Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few online forums that have the SS name on it...as well as an obit from 2010 for SS's father (I can't confirm that it's the same SS). What caught my eye was that the obit was from Brantford. Not sure if that's been mentioned already.

Perhaps SS is from Brantford and knows his way around and that's why they headed there after Ancaster?

JMO.

(First time posting...been following for days).

I still can't figure out who SS is ...

What is the Millard's connection to Picton, ON?

I see reference to Picton on the obit, and also, a picture was posted of their plane in Picton.

Very small airports in Picton, right near Lake Ontario.

FWIW, if they never planned on committing a crime, why was a phone used and purchased under a fake name 3 months ago? Obviously they didn't just wake up last week and decide to commit a crime. I would bet they've been committing vehicle thefts for a while, and this time something went wrong and the crime escalated. My best guess at this point is that maybe Tim put up a fight when it became known that this was a theft.

Do we know if DM (or others not named yet as a POI) owned / collected any weapons?

I'm wondering if DM "lost it" after his dad died. (I've seen 2 different friends of mine completely lose it after the death of their mother. When one of my friend's mothers passed away he became a raging alcoholic, and well, the other friend, who NEVER had any substance abuses issues previously to his mother's death and seemed totally normal, started exhibiting schizophrenic behaviours and became strung out on hard drugs. His mother had willed the house to him. He sold her house and blew through the $150,000 in a matter of months. Last I heard he was in an institution somewhere).

A lot of people can't because of the strict email requirements. It's a pain. Everyone uses gmail or equivent these days. Yet they require manual approval.

There is a good reason for that, please have patience.

Please join WS, we welcome new members.

Does anyone know if DM still has aircraft in his registered business? If so is it possible to obtain his aircraft ID number? Would any take offs over the last week be in public domain?

According to Transport Canada Millardair has three aircraft registered. Two Pipers and a Bell (Helicopter).

http://wwwapps2.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/ccarcs/aspscripts/en/quicksearch.asp

Tail Number C-FKLK Bell model 47G-2 Helicopter
Tail Number C-GAFF Piper PA-31
Tail Number C-GMLJ Piper PA-31-300
***Current Information, directly from the Official Canadian Civil Aircraft Register database.***

You can check aircraft movements on websites like Flightaware.com but only if an aircraft has filed a flight plan and is flying under instrument rules. The flights do not get tracked if an aircraft is flying under visual rules.

I checked the above tail numbers on Flightaware and there have been no instrument flights tracked for any of these aircraft.

According to Transport Canada Millardair has three aircraft registered. Two Pipers and a Bell (Helicopter).

http://wwwapps2.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/ccarcs/aspscripts/en/quicksearch.asp

Tail Number C-FKLK Bell model 47G-2 Helicopter
Tail Number C-GAFF Piper PA-31
Tail Number C-GMLJ Piper PA-31-300
***Current Information, directly from the Official Canadian Civil Aircraft Register database.***

You can check aircraft movements on websites like Flightaware.com but only if an aircraft has filed a flight plan and is flying under instrument rules. The flights do not get tracked if an aircraft is flying under visual rules.

I checked the above tail numbers on Flightaware and there have been no instrument flights tracked for any of these aircraft.

Great sleuth, thanks, Kevin!

We can reasonably deduce that at least 3 perps are involved here -- two that showed up at test drive, and one to serve as the cab driver and rendezvous man with the trailer. They have DM in custody. The crown will reasonably be able to pin the theft charge on DM based on stolen truck is found inside DM's trailer in his estranged mom's driveway. Once the search warrant is approved to search the trailer and truck, I think we'll learn a lot more. With the search of the hangar reportedly lasting 2-3 days, I think LE is just going through things with a fine-tooth comb for evidence. If there was something big that happened in the hangar, I think we would've heard by now. If they can't find Tim, the crown will have real problems proving the other charges. But I think these 3 perps are amateurs and will have likely talked to someone. I think we'll learn the truth in time. This house of cards will fall . I am sure these guys are not getting much sleep. Sooner or later someone will come to Jesus. Between Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. it's apparent that the acquaintances of the main perp know a lot of people in common. Someone is going to come forward. We are still in the early stages of this story. We have yet to see inside mom's house and that trailer.

Again makes me wonder about the possibility of drug use and/or drug peddling with these perps - esp if organized crime was in any way involved. The question remains why, given that these guys had oodles of vehicles between them did they need this truck [/url]

I agree, if DM did not do anything wrong why has he not assisted/confessed? Why is he happier to sit in jail then roll over on someone, unless we r talking some serious shady characters? He is more afraid of what they will do to him then spending time in jail. I strongly suspect drugs to be involved, heroin to be exact. I suspect these guys were runners, or owed money to the wrong people. DM has the skills to fly helicopters and planes-I could see these skills being usefully in the criminal world.
Maybe Tim's truck was parked in the wrong place at the wrong time, is it possible he crossed the boarder recently? I really think they wanted the truck- not Tim. I also feel that DM's life started to spiral out of control after his father passed away, maybe he turned to drugs. People on drugs to stupid risky things, it appears he had enough money to go buy a new truck so why?
Why up the ante from a simple theft of vehicle to kidnapping and possibly murder?
Also I think they used thermal imaging to determine that Tim was not in the trailer as well as the hanger. It seems to me that LE is following all the rules to a "t" maybe they have learned from all their past blunders *cough cough*
Doesn't make sense, a kid has everything. Seems to have been a contributing member of society and the BAM! He is sitting in jail, not talking.
Anyway all of this is MOO.

I really agree with the whole DM in with the wrong crowd. That video of him flipping that stripped mustang In the hanger with the forklift. He was probably stealing and stripping g cars and moving the parts. Probably got in with the wrong crowd and got too deep.

So I have confirmed that there is a cottage registered to a Mr. AM in the beach area he said he was going to in April 2012 on Twitter. He also posted a pic posted on instagram 4 days ago of a lot of food stocked up in what looks to be a cottage. Yes it could be totally unrelated but I hope the authorities are speaking to him and maybe checking out the cottage on w. beach!

I drove by DM's Maple Gate house in Markland Woods, about 1:00pm today. No police tape, and no cars of any kind. I'm surprised the house is not taped off as a potential crime scene, or for the purpose of preserving evidence. Anyone off the street could just walk up the front door. FWIW

So I have confirmed that there is a cottage registered to a Mr. AM in the beach area he said he was going to in April 2012 on Twitter. He also posted a pic posted on instagram 4 days ago of a lot of food stocked up in what looks to be a cottage. Yes it could be totally unrelated but I hope the authorities are speaking to him and maybe checking out the cottage on w. beach!

Hit the tip line. Maybe Tim is there.

A lot of people can't because of the strict email requirements. It's a pain. Everyone uses gmail or equivent these days. Yet they require manual approval.

Rejecting GMAIL is incredibly annoying, it took me forever to join the site just due to this fact..

Poor way to weed out the spammers IMO.. Can't you just do some kind of Captcha or something instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019