Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to keep things in perspective, we can't rule things out because we assume DM had a lot of cash. He paid $835k for that property, yes, but that was when his father was still alive and they had plans to build there. That never happened. The business went south and since DMs father died, they've been looking for someone to rent out the hangar.

It's entirely possible (and starting to look likely) he's actually in a world of financial trouble. One additional stressor like a drug problem or a loan he couldn't keep up with could have been a deal breaker. Dad and grandpa are both gone, the money train is over, they've left substantial obligations and debts...

Not that it's any excuse for anything. But I don't think we should be so quick to say, he wouldn't need to steal, he wouldn't be involved in a theft ring. The engine in Tim's truck, it's been said before, was worth thousands. That might not have been pocket change anymore for DM *in his current situation.*

The Lawyer led me to believe IMO that once other suspects are caught, story will unfold and lightbulb will go off, he seemed pretty sure they were going to be caught and LE knows who they are from evidence. Also he said DM was not under suicide watch so dont think he can really use the plea of insanity with all he has divulged so far about his clients background and frame of mind

I would bet that the GF is working with police, at least to the extent of naming DM and stating what he drives and saying what properties were his and guiding them.

If she is spilling it out, I hope she sinks the whole lot of them.

LE should of disclose more info about where about possible vehicle was ,
example: the cell phone drop location
https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=43.164775,-80.340492&hl=en&num=1&t=h&z=18
if you look there is a warehouse facility in that area there is a dead end so they had to turn around and drive back to main road, someone must of see something either from the warehouse or from the Hotel , there were vehicles, so either saw truck with trailer or SUV, someone would of recall something see there..

For the few who have been questioning DM's facebook and friends list - he didn't start out with 13 friends. Not many want to stay on the friends list of an accused murderer to be linked in any way so the numbers have dwindled daily. So that someone is not a FB friend of DM does not mean they are not connected or they do not use FB. And there are also settings on FB that keep you hidden from anyone that is not your FB friend so you will not be seen on friends' lists or in FB searches.

<snip>

Not that it's any excuse for anything. But I don't think we should be so quick to say, he wouldn't need to steal, he wouldn't be involved in a theft ring. The engine in Tim's truck, it's been said before, was worth thousands. That might not have been pocket change anymore for DM *in his current situation.*

Yeah, but the cost to purchase that huge incinerator would cancel out any 'profit' from stealing the truck. Makes no sense.

Seems like the target comment may be incorrect, as LE stated yesterday it was the truck itself that was targeted (I am not 100% convinced of that, personally)

Here are some of the outstanding questions in the case:

1. What was the motivation for the slaying?

2. How did he die? Was he murdered before his body was burned?

3. Who are the other people involved and how were they connected to the accused, Dellen Millard?

4. Police say Bosma was targeted. Was this personal or was he targeted for his truck only?

5. What were the circumstances around a similar test drive in Etobicoke the day before Bosma disappeared and how are the two cases connected?

6. If the suspects did not find Bosma through Kijiji, did they find him through another online site where he posted the ad? Kijiji says the ad posted by Bosma did not contain any personal information nor did his ad get any replies.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/05/15/tim_bosma_murder_five_unanswered_questions.html

I knew I had read that it did have his phone number in the ad... I went back to the first thread and found this post by jash:

That is from the first thread, post 47, on May 8th. Maybe Jash can reconfirm this for us, since I see he/she is here :)

Now that it's been a week, I'm starting to doubt whether I saw his phone number for sure on Kijiji, as I also looked at the AutoTrader ad that first day. I know at least one of the two definitely has his number posted. However, I can say without a doubt, the Kijiji ad did have a link to an accurate map of where he lived (again, it might not have showed his actual address, but it was detailed enough to find his home).

OK I just found the video from the first press conference and around the 5:35 minute mark, it is stated that Mr. Bosma put his own phone number on the websites (plural -- earlier he states ads were placed on Kijiji and AutoTrader).
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvBQqtxpj8E"]Hamilton Police Press Conference - Disappearance of Tim Bosma - YouTube[/ame]

Just to keep things in perspective, we can't rule things out because we assume DM had a lot of cash. He paid $835k for that property, yes, but that was when his father was still alive and they had plans to build there. That never happened. The business went south and since DMs father died, they've been looking for someone to rent out the hangar.

It's entirely possible (and starting to look likely) he's actually in a world of financial trouble. One additional stressor like a drug problem or a loan he couldn't keep up with could have been a deal breaker. Dad and grandpa are both gone, the money train is over, they've left substantial obligations and debts...

His lawyer has said that there were no financial concerns or issues - he owned several properties in his own name. One might think he could try to sell at least one of these before resorting to theft and murder to resolve financial troubles.

Ok. So, there is other suspects that LE knows who they are? is there a reason they are not taken in? Reason there is not a sketch of the suspects that are wanted as a possible accomplice to a MURDER? I have NEVER hear if this kind of behavior from LE!!

Interesting to note on DM's FBook Likes for activities.."Accounting Field of study"

For the few who have been questioning DM's facebook and friends list - he didn't start out with 13 friends. Not many want to stay on the friends list of an accused murderer to be linked in any way so the numbers have dwindled daily. So that someone is not a FB friend of DM does not mean they are not connected or they do not use FB. And there are also settings on FB that keep you hidden from anyone that is not your FB friend so you will not be seen on friends' lists or in FB searches.

Fb friend list is accurate... Current privacy setting don't allow a person not to show up on a friend list... Unless they block you individually... However you can block people searching you by name..

LE stated that the unknown man who did the first test drive added the tattoo description to the one that SB had given originally.

His lawyer has said that there were no financial concerns or issues - he owned several properties in his own name. One might think he could try to sell at least one of these before resorting to theft and murder to resolve financial troubles.

His lawyer also has a vested interest in helping his client appear without motive and above the law. Not buying it. What's he been doing for money since the company went under? Owning property = payments to be made in taxes, even without a mortgage. Again, we can't assume what we he would do. In the mind of a psychopath, is it worse to kill/steal to maintain the facade, or to lose the family fortune? We just don't know. Logic may not apply.

I believe I read somewhere that the airline industry uses incinerators to burn waste/garbage that is accumulated on planes. Perhaps the equipment was purchased in preparation for the new business venture...could explain why it looks new. JMO.

A lawyer is told what to say or do.... If you tell your lawyer you are rich and free of debt... Your lawyer will say likewise... It will be the crowns job, to determine if he in fact is in financial trouble. 2ndly, I know someone personally who is also very well off... Yet was caught 4 times shoplifting... Just because someone has money, doesn't mean they wanna spend it.

Yes, but why mortgage one of your properties when you can just take? Stealing is pure profit, mortgaging a house is not.

People have also murdered for a lot less than a truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya