CANADA - shooter in RCMP vehicle and uniform, 23 killed - Portapique, NS *suspect dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CTV doing tribute to those who lost their lives. Happy to see this. I'm sure there will be a link up soon.

I’m also pleased to notice the media is doing a good job in primary focus on the victims. Sure, everyone is curious about what makes someone who seemingly appears an ordinary person suddenly tip over the edge and become a vicious, murderous lunatic but I agree with you.....the attention should be on the innocent victims. The perpetrator doesn’t deserve the public obsessing over him, neither in life nor death, just because he intentionally committed unimaginable atrocities.

Last edited:
We know that he liked to play dress-up and make-believe, and had assembled everything he needed to pose as an RCMP officer. I do wonder why no one who was aware of this notified RCMP. I suppose he convinced everyone that it was a harmless hobby, however posing as an RCMP officer is never harmless.

It seems that he had anger issues related to personal relationships (girlfriend) and went off the deep end. It's possible that the virus situation pushed him to a point where he lost hope of a normal life in the future, and decided to punish everyone whom he believed wronged him.

Probe into mass killing in Nova Scotia continues as names of victims emerge

IMO he collected perceived injustices over time. For him to retro fit the RCMP car I would imagine takes time. In my mind if he was pushed to do this during this pandemic it was to inflict further pain.

WARMINGTON: Nova Scotia mass murder evil and calculated

I've already been messaging with a few last evening about some of these details I've underlined, but didn't want to post before they were actually published somewhere, but here they start coming … it's unimaginable.

Evil; I don't care how 'quiet' he was, this was the work of an evil man.

Still holding out hope here on the bold bit.

Thank you Constable Stevenson for your sacrifice; you undoubtedly saved lives with your actions. May your family and RCMP-brethren find comfort in that fact, may their fond memories of you help in their healing and bring them some sense of peace in this tragedy.

upload_2020-4-20_10-30-44.gif

I think this comes from his social media.

If you google NS Shooting and select images, you'll see that all the real RCMP cars involved are without antennas on the trunks etc. Other small differences too.

Cell phone service is spotty at the best of times through Bass River and down to Five Houses. Most have land-lines still for that reason. Still holding out hope. Mom's in Amherst. Are you in the Valley? A Caper? Shelburne?

I’m in Parkers Cove, on the Bay. (Directly across the Bay from St. John.)

Includes photos and information about the victims

More victims in Nova Scotia shooting identified

Interesting the article says a 17 year old? The RCMP just announced in the press conference that all victims were adults.

Also from the press conference:

Cst Chad Morrison, the injured RCMP officer is recovering at home.

Number of victims is up to 19, expect there will be more.

Some victims known to gunman, others not known but targeted.

RCMP investigating 16 crime scenes.

Hey everyone,

I've updated the thread title to reflect 19 deceased so far. If you see MSM that the count has risen beyond that, please use the Report feature or private message me so the title can be updated.

Thank you.

The stuff of nightmares. Such a senseless massacre. My heart goes out to all those affected . I simply can't even begin to imagine what all those loved ones are feeling right now.

Hey everyone,

I've updated the thread title to reflect 19 deceased so far. If you see MSM that the count has risen beyond that, please use the Report feature or private message me so the title can be updated.

Thank you.

The stuff of nightmares. Such a senseless massacre. My heart goes out to all those affected . I simply can't even begin to imagine what all those loved ones are feeling right now.
The details of this crime when finally released to the public will be horrible to read or think about. Another different type of subject matter forum I lurk at, has relatives of some the RCMP involved that have been told of the true horror involved.......This man turned "monster" for real.....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase