Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure a tip to LE couldn't hurt, but SS doesn't match the description of the second suspect at all. Still, he may know who the second suspect is...

SS does not match the description of the 2 perps.....however he did delete his FB rather quickly!!! Hmmm was he the drop off driver???

recent tweet under #tim bosma by a reporter saying police are at a property in Ayr... this is south of K-W and the 401

The post was put up in 2011 I wonder who was the "Boss" of the airline Millard Air Inc that year? JMO

While DM may not have been the CEO of Millard Air at that time, I think it's clear the "boss" being referred to is DM. As flipflop pointed out, the poster refers to the Baja race they ("we") did.

oh gosh AYR? read that too update on news at 6 wtf..omgomgomg lets hope he has just been held there

Someone in the know, may have put a fake tatoo just like DM's on their wrist in a set-up, making sure the first man saw that tatoo.

All part of the premeditation by someone?

Would this person have planted TB's truck in DM's trailer as well?

Are people seeing negative comments on AM's FB acct? Are they linked to certain photos? I'm not seeing anything new since yesterday's Mother's Day post ... And no negative comments. Am I missing something? TIA

Some people have made some nasty comments on his photos (you have to go to his albums and look there). Some of them are photos of DM and some are not.

this is just people commenting on the case from the AV Canada forum, but they seem to of known the family...might give insight[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i've been reading that forum. They know a lot about what was going on with the hangars. DM's father and some other execs were involved with the new MRO, but upon WM's death, it seems to have fallen through. Talk about other airlines looking at the space.

Any new news? I've been offline most of today. Where I left off was forensics at the hangar.

Also, has LE even confirmed there was a "driver" who dropped the POIs off?
Thanks!!

...lots of well to do people commit crimes.

Sure, but well-heeled or not, for a group of acquaintances to get together and plan to murder a randomly chosen person so they can steal his car.... wouldn't you think that idea stretches credibility. There's something fundamentally wrong with this entire scenario but who can figure out the puzzle? Will it be solved in time to rescue TB?

Actually, no, it is faster to go down to the 403/QEW because of the angle of the 401 between Kitchener and Flamborough/Milton. When I come that direction and need to get to Oakville (where I have family) I usually shoot down highway 6 and then take the 403/QEW East. So I'd say, it's still pretty logical that he could have been coming from Kitchener. Doesn't count it out, IMO!

I don't know if this helps anyone's theory, but I know the exact location where Dellen was arrested driving his vehicle. I live nearby and know the area very well.

He was arrested traveling northbound on Cawthra Rd in Mississauga right near the intersection with North Service Road.

If someone was traveling eastbound on the QEW, and were going to their home in Markland Woods (where DM lived), they would take the Cawthra exit, as the next main exit is 427, which overshoots for Markland Woods. You would then travel north on Cawthra to Bloor and then east to Markland Woods, which is right across the Mississauga/Etobicoke border, off Bloor.

In otherwords, DM was likely traveling eastbound on the QEW, exited to Cawthra northbound, and was heading to his house in Markland Woods. This leads me to the question, where was he coming from Saturday morning that would have been in the direction of Hamilton?

If you were coming from Waterloo, toward Toronto, you would take 401, not QEW? Does he have an accomplice that is out that way, or was he back in the area to clean up some evidence that he may have left.

Who knows, but I thought I'd share a little about the arrest point and why he would have been there. FWIW

BTW. does anyone know what vehicle he was driving when arrested?

they are connecting the dots..this LE seems to be on the ball on this one..jumping from location to location..I hope this last location is where they find Tim unharmed and home to his wife and daughter

Where did these photos come from?

The high roller rich kids that DM travels around Europe with, from facebook posts related to friends of AM ... I don't want to post faces, he can afford better lawyers than me.

news reporting..they are currently at a property on roseville rd in AYR 18 mins from the hanger..it is a rural farm property waterloo police are there now holding property for Hamilton police

I grew up in Ancaster, Ontario but have been in the United States for forty years. It was a very sleepy village in the 1960s and early 70s. I was visiting Ancaster this past weekend and am astounded at the wealth and growth there.

I don't recall a single murder being committed when I was growing up. Now we've got the Audrey Gleaves case - a very popular topic on Websleuths, and now, the Tim Bosma case.

My heart goes out to his family.

recent tweet under #tim bosma by a reporter saying police are at a property in Ayr... this is south of K-W and the 401

The geography in this case is wild.

Great job, LE, if anyone can reconver Tim, its the team working on this case.

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to get on for a few days. My registration email mistakenly went to my spam folder. Thanks to the person who fixed it and I can now post. :)

It may take me a little while to learn the ropes on how to post here, but I have been following the whole thread (s) and wanted to point out something of, what I feel, may be of importance.

In a generalized summary, I will say:

I know there has been a lot of discussion about DM and his family, and possible "financial difficulty" due to his father's will etc. etc.

I then saw a few days ago, when I wanted to write a response, that someone posted a link to a page, I believe it was taupe in color, that stated DM being CEO with his company. In that link DM cell phone was listed and hotmail email address.

I googled that phone number provided for DM, and found out why he may be listed on FB as in the Oakville area.

If I could find that phone number again, or if someone here was the poster of that link. When you google the phone number, and then google produces it's various search results, there was a link there of a house that was up for sale in Oakville, with his name and phone number in the search results with Prop. guys. It was over 800 thousand dollars. But, I clicked on the link, and you know how search results will show things in the main page, like his name and his phone number, but when you click on it, nothing further shows, as the house was then sold.

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&sclien...cp.r_qf.&fp=700f4c9b91098b50&biw=1920&bih=955

Third result down, provides this:

http://propertyguys.com/property/sold/id/63994

So, I wonder if any of his 'old' neighbors would know anything....

Just my own thoughts on this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members