GUILTY Canada - Tess Richey, 22, Toronto, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/39831
attachment.php

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toront...in-connection-to-tess-richey-murder-1.3715321

rbbm.

I assumed both of them were eating hot dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I'm new here can anyone explain what rbbm stands for? I honestly joined this board just because of this case.

Because I'm new here can anyone explain what rbbm stands for? I honestly joined this board just because of this case.
When you "reply with quote" you have the ability to bold a part of the quote you wish to focus on in your response (at least on a computer, not sure about on a phone). So RBBM means "respectfully bolded by me" some folks just say BBM which is "bolded by me".

There's also RSBM which stand for "respectfully snipped by me" when you'd like to shorten or snip the quote, in order to focus on a particular part.

Not everyone uses these acronyms, so don't feel pressured to. I hope this makes sense!

Also, Welcome! :greetings:

Finally they decided to release the images! And they are quite better quality than I had thought they would be... I'm wondering what the theory was from TPS about waiting a few days to release the images.

Friends or family members of this individual might recognize him, and ultimately encourage him to get a lawyer and turn himself in.

This is a bizarre case. So senseless and sickening. ANY case like this is, but it seems as though they had just met that night, they were strangers to each other. What could have motivated him to need or want to kill her? It doesn't even sound like it was sexually motivated. She was found with all of her belongings, and all of her clothes in tact.

Perhaps police had to get someone with exceptional expertise to enhance that night-time, extremely poor video. And there might have been a team working on it, to ensure they made it look like the guy, in consultation with the witnesses.

A disturbed guy will kill a woman who has befriended him, mainly as revenge against other, or one other, women who haven't been as nice to him. It's the same reason a disturbed person will kill a kitten or a child: because she's trusting, and he figures he can get away with it.

Perhaps she was creeped out, refused to go home with him, called Uber, and he retaliated for feeling rejected.

Perhaps she was creeped out, refused to go home with him, called Uber, and he retaliated for feeling rejected.
Yeah, this is plausible. It's terrifying to think about how many unstable individuals could be out there. Willing to kill someone over rejection? A woman can't simply say no to you? I hope this predator is caught, soon.

attachment.php

Seen on Twitter. User says she called Crime Stoppers.

Be careful out there.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-12-11 13.46.40.png
    Screenshot 2017-12-11 13.46.40.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 420
attachment.php

Seen on Twitter. User says she called Crime Stoppers.

Be careful out there.

Well if this person thought they had a 'weird vibe', then I wonder if Tess thought he had a weird vibe too, and was trying to dodge him as mentioned in one of my previous posts?

Maybe she proceeded to walk away from him and make her way home and he kept following her?

on another note - how could NOBODY have seen this taking place? Does nobody walk by there at 4am? Isn't the neighbourhood bustling with people leaving and walking home from the Villiage? Not even a tiny bit?
Did Tess scream? Was there a struggle? How did she manage to get into the alley? Did he drag her there? Or was she NOT spooked by him, and maybe went with him to that alleyway in that construction site to be 'alone' with him? I'm JUST SPECULATING, of course, but trying to think of all probabilities of HOW she ended up there, basically in PLAIN sight, with nobody else, seeing or hearing ANYTHING.

Or was she dumped there?

on another note - how could NOBODY have seen this taking place? Does nobody walk by there at 4am? Isn't the neighbourhood bustling with people leaving and walking home from the Villiage? Not even a tiny bit?
Did Tess scream? Was there a struggle? How did she manage to get into the alley? Did he drag her there? Or was she NOT spooked by him, and maybe went with him to that alleyway in that construction site to be 'alone' with him? I'm JUST SPECULATING, of course, but trying to think of all probabilities of HOW she ended up there, basically in PLAIN sight, with nobody else, seeing or hearing ANYTHING.

Or was she dumped there?
I think one of the news articles said she walked in the alley with him, per the video.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think one of the news articles said she walked in the alley with him, per the video.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes it seems she went in on her own. Probably tried to get away later, but too late.

For sure TPS are getting a ton of calls with potential identities of this guy. Toronto is HUGE, but it's also very small in a sense. Someone knows who he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots
Back