Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they are also looking into the possibility that an unstable person associated with her job might have a motive to disappear her.

I'm sure most everyone has seen the aerial views and possibly street views of Toboggan Hill & area...but I did up a quick reference map with legend just to put things all in one place...
While I've been pouring over aerial views and then going on to the 'ground' ...this area is quite wide open...a lot of small parks ...in the surrounding...which I'm sure have been combed over in the ground searches...
While I was looking at the aerial one area kind of stood out to me...as I was thinking...how in heck...at 8 in the morning on a bright sunny day...quite a few people around...could it be possible...to not see anything...to not notice a person being accosted...or having a medical difficulty...something!?!

The only way if this was an abduction or assault...would to be in a hidden spot....the person would have to be silenced...OR...grabbed so quickly no one notices...and vamoose out of the area...
There aren't a lot of 'hidden' spots there at the Civic Park...once you are over the hill going towards VGCC...you can see all over the park...& if you are up on the hill where there are a few trails for walkers/joggers...you can really see around you...
Then I noticed to the west of Toboggan Hill...that one square densely treed area...I will show it below from the view of Kimberly & London...the far west end of that green space runs all along the back of an apartment complex...but the area is quite large itself...you get back in there on foot...and you could hide easily...In fact if you go and do a street view 'walking' around that green space between Kimberly & Blantyre ..along London as well...it is in fact quite dense...especially after the wide open area of the park and hill....
Toboggan-Tennis-Green.jpg
On this second picture ...on the right hand side you can just see the fencing surrounding the tennis courts ..to the right of the grove of trees
L-K-ne1.jpg
On this picture...on the right hand side is the fence that separates London from Toboggan Hill/Civic Park
L-K-nw1.jpg

Scary! broad daylight in suburbia -gone and can't find her body.
Wonder if there have been stolen cars or car-jackings on that day?

I think knowing the exact location of the glasses will narrow down the possibilities. I really wish they'd share that info.

I hope they are also looking into the possibility that an unstable person associated with her job might have a motive to disappear her.

It does feel to me so unlikely that this was a random stranger attacking her on that hill, in those cases the person usually wants to get themselves away as quickly as possible and will usually leave the victim behind. When someone has gone to a lot of trouble to conceal the victim, to me that usually means the crime happened in their car or their home, or in some other way there is evidence connecting them to the crime, that they feel they have to conceal.

Have any areas been rechecked? I'm thinking of dense bush. I can think of two cases where bodies were overlooked. The first was a man who went jogging and didn't come home. The trails he was known to take were searched and he wasn't found for weeks. It turned out that he had a heart attack, collapsed and fell down an embankment. His body was hidden in the bushes.
The second case was a young girl who was missing for several days and was finally found in thick bushes beside a busy footpath. It turned out that this area hadn't been thoroughly searched and the girl was found by someone walking their dog.

I hope LE are going door-to-door to all the homes in the immediate area.

Here is some new information – it sure sounds like Police have recovered more than Thelma’s glasses.

<snipped>

Michalyshyn would not comment on if Krull's bank accounts have been accessed or if her home has been searched by investigators.

"Everything that you have suggested is part of the investigation," he told reporters. "I'm not going to divulge the outcome."

Krull's husband of 29 years, Robert, however, told CBC News her bank cards are all at home and the accounts have not been used.

Michalyshyn was also reluctant to talk about items recovered by investigators.
"I'm not going to get into specifics of those," he said. "I'm just going to say items have been located."

Robert Krull said the situation with his wife of 29 years has left his mind spinning and his heart breaking.

"I just wish I told her I loved her more," he said, his voice cracking. "I just suggest people do that with their spouses, family &#8212; hug, tell them you love them."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/thelma-krull-police-missing-woman-135503829.html

Manholes Welded Shut Near Prison Where Killers Escaped

Workers are welding shut a manhole at the base of a wall on the side of the upstate New York prison where two killers escaped last week.

They also are sealing two other manholes Sunday on the street near the maximum-security prison in Dannemara, including the manhole Richard Matt and David Sweat emerged from before they were discovered missing June 6.

http://cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/manholes-welded-shut-near-prison-26553.shtml

Have any areas been rechecked? I'm thinking of dense bush. I can think of two cases where bodies were overlooked. The first was a man who went jogging and didn't come home. The trails he was known to take were searched and he wasn't found for weeks. It turned out that he had a heart attack, collapsed and fell down an embankment. His body was hidden in the bushes.
The second case was a young girl who was missing for several days and was finally found in thick bushes beside a busy footpath. It turned out that this area hadn't been thoroughly searched and the girl was found by someone walking their dog.
I haven't seen a master map of what has been searched. From reading the Facebook page there seems to be people looking for a live lady walking around.
A person laying around in the elements for over a week isn't going to look like much now.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Here is some new information &#8211; it sure sounds like Police have recovered more than Thelma&#8217;s glasses.

<snipped>

Michalyshyn would not comment on if Krull's bank accounts have been accessed or if her home has been searched by investigators.

"Everything that you have suggested is part of the investigation," he told reporters. "I'm not going to divulge the outcome."

Krull's husband of 29 years, Robert, however, told CBC News her bank cards are all at home and the accounts have not been used.

Michalyshyn was also reluctant to talk about items recovered by investigators.
"I'm not going to get into specifics of those," he said. "I'm just going to say items have been located."

Robert Krull said the situation with his wife of 29 years has left his mind spinning and his heart breaking.

"I just wish I told her I loved her more," he said, his voice cracking. "I just suggest people do that with their spouses, family &#8212; hug, tell them you love them."

:tears:

Do you think LE have Thelma's cell phone? The perp knew to turn it off right away and they weren't found with her glasses. Was Thelma attacked where her glasses were found?

I find the statement from her husband interesting. JMO

When LE refused to say if they&#8217;ve searched the Krull house and if there has been any suspicious activity in their bank accounts, Robert said the bank cards are in the house and the accounts haven&#8217;t been accessed.

Imo, LE have not searched the Krull house for signs of foul play because they would first need to obtain a search warrant from a Judge.

I don't know this woman but I do know the agency that she works for and based on her position she would have very little to do with the clients other then to say hello, how's life etc, she wouldn't be in a position where the clients would get upset with her .....many of the clients require supports 24/7 and would not be out in the community independently without a staff person... The clients would see her as a positive relationship someone that they could chat with not someone who would judge them...hope this makes sense...

I disagree with Police spokesman Const. Jason Michalyshyn who said "police have no information to suggest any members of the public should be concerned" because I think Thelma was attacked by a person who has done this before.

That quote jumped out at me too. It is interesting to me because if the police are as stumped as they are saying, then it is pretty premature to say the public doesn't need to be concerned. If they have no clue at all who made Thelma disappear, then maybe we should be concerned!

When you say you think it is someone who has done this before, do you have any particular cases in mind? I'm trying to think of higher profile cases/missing people, but can't.

I don't know this woman but I do know the agency that she works for and based on her position she would have very little to do with the clients other then to say hello, how's life etc, she wouldn't be in a position where the clients would get upset with her .....many of the clients require supports 24/7 and would not be out in the community independently without a staff person... The clients would see her as a positive relationship someone that they could chat with not someone who would judge them...hope this makes sense...

Thank you for that info. And welcome to Websleuths!

Also, regarding the potential witnesses: am I the only one who thinks that maybe they shouldn't have released the picture of the young girl. I realize that they are looking for assistance, but that is a minor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay