CANADA - shooter in RCMP vehicle and uniform, 23 killed - Portapique, NS *suspect dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught a smidge of the presser.

Hmm ... 3 referrals to SIRT, with one of them being related to the actual takedown of GW and Supt will only say that any other questions should be referred to the SIRT.

Paraphrasing here, but Supt said that GW was dressed in either a very good replica uniform, or an actual one. A guess on my part, but makes me wonder if one of the referrals to SIRT is related to where GW may have possibly acquired police issue items.

Just caught a smidge of the presser.

Hmm ... 3 referrals to SIRT, with one of them being related to the actual takedown of GW and Supt will only say that any other questions should be referred to the SIRT.

Paraphrasing here, but Supt said that GW was dressed in either a very good replica uniform, or an actual one. A guess on part, but makes me wonder if one of the referrals to SIRT is related to where GW may have possibly acquired police issue items.

what is SIRT?

I'm not part of the NS massacre shooting but my husband died in bed from a heart attack and I woke up to the alarm going off and he was gone, the isolation is making this extremely difficult.

Oh kritafo, I am so very sorry. We can only send you virtual hugs, but please know that so many hearts go out to you in the loss of your husband and you are in our thoughts.

the last line in the article linked:

There may be a domestic motive, but why do this during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown, and on the anniversary of other massacres.

WARMINGTON: Nova Scotia mass murder evil and calculated

What anniversary is the writer referencing??

“The mass shooting happened on the April 19th anniversaries of the Oklahoma bombing in 1995 that killed 168 and the fiery end of the standoff in Waco, Texas, in 1993, when 76 Branch Davidians died.”
WARMINGTON: Nova Scotia mass murder evil and calculated

IMO he collected perceived injustices over time. For him to retro fit the RCMP car I would imagine takes time. In my mind if he was pushed to do this during this pandemic it was to inflict further pain.

Yeah I really doubt he collected RCMP memorabilia in admiration and respect of the police force......then used his “collection” to impersonate a police officer and thereby trick his trusting and innocent victims with the intent to murder each of them. That totally turns upside down everything good which our RCMP represent and most especially ensuring the safety of citizens.

It’s more likely collecting the memorabilia, cars etc stoked his bitterness. An injustice collector describes it well. It resembles a dangerous maniac who silently amasses a huge gun collection over time and then one day goes for it, much like the LV shooter.

Tim Bousquet
@Tim_Bousquet

·
3h

The perpetrator in the mass killing has a court record: a 2002 conviction of assault, two speeding tickets, and an apparent family dispute over property in Portapique (he lost that dispute) in 2015.”
Tim Bousquet on Twitter

“We'll have more details on those court records when we can, but court staff is under COVID restrictions, so I'm not sure when that will be.”
Tim Bousquet on Twitter

Are they finding more victims along the route? Jmo

I would imagine they are. One thing going through my mind is who he got the Chev SUV from. I can just imagine a car going down the highway, what appears to be an RCMP officer in a cruiser pulls the car over, and we all know the possibilities from there. Not saying that is what happened but until they find out who owned that SUV, i think there is a strong possibility the owner/driver of that vehicle may have become a victim.

Also the anniversary of Hitler's birthday.

I always dread when this time of year rolls around, though don't mention it here for fear of a jinx. This is beyond horrible, I feel badly for our good neighbors in Canada. We all have enough on our plates these days. We're with you in spirit and friendship. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meteora47