Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the homicide squad in charge of this case? OK I see why:

On Wednesday, Hamilton Police homicide detectives announced they have taken over the investigation.

"If it's an unusual missing person, we are to be involved. This has unusual circumstances right at the onset, so we got involved…last night," Sgt. Matt Kavanagh said.

also:

molly hayes @MollyatTheSpec
Police say a "bogus name" was attached to phone used by suspects to arrange test drive with Bosma. #HamOnt #FindTimBosma

Do we know the bogus name? It would be good to release it in case it's a name someone would recognize as an alias of someone fitting either of the descriptions of the perps.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2556278-homicide-presser-on-missing-timothy-bosma-at-11/

Again, Kavanagh says there is nothing to indicate that anything in Mr. or Mrs. Bosma's past is relevant to this case. #HamOnt #FindTimBosma

Owner of first truck that the two men test drove in TO found men "suspicious" Kavanagh says. #HamOnt #FindTimBosma

Ive been reading that several people have tweeted Don Cherry to mention TB on Coaches Corner tonight during the NHL Leaf game....I hope he does this as the Leafs draw a huge fan base.

The tattoo info alone should sink this perp. START SNITCHING PEOPLE!

This video gives a bit more info:

-The man from Etobicoke was driving the vehicle during the test drive, just like Tim. (question - why was the seller driving the vehicle for a test drive?)

-The man from Etobicoke was not sure which arm the tattoo was on the left or the right?

-Tattoo is NOT uncommon. The box around it, and the location as for a watch face, is.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/opp-sea...be-connected-to-bosma-disappearance-1.1275797

The man wasn't from Etobicoke, he was from Toronto. He sat in the passenger seat, one suspect drove and the other sat in the back. The cell phone of the suspects had outgoing calls that originated in Etobicoke.

Attending a vigil tonight for Tim Bosma. Put on by his church, Ancaster Christian Reformed Church. Parking lot already filling up #hamont

Spoke to Bosma's family this evening--news of cell phone recovery is a "glimmer of hope" #findtimbosma #hamont

I think it's unusual for a word on a wrist tattoo to be on the outer part of the wrist rather than on the inner part. Someone needs to know who this is, ex-girlfriend, etc. PHONE IT IN ASAP.

ambition.jpg

http://o.canada.com/2013/05/10/timothy-bosmas-cell-phone-found/

Just an FYI - The family/friends are requesting people not post specifics online about where there might be a police presence.

I think it's unusual for a word on a wrist tattoo to be on the outer part of the wrist rather than on the inner part. Someone needs to know who this is, ex-girlfriend, etc. PHONE IT IN ASAP.

I agree. There has to be someone who recognizes the description(s) - especially of the tattoo.
I also think we should keep our eyes open for someone fitting the description wearing some sort of bandaging or covering on that wrist. He may try to cover up the tattoo now.

I agree. There has to be someone who recognizes the description(s) - especially of the tattoo.
I also think we should keep our eyes open for someone fitting the description wearing some sort of bandaging or covering on that wrist. He may try to cover up the tattoo now.

Good thinking. I wonder if a watch would totally cover it.

With the weather turning cooler, he will probably have that tattoo covered up with long sleeves.

As for the truck, if they are dumb enough to still be driving it, they will have different plates on it, But I feel that this truck is already torched or stripped down to the frame in some chop shop.

Afew things,

First. Either the tattoo is recent or this man has no prior record. When youre arrested they take your picture, your fingerprints, and the side of your hand and forearm.(what you'd use to open a door). They also note all scars and tattoos. I believe they also take pictures but at the very least its noted.

Tomorrow people within kitchener are meeting at fairview park mall to put missing posters on everyone's car. This came across my FB feed.

Just a few thoughts that crossed my mind: I would suggest that searchers check fields during their searches. IMO, all they really wanted was the truck, and wouldn't have wasted much time with Tim. There may have been a short struggle to overpower him, and then they may have just ditched him somewhere quickly (possibly injured or otherwise :( ) and thrown the phone out the window (I wonder what condition the phone was in when found- possible damage from being thrown, such as broken screen or dent...or less damage such as being purposely placed/planted). Then they could have easily made their getaway to their "chop shop", possibly driving into the back of a waiting transport vehicle to escape detection.

Oops- posted too soon. If the phone seems to have been "placed", then to me that would suggest they took more time to "hide" Tim somewhere. If the phone looks like it was thrown half-hazardly, then they may have just gotten Tim out of the vehicle just as quickly, and he just hasn't been found yet.

Best case scenario- maybe he's wandering dazed somewhere and will soon be found :praying:.

Hubby said he saw a missing poster today that mentioned kijiji. I have only seen a poster that doesn't mention kijiji. Are there different posters?

If this was a missing woman under the same circumstances, we'd be looking at the spouse as the prime suspect. Have we considered the wife yet?

If this was a missing woman under the same circumstances, we'd be looking at the spouse as the prime suspect. Have we considered the wife yet?

But the same 2 guys went to see about a different vehicle the day before, and chickened out when they realized they couldn't overpower the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed