Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think that perhaps WM's obit was written to reflect HIS frame of mind the day he died? Perhaps that is why it seems so weird. Maybe WM was suffering from a mental issue of some sort and was paranoid in some way. DM may have been commenting on that without fully doing so IMO.

Also, with the obit, I wonder how many people would be able to write one for a father who had committed suicide? Especially someone that I think DM has tried to live up to his whole life. IMO
There may be other reasons for the tone of the obit IMO that don't neceesarily include him trying to hide that he was responsible.

Other than some armchair profiling/speculation, we'll likely never know the reason for the strange way in which the obituary was written.

I'm not sure that it has anything to do with peoples' perception of it all. The fact of the matter is that LE/the Coroner had reason to further investigate whether his death was, in fact, a suicide. A genuine suicide shouldn't be that difficult to confirm, IMO.
It may have to do with the the fact that there was a lot of money at stake and most likely huge insurance payouts. If it was obvious either way they would have made their ruling, it suggests it wasn't an obvious suicide.

Most States and Provinces need that companies apply for an Air Quality Permit for using Incinerators. Even PEI has it http://www.gov.pe.ca/environment/air-quality-permit, but not Ontario.

In fact, Ontario recommends using them for burning grass and wooden debris safely:
http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/AFFM/2ColumnSubPage/STEL02_165724.html

If Ontario required a permit, we would know why DM bought it.

If DM was the type of person to tell the truth for a permit..even good ppl lie on permits, like their height and weight at that Ministry of Transport. I like that you think the best of ppl though.

Hello Everyone. First post from me.

I found some interesting things about this incinerator on the mfg site. I thought i'd share. this is the smallest of the units they sell. Used for poultry generally. burns 100lbs an hrs approx. And from the calculations I found on a different site. a average 180lbs of animal would burn at a rate of 61lbs an hour. It does need electricity as well, and the loading door is only 12"X 20" His was propane burning which is a added in option, as well as it appears there is a secondary burner option as well. They so come in a diesel fuel option and gas option as well. oh and the maximum weight capacity is 250lbs...

Wasen't the man on the first test drive a "large" man, perhaps over the 250 maximum?...and also, a loading door this small? that is not big enough, and god forbid he bought this for thrill kills, why such a small unit?, we all know he could of afforded the bigger ones. And it would seem that unless he had a generator out there he would of had to use it near a source of electricity right?

Sorry if this was posted previous, I try to keep up on the posts but it's hard sometimes.

http://www.supernovamfg.com/250.html

http://www.supernovamfg.com/faq.html

Other than some armchair profiling/speculation, we'll likely never know the reason for the strange way in which the obituary was written.

Hi Everyone,
I do not believe for a second that DM wrote this. It has been lifted from somewhere.
First, there is a passage from WM's (grandfather's) obit. I believe I saw it on the Aviation forum. It was presumably written by CM and is EXACTLY THE SAME as what was later posted for his own death. This is the obit we are all familiar with. The fact that the obit is very formal and eloquent suggests it was written by someone from another era - very formal and eloquent. Lastly, where are all of these charities that CM founded/ran/supported? Someone said, follow the money, and I think they are right.

Hello Everyone. First post from me.

I found some interesting things about this incinerator on the mfg site. I thought i'd share. this is the smallest of the units they sell. Used for poultry generally. burns 100lbs an hrs approx. And from the calculations I found on a different site. a average 180lbs of animal would burn at a rate of 61lbs an hour. It does need electricity as well, and the loading door is only 12"X 20" His was propane burning which is a added in option, as well as it appears there is a secondary burner option as well. They so come in a diesel fuel option and gas option as well. oh and the maximum weight capacity is 250lbs...

Wasen't the man on the first test drive a "large" man, perhaps over the 250 maximum?...and also, a loading door this small? that is not big enough, and god forbid he bought this for thrill kills, why such a small unit?, we all know he could of afforded the bigger ones. And it would seem that unless he had a generator out there he would of had to use it near a source of electricity right?

Sorry if this was posted previous, I try to keep up on the posts but it's hard sometimes.

http://www.supernovamfg.com/250.html

http://www.supernovamfg.com/faq.html

It's good information thanks...the things that were discussed previously were alternate reasons to have it, like burning evidence of a pot grow op (shot down because the stems after harvest are nothing incriminating)..burning brush to clear a runway..but that was not a recent thing. Someone did post that an incinerator like that could be used to burn spent oil/fuel (would fit the airplane business)..there was also a mention that these can be active within a large facility, useful for heat and filtered so as not to be noxious to the air quality. Did you read anything like that?

You aren't wrong...they backtracked on that. Cops are ppl too and this case is stressing the heck out of them. I think they are just trying to do damage control for all the people that take things so literally.

LE can backtrack if they want but they walked themselves right up to contempt of court and/or prejudicing the prosecutor's case with such addle-minded commentary, either one of which could potentially scuttle a trial. Stressed though they may be, their job is to collect the evidence that confirms the guilt of the accused. It's NOT their job to usurp the courts and adjudicate the case. (Unfortunately, some police seem to have a problem with that distinction these days.)

Just a thought about a small point - about why DM & friends didn't seem to care that TB's wife saw them. My guess would be that they didn't know they were seen by anyone else. We've sold many things on CraigsList and when someone rings our bell, my husband goes to the door alone to answer it, and then goes outside with them. Oftentimes, I've seen the people drive up because I can see our driveway from my kitchen window. And sometimes I look out the window next to our front door to see what's going on outside.

Edited to add: TB apparently told his wife he'd be back soon, but he could have said it as he was opening the door and out of earshot of DM.

Hi Everyone,
I do not believe for a second that DM wrote this. It has been lifted from somewhere.
First, there is a passage from WM's (grandfather's) obit. I believe I saw it on the Aviation forum. It was presumably written by CM and is EXACTLY THE SAME as what was later posted for his own death. This is the obit we are all familiar with. The fact that the obit is very formal and eloquent suggests it was written by someone from another era - very formal and eloquent. Lastly, where are all of these charities that CM founded/ran/supported? Someone said, follow the money, and I think they are right.

CM is grandpa and WM is dad - are you saying that you saw an obit for CM written by WM on an aviation forum and that DM lifted one passage when he submitted WM's obit?

are you saying that CM's obit was very formal and eloquent? can you link to that obit because I don't think anyone has seen it here ... at least I haven't and I've read every thread

It's good information thanks...the things that were discussed previously were alternate reasons to have it, like burning evidence of a pot grow op (shot down because the stems after harvest are nothing incriminating)..burning brush to clear a runway..but that was not a recent thing. Someone did post that an incinerator like that could be used to burn spent oil/fuel (would fit the airplane business)..there was also a mention that these can be active within a large facility, useful for heat and filtered so as not to be noxious to the air quality. Did you read anything like that?

Ontario regulations are that if you have an incinerator for deadstock, it may only be used for deadstock...so the incinerator is probably purpose built to only be good for livestock (search OMAFRA, deadstock)

Interesting. So perhaps it's never come out in the media until recently, that WM allegedly committed suicide by gunshot -- because ......it's never been 100% confirmed that it WAS suicide. And as such, it seems that the circumstances surrounding his death in Nov 2012 have been under investigation since that time and remains so:

"CBC News has also confirmed the Officer and Chief Coroner of Ontario is still investigating the death of Millard's father, Wayne Millard, after his apparent suicide in November of last year.

Cheryl Mahyr, a spokesperson for the coroner, said there's nothing particular about this investigation that has caused a lengthy investigation.

"Every death investigation we conduct is unique," Mahyr said."

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/17/hamilton-bosma-details.html

ETA: and if there was ANY question as to whether his death was maybe NOT a suicide, who would be the first person they would be checking out? I would think it would be DM; the person who stood to gain the most by his death...so wonder if LE has a lot more info on DM that maybe didn't make much sense before, but does now.

Ironically, Carl Millard died in November of 2006, the first stories started coming out on November 30th. Which would indicate that Carl may have died on November 29th and it appears that Wayne did too? 6 years to the day that his father died? Would this have been the cause of a possible suicide on that date? Depression on the anniversary of his father's death? Or at least made to look that way?

MOO

ETA, interestingly there is nothing online about either Carl or Della's actual date of death or where they were interred. Most likely at Riverside Cemetary but who knows. Wouldn't there have been a possible family plot somewhere where Wayne may have been expected to be laid to rest rather than be cremated?

CM is grandpa and WM is dad - are you saying that you saw an obit for CM written by WM on an aviation forum and that DM lifted one passage when he submitted WM's obit?

are you saying that CM's obit was very formal and eloquent? can you link to that obit because I don't think anyone has seen it here ... at least I haven't and I've read every thread

Here's the short version of CW's obit:

http://woodstock.news.halinet.on.ca/954956/data?n=9

Basically other then those specs, I've read about the same as you. But, it seems that this peticular company markets these as animal incinerators though.

Ironically, Carl Millard died in November of 2006, the first stories started coming out on November 30th. Which would indicate that Carl may have died on November 29th and it appears that Wayne did too? 6 years to the day that his father died? Would this have been the cause of a possible suicide on that date? Depression on the anniversary of his father's death? Or at least made to look that way?

MOO

ETA, interestingly there is nothing online about either Carl or Della's actual date of death or where they were interred. Most likely at Riverside Cemetary but who knows. Wouldn't there have been a possible family plot somewhere where Wayne may have been expected to be laid to rest rather than be cremated?

there's a link just posted that states Carl died November 21st (and that they were interred at Meadowvale).

Thanks for posting that. So he died on November 21st. Is it known that WM died on November 29th?

Yes, in his obit it is listed as the 30th but somewhere else it is posted LE responded to the death the 29th

ahhh yes I have seen that - someone copied it directly but I don't see anywhere who was responsible for submitting it - also it seems to cut off with the word rid(e) - am I missing how to get to page 2 of itÉ

It's so unusually long that I think it was cut off because the obit database couldn't handle an announcement that long lol

I don't think "page 2" exists/is accessible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member