Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm DM's lawyer a Mr. Deepak I think was his name just gave a quick news interview on CP24 Toronto and I seen the last of the interview and lawyer just said "Mr.Millard is shocked of his arrest" and that lawyer thinks he is a nice guy etc. Also the lawyer knew of DM through another client the lawyer had but didn't elaborate on it .FWIW that's all I know as of now

BBM: He's the only one shocked by it IMO My spin on that is he's shocked he was arrested so quickly (they probably left that part out) :doh:

If this hasn't already been done by LE, I would be checking the Ancaster Fairgrounds. I recall an early news story that Tim had intended to take the test drive to those fairgrounds. If Tim was driving, he likely made a driver change at those fairgrounds, at which point at least two, if not all three of the vehicles' occupants, would have had to perform a Chinese fire drill. If foul play was involved, that would be the place to do it, IMO. The fairgrounds. I am surprised we're not seeing more people conducting searches on their own. I think all the people visiting the Bosman's home should be organizing searches with volunteers.

I think there may be searches happening by friends and community, but they aren't "advertising" them online because too much of the public would come stomping through. I have heard from acquaintances of the family who have searched but I don't know if it was an organized party or on their own. Could have been organized by family friends or through their church community which is tight.

Hi everyone.
In regards to the first truck in etobicoke that they "checked out" I remember as reports or that were all unfolding in the MSM I specifically remember hearing either LE in a press briefing or reporter in CP24 say the etobicoke truck was more commercial than Tim's. that being said I think I know the truck they are talking about as it is the same model as Tim's and black but has a topper type thing on it and a license plate with black writing and AC on it. The guy who owns that truck is a big dude, I have seen him as its around my neighbourhood and i take walks frequently. I just wanted to throw that out there since people were on the topic of the first truck and owner. All above is IMO (I will try and find MSM links to back up my recall of a reporter saying it was more for commercial use when I get on my comp)

Drove by mother's house today. The grass is cut. What we see in some pictures is a garden area that needs a spring clean up. Front door is glass and you can see into house. Window has blinds open and you can see a piece of artwork hanging unevenly. Didn't see police, but lots of news crews.
New to the site. Hope this info helps.

So LE entered the trailer to look for Tim and didn't find him. A truck was found inside. But LE can't say anything about the truck until the warrant goes through. We KNOW it's his truck. They went in to look for Tim. All legalities.

What about the second suspect. He MUST have Tim. Why kill over a truck? Why hold him hostage? This is so upsetting and ridiculous. These are young guys with way too much time on their hands, playing really dangerous games now.

I'm curious about the prior kijiji guy. Who is he? Was he checked out completely. Sorry, but the cell phone calls from Tim's phone connected with this other person's via Dellen's throwaway phone, right? I have a dirty mind and I hope I can't shake it.

I think they already know where Tim is..and because of the huge media coverage this has gotten we are not being told anything..they now have to collect evidence for prosecution..is there anyone asking the public to continue searching? passing out flyers etc? This happened in the case with Samantha Koneig in Alaska, police were hot on the trail and pretty much knew from the beginning what we did not find out until the perp was caught. There are still other suspects at large, until they are caught we may not know what the police know right now.

Hi everyone.
Been following this story from the beginning as it's so close to home & unbelievably saddening. I went out on Saturday & came across search efforts in West Brantford/South Paris. I know these are a few days old however my account was just validated today & I thought I would still share them.
954876_653044398054564_1400991179_n.jpg

308557_653044464721224_1680816103_n.jpg

944378_653044554721215_1927158875_n.jpg

942813_653044501387887_93989793_n.jpg

Temporary Command Centre off Paris Road
960079_653044574721213_709192027_n.jpg

183779_653044598054544_646022898_n.jpg

21174_653044004721270_1848716309_n.jpg

So LE entered the trailer to look for Tim and didn't find him. A truck was found inside. But LE can't say anything about the truck until the warrant goes through. We KNOW it's his truck. They went in to look for Tim. All legalities.

What about the second suspect. He MUST have Tim. Why kill over a truck? Why hold him hostage? This is so upsetting and ridiculous. These are young guys with way too much time on their hands, playing really dangerous games now.

I'm curious about the prior kijiji guy. Who is he? Was he checked out completely. Sorry, but the cell phone calls from Tim's phone connected with this other person's via Dellen's throwaway phone, right? I have a dirty mind and I hope I can't shake it.

TB has a beautiful home. I wonder if they were planning on a ransom note as well?

Maybe these thieves investigate people selling expensive vehicles, in order to rob them later as well.

imo

BBM: I missed that! So, DM and his mother have been estranged?

Just out of interest - this doesn't confirm or deny that they were estranged, but it does appear that DM's mother sent him a note via the online obituary/guest book for his father two weeks after his death on December 31, 2012 (see quote and link below). It seems a very strange way for a mother to reach out to her son, and I suspect it indicates a strained relationship at best.

"December 31, 2012
Dellen...my thoughts and prayers are with you tonight, my boy, as we embark on a new year. Your Dad's voice will always be with me, as I recall the first time I heard him say."This is your co pilot" .......that was a long time ago. A flight to Edmonton. ...... may all the good times sustain you and I in the times to come. I love you.... Mummyxx"

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/thestar/guestbook.aspx?n=wayne-millard&pid=161695472&page=2

:welcome: Welcome ninjini! Thanks for the garden info!

:welcome: Welcome RiddimRyder! Thanks for sharing those pics! They're amazing.

:seeya: Welcome to all of our new members and guests!

Alsoif I may I can take a picture of what I think is the first truck they looked at and post it? I will not show the plate or anything but like I said it has black writing instead of blue and has an AC on it which is for commercial use vehicles right?

In my opinion I think they are going to find that those involved in this have been up to no good for some time. I can't see that this is their first time... I think they just cranked things up a notch because they have gotten away with things before. They also had to know that by letting Tim go unharmed he would have been easily able to identify them. I think whatever has happened to Tim was all part of the plan unfortunately.

I'm new here, but I just came into say that I just saw Hamilton Police Service's Incident Command vehicle (RV) and followed by cruisers heading north on hwy 6 heading towards the 401. Just speculating that they could be heading towards KW.

I really agree with the whole DM in with the wrong crowd. That video of him flipping that stripped mustang In the hanger with the forklift. He was probably stealing and stripping g cars and moving the parts. Probably got in with the wrong crowd and got too deep.

Agreed - he may have gone from the average, obnoxious crowd (and for that I say see AM and RB's FB - nothing but get wasted, strippers, sexist stuff, really your average d-bags) to running with more dangerous people.

I'm not surprised at the lawyers trying to present DM as an upright polite young man nor at the eloquent obit DM wrote. These guys are great at presenting their nice, educated sides to those that count. See AM's first post to his teacher, which is lovely compared to all the obnoxious posts that follow. Perhaps that's why Tim trusted them - they talked a good game on the phone and at the door.

In my opinion I think they are going to find that those involved in this have been up to no good for some time. I can't see that this is their first time... I think they just cranked things up a notch because they have gotten away with things before. They also had to know that by letting Tim go unharmed he would have been easily able to identify them. I think whatever has happened to Tim was all part of the plan unfortunately.

this is interesting, taken from a google search that brought up a PDF I don't know how to post the link because of it being a PDF but this a direct copy and paste of the notice

WARNING: Organized Car Theft Ring Targeting Ontario Dealers
At the request of the Ontario Provincial Police, OMVIC is distributing this bulletin to warn dealers of an organized car theft ring currently targeting Ontario dealers. Any dealership that has been targeted or victimized is asked to contact the officers mentioned in the OPP bulletin below and mention file OP12294563. ______________________________________________________________________________
The O.P.P. is currently investigating a theft of a motor vehicle from a new vehicle dealership in the Bracebridge area. The facts of the incident are as follows.
On Sept. 19, 2012 two males attended at a Bracebridge area dealership driving a yellow late model Ford Mustang GT. The males have used the names of “John” or “Johnny” and “Brian Burke.” The two males expressed interest in two pickup trucks and an automobile. As the inspection of the vehicles proceeded, each of the males distracted the salesman in turn and it is believed at that time that the keys for the vehicles were swapped for fake keys and key fobs. We believe that the males then returned and stole one of the trucks that evening and were to return on another night to steal the second truck. Fortunately we were able to prevent that from occurring.
On the weekend of Sept. 29, 2012 a new truck from an Orangeville dealership was stolen and the same M.O. was used earlier by suspects matching the description of the aforementioned theft.
We are requesting information from all Ontario Motor Vehicle Dealerships concerning any similar occurrences that may have taken place, where keys have gone missing, or vehicles have been stolen. We understand that if any thefts have occurred that each dealership has called the local Police Service to report the theft, and we encourage that to continue. However, the officer in charge of the investigation in Bracebridge is attempting to compile a list of similar offences for eventual prosecution upon identification of the suspects.
If your dealership has experienced a similar occurrence in the past year, please contact the following officers at the Bracebridge OPP or via e-mail and reference file number OP12294563.
D/C John MACDONALD 705-645-2211, e-mail john.r.macdonald1@ontario.ca P/C Brandon DENIET 705-645-2211, e-mail brandon.deniet@ontario.ca

Hi everyone.
Been following this story from the beginning as it's so close to home & unbelievably saddening. I went out on Saturday & came across search efforts in West Brantford/South Paris. I know these are a few days old however my account was just validated today & I thought I would still share them.
954876_653044398054564_1400991179_n.jpg

308557_653044464721224_1680816103_n.jpg

944378_653044554721215_1927158875_n.jpg

942813_653044501387887_93989793_n.jpg

Temporary Command Centre off Paris Road
960079_653044574721213_709192027_n.jpg

183779_653044598054544_646022898_n.jpg

21174_653044004721270_1848716309_n.jpg

Thank-you, RR, thanks for joining and thanks for your pictures!

Is that a hotel in one of your pictures, if so, which one? Thanks!

Big welcome to all the locals who care about Tim.

Shitzenstein, I'll keep an eye out on my end. I have a birdseye view of one of the routes to the Waterloo airport.

Have been waiting for approval!!
On AMs FB, there is a post from a friend, "I need my ride pimped, yo Steven Kenny". It says 2 comments, but only one is visible. The visible one, from AM: "Drink your pimp juice, pimp your ride is coming to a city near you."
This is from the end of January.. Maybe they have been active for months, and TB was an accident?

Well 6'1 and 170lbs.... Is a fairly wimpy figure.... Very skinny to be honest. Again was two of them... But guy they met was Likely a construction worker, who could bend steel with his bare hands.... They sized him up and decided to take off.. Simple as that

You could be totally right. The only thing is, it was an assumption on LE's part about why the first seller was left alone. The two perps had some kind of plan worked out in advance that involved both taking a truck and then doing away with the owner. Something about that first owner made them realize the plan was off. And, no one really knows what that was at this point. Also, does anyone know exactly where Tim's phone was found in Brantford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member