available to the public.
3. Maybe it belongs to one of her co-workers who was missing from work the day she was abducted.
4. Or CCTV picked up her Jeep at that location.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Last edited:
This RV I think is the same one Shannon used to live in with an ex.

upload_2021-11-14_17-15-47-png.322028

Search for Shannon White intensifies

SM link for image of Shannon's RV.

Login • Instagram

As of this morning SM of ex has been deactivated.

Needless to say, this is not looking good :(.

Yes I think you’re right.

Trailer searched by police Friday belongs to missing woman's ex-boyfriend - Kamloops News
A travel trailer searched by police on Friday in connection with the disappearance of a Kamloops woman belongs to the missing woman's ex-boyfriend, Castanet Kamloops has learned.

Investigators searched a fifth wheel at Unit 32 in Silver Sage trailer park on Friday. Mounties remained on scene into the late afternoon on Saturday.

Police confirmed the search was connected to their investigation into the disappearance of Shannon White, but they have not publicly stated whether they have any suspects in the probe.

A number of people who know White and are familiar with the situation have told Castanet Kamloops the trailer belongs to a man White used to date.

So she had been married too? Then met someone early last year - who too had become an ex by 2021?

From her IG as link above....

Yes according to her friend, it appears her breakup with the ex-boyfriend was about a year ago. I’m not sure when she moved from Ontario to Kamloops, BC.

“Makayla said she has known Shannon for two years. Shannon was single at the time she disappeared, but Makayla confirmed Shannon did have an ex-boyfriend, with whom White had issues, but they had been broken up for about a year.

Police have been made aware of Shannon’s former partner, Peverill said.

“It was a very tumultuous relationship,” Makayla said.”It was not a very friendly breakup. As far as anything else, the police have been notified as to any specific incidents.”

Makayla said Shannon and her ex had “intermittent contact” in the year since they broke up, but Shannon had not shared with her any recent encounters or communications between them.”
Landlords: Nothing seemed amiss when White left for work - Kamloops This Week

From what I gather from her instagram she split up with ex husband in early 2018 and met her ex boyfriend in late 2018.

She started RV living with her ex-husband originally. Met her ex boyfriend and carried on the lifestyle.

Split from ex in 2020 and moved into the apartment where she lives now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77
Back