Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow crazy he was posting on his fb. Maybe he's trying to prove he's not involved by leaving it all open and not deleting or blocking the public? I would guess msm would have contacted him to use the few pics of DM that have come from fb. Maybe his lawyers have told him to just continue on as normal and not respond to the comments.

I really can't see him being involved seeing as everything seems business as usual for him right now :confused:

I've read over quite a few comments but have yet been able to figure out the names for the facebook pages people are referencing. Is AM also a Millard?

Hi, just wanted to mention my pet theory since nobody's brought up anything quite like it.

The #goneIn60Seconds tweet really speaks to what they might have been attempting to accomplish. Since the beginning this case somehow made me think of the movie, "Murder By Numbers". (Summary: Two rich kids kill someone just to see if they can get away with it.)

Anyhow, a big plot point in "Gone in 60 Seconds" is their elaborate scheme to replace the VIN on the stolen vehicles thereby making them look completely legit. So, if I'm a bored rich kid with some autobody skills but without access to a fictional supply of valid VINs, what might I think is a brilliant idea? Steal the exact year/make/model of something I legally own and replace the VIN with my existing one. Could potentially raise some flags still if one tried to sell the truck (and keep the original registered), but if one just wanted a trophy one could drive around in public, it could conceivably work.

This is just wild speculation, and MOO, of course.

If you have ever been pulled over, has LE ever looked at ur Vin?
If one ever needs to goto a legit mechanic, one would never have to worry about a legit Vin.

If intent was to kill' one would have used a handgun right thru the back of the passenger seat. So the bigger guy theory doesn't validate a need to kill, cuz no matter how big he was, they would have stolen that truck.
Kidnapping was not in the plan, so any last minute decision was done prior to reaching Brantford.
Jmo

If you have ever been pulled over, has LE ever looked at ur Vin?
If one ever needs to goto a legit mechanic, one would never have to worry about a legit Vin.

They don't worry about your VIN because your vehicle registration already contains that info. I guarantee the situation would be different if you got pulled over in a Ford F-150 and your plates were registered to some sort of Dodge. Really all that says is they'd just need to swap the plates, paint the thing, and not bother doing anything to the VIN at all in order to be able to get their kick out of driving a stolen vehicle in broad daylight.

This is just such a bizarre case. The one person arrested so far, is about as far away from a carjacker/kidnapper as I could imagine. AM's FB seems to show him as the same. Very privileged, hobbies the majority of us could never afford, have friends, a good social life and no signs that they would need to commit a crime like this at all. That FB account seems shows far too much information for someone who was potentially planning a carjacking/kidnapping/murder.

Its just my opinion, but the only answer I can come up with is that the people who did this wanted to steal the truck partly for kicks, and partly to get the bit they needed, and that they hadn't planned to harm Tim.

I still don't get why they didn't just buy a part - hence doing it for kicks.

As for Tim being gone, I'm wondering if they just planned to push him out of the truck and either they accidently killed him, then had to cover up ..... or they didn't realise that he wasn't able to get up and walk away, and he's out there somewhere needing to be found.

I don't think anything can be posted about AM as he is not a POI.

** rumour only ** awaiting MSM confirmation.

Police attending at DM relative’s home possibly regarding the Dodge Ram.

dont you think everything seems all of a sudden quiet..they dont seem to be pushing us to spread the word about finding him, pushing posting flyers or sharing on fb..do you think they have they know more than they have told us? obviously but today seems so different than yesterday :( people were out in community handing out flyers, today the admins on the find tim fb page are asking support the family

Peter Lowe
Although we don't post here often, we do appreciate the continuing wave of positive posts towards the family. You have NO idea how important a single comment can be to the people around me. If you continue to monitor this page, and flood the family with your positive thoughts, that helps immensely. We will post an update when we have something to share.
Like · · Follow Post · Share · 28 minutes ago

I don't think anything can be posted about AM as he is not a POI.
That's what I thought too but most posts being made are all talk etc about him Hmmm I've had some of my posts deleted by mods so not a happy camper right now. All I want is for Mr. Bosma to be found and I add my 2 cents at times. But done with posting here now but am reading. Hagd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member