Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sobbing is present, but eyes are dry.

That happened to me after many straight hours of near endless crying. It was actually physically painful to cry with no tears coming out. The grief would come in waves. I vascillated between shock/feeling nothing for up to a few hours, even able to watch an entire movie without any emotion, to out of no where screaming in sorrow.

Grief is downright bizarre.

Maybe it hasn't fully sunken in with her yet. I think I would be total basket case if one of my kids was taken and found in this manner.

I too was a bit surprised by the dry eyes from CD, however when I thought about it after I think two things:

1. Young people are selfish, and i say that because I was that way and my late teen early 20 children are selfish. I think it has to do with not truly knowing how to value something in the way a 30 or 40 year old may... This could be the case, a 20 year old just may not be able to truly comprehend their love of a child. All MHO of course.

2. CD appeared to be in shock.

And people always wonder why grieving parents DON'T want to give interviews. :rolleyes:

Case in point in this thread.

Everyone grieves in their own way. There is no standard requirement (ie constant floods of tears) that people are programmed to follow.

mom says she hasn't seen him in 3 years so do you think Terry was friends with him then?

The Mom didn't live in that town. Terry and the perp did. IMO they knew each other. Maybe not "friends" though.

I too was a bit surprised by the dry eyes from CD, however when I thought about it after I think two things:

2. CD appeared to be in shock.
And it's very possible that she has been given a sedative from her doctor, and that in combination with the shock can cause a feeling of "emotional emptiness".

It pees me off sometimes on this forum. You get people criticising one family for saying nothing to the media. Then other families are criticised for too much media. And whenever a bereaved parent does talk their words, intonations, body language and appearance are torn apart to the nth degree.

She and TH were obviously on good terms. They both said publicly on Facebook that the other was a good parent. CD looked completely stunned on that tape. Good on her for even giving them the time of day.

:goodpost:

Please can someone link me the full video that Cheyenne did. I can only find edited versions. Thanks.

According to the reporter in this video, friends said that CD dated KD in the past. And police said that TB knew KD, but wouldn't say how.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/hailey...ds-with-suspect-in-alberta-killings-1.2565570

Rayemonde, who is KD? :thinking:

Pretty strange and bizarre IMO CD didn't even know about her missing daughter or the murder of TB until she was contacted by her mother via FB. Had LE used social media such as FB, they could have figured out who the mother of HDB was and contacted CD to let CD know her little girl was missing before she had to learn about it the way she did on social media. Upon learning of her missing daughter, CD called LE. OTOH it may have been a deliberate/intentional move on the part of LE if you kwim.

According to CD during the interview, TB and her were together for two years and have been apart for a year now but always kept in touch. TB was an awesome father to HDB and she and TB had a good relationship although not together. DS was a great/close/good friend to CD over three years ago. She hasn't talked to in over three years. She was living in Blairmore for two and a half years before moving to Edmonton. She claims years ago when she knew him, he was a great kid. They never dated, just friends. She had even forgot about DS, as he was nothing. She knows nothing of TB and DS knowing each other except they knew of each other; nothing personal. CD lives in Edmonton and had shared custody of HDB; two weeks on, two weeks off. Last time she spoke to TB was September 9th, making arrangements for her to get HDB.

Could it be that there were circumstances surrounding the paternity of HDB? Three years ago or so, CD knew both TB and DS while she was living in Blairmore? Three years ago CD was pregnant with HDB (DOB December 31, 2012)...just a thought and MOO.

RCMP Supt. Tony Hamori announced the charges at a news conference in Blairmore on Wednesday.
"We have determined that Mr. Saretsky was an acquaintance of Terry Blanchette's," Hamori said.
Dunbar said she was not aware that Blanchette and Saretsky were acquainted. She and Blanchette had been in an "on-and-off" relationship for the sake of their daughter, and she had never been in a physical relationship with Saretsky, she said.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/hailey...ds-with-suspect-in-alberta-killings-1.2565570

I just watched the interview with the mother.

I believe her, I don't think she had anything to do with this.

This was some kind of an internal beef between Terry and Derek. <modsnip>

Please can someone link me the full video that Cheyenne did. I can only find edited versions. Thanks.

There is a video on post #831, along with a couple more further down the page. I don't know if that is what you are calling the full interview, seemed unedited to me.

Yeah I hate to put out assumptions on active cases but the drug aspect keeps poking me on this. Drug debt...drug deal gone wrong. It was a very personal attack on the father and then to take the child only ups that.

Thank you, just watched the full video, that poor girl. She must feel like she's in a horrible nightmare.

Where do the photos of DS with the money and others come from? Did he have a facebook? Trying to find usernames,etc on this . Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan